Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President (586 Views)

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Biodun Fatoyinbo Shunned Our Investigative Panel - PFN / COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President by Iamdmentor1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
I'm live at the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN biennial conference.

The president of PFN, Rev. Felix Omobude encouraged christians to defend themselves when need be.

He said he agrees with the vice president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo that vengeance belongs to God but noted that there is a difference between vengeance and self defence.

He also said that cattle ranches should be built for the rearing of cows. "They eat beef in America, Europe but you don't see their castles on the street".

Rev. Dr. Omobude also ask the government to provide the people with the basic needs of life. He asked if that's the mind of the people and was replied with a thunderous yes.

He also implored Christians to take part in politics noting that INEC count votes and are not influenced by prayers. "Every Christian should take part in politics and be a card career", he said.

More details and pics later. I'm in the spirit now.

Lalasticlala, let people see this. Do the needful please.
Re: Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President by Iamdmentor1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
I'm sitting very close to the altar. The crowd is too much, the most ever in a gathering in Benin City.

Re: Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President by watered(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
All you need is good sleep and good food and you will saying something different. I hope you find that soon.
Re: Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President by watered(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
I'm sitting very close to the altar. The crowd is too much, the most ever in a gathering in Benin City.
I hope the witches in Edo are attending too grin
Re: Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President by Iamdmentor1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Men of God present include:
Pastor E. A. Adeboye
Pastor W. F. Kumuyi
Rev. Umar Upkai
Rev. Dr. Mercy Ezekiel
Bishop David Oyedepo
And many others.... the Glory of God is so real. Muslims and Atheists may doubt it but I pray God grants you salvation.
Re: Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
watered:
I hope the witches in Edo are attending too grin
Yea they're but they would sleep at your house tonight
Re: Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Men of God present include:
Pastor E. A. Adeboye
Pastor W. F. Kumuyi
Rev. Umar Upkai
Rev. Dr. Mercy Ezekiel
Bishop David Oyedepo
And many others.... the Glory of God is so real. Muslims and Atheists may doubt it but I pray God grants you salvation.
Where's D.K Olukoya?
Re: Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President by Iamdmentor1(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Where's D.K Olukoya?

He wasn't present
Re: Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President by Seun(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2017
The acting president of Nigeria was a pastor of RCCG. This shows that Christians are already very active in politics. What more do you want?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President by AfroSamurai: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Christians are actively involve in politics. Wasn't GEj a christian? Or is Oritsejafor, Oyedepo and their likes actively involve in politics? So I wonder what the pastor is saying.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

He wasn't present
Hmmmm
Re: Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President by Iamdmentor1(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2017
Seun:
The acting president of Nigeria was a pastor of RCCG. This shows that Christians are already very active in politics. What more do you want?

I didn't know you commented on my thread. What baffles me is that, you, an atheist, are found in every Christian related thread. You'd find Christ one day. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

The Healing Of Men And The Nations / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sat. 08/04/2017) / End Time!! See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.