Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? (3648 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by airminem(f): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2017
thorpido:
Perhaps your baby has noticed you are always complaining.

Hahaha, I Am Seriouly Nt Laughing Oo
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
You complain about virtually everything, I guess that's why you son prefer his father. I pity your husband.

You better change.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Richy4:

; grin grin maybe she should be keeping her thoughts on diary section... as a journal

Eg

<<<On January 2017, My husband said the money he made was his...
<<<February 2017 Dear Diary, My mother inlaw said my baby was her bundle of joy which made me mad
<<<8 February 2017 my baby starts disliking me...and would not let me carry him and only prefers his father to do so which made me jealous..
<<<Dear diary March 2017 I killed my cat because it likes my baby better than me the owner...

Biko OP.... In as much as we love you, try a little maturity on your part when u are in this family section... If not, we will banish you to Romance section where you will meet your match..
. wink
She really need to open a diary and lay all her thoughts there like her fellow complainers.
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by airminem(f): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
She really need to open a diary and lay all her thoughts there like her fellow complainers.

This Is Nairaland And Not Your Private Property Okay. You Both Find Your Own Land And Set Your Rules. Hehe
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by airminem(f): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Richy4:

; grin grin maybe she should be keeping her thoughts on diary section... as a journal

Eg

<<<On January 2017, My husband said the money he made was his...
<<<February 2017 Dear Diary, My mother inlaw said my baby was her bundle of joy which made me mad
<<<8 February 2017 my baby starts disliking me...and would not let me carry him and only prefers his father to do so which made me jealous..
<<<Dear diary March 2017 I killed my cat because it likes my baby better than me the owner...

Biko OP.... In as much as we love you, try a little maturity on your part when u are in this family section... If not, we will banish you to Romance section where you will meet your match..
. wink

You Are NOT A Good Listener
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
airminem:

This Is Nairaland And Not Your Private Property Okay. You Both Find Your Own Land And Set Your Rules. Hehe
Them don't disturbing us with your boring marriage.
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by airminem(f): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Them don't disturbing us with your boring marriage.

I Must Remind You, You Have A Choice
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by jieta: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
airminem:
Just last week, i came home from work (daddy and grandma stays with him all day) and he was napping, when he woke up, he saw me first and started crying. I picked him up and held him and he started screaming more... he turned, saw daddy and pushed me to get to him. As soon as daddy took him, he stopped crying. I just go straight inside bedroom dey cry.. cos I never feel that bad for long time.
lol, u are funny.
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by Bibors(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Eketem:
Everything is a freaking issue with you haba.
Your mother in law loves your baby :Problem

Your husband earns money: Problem

Now your son loves his own father: Problem.

I honestly pity your husband but again I don't he should have married a grown sane woman but no he had to marry a clingy " wife material " for cooking and cleaning purposes who believes every mother in law is Patience Ozowokor with a hidden motive. A man's money is their money while hers is to hide and siphon, a child must have " special hormonal bond" with the mother load of crap.

A child likes who they like abeg. A child freaking likes his father it is not a competition, unlearn all the crap you have filled your head with and start learning sense abeg

You nailed it. This woman needs help but will refuse to get one. She would rather seek for other psychopaths on NL who will fan the burning coal of her numerous disorders.
I pity men married to contentious women----- restraining her is like grasping oil or wind with bare hands. Better to live on roof tops or in the wilderness than to live with such women.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by princejamestech: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bibors:

You nailed it. This woman needs help but will refuse to get one. She would rather seek for other psychopaths on NL who will fan the burning coal of her numerous disorders.
I pity men married to contentious women----- restraining her is like grasping oil or wind with bare hands. Better to live on roof tops or in the wilderness than to live with such women.

There’s nothing wrong with her complaining . That’s true. There’s a sh*t-ton wrong with people like you, but of not everybody here is psycho.
So yes, she may feel like the complaining lurking freak on NL, but she isnot alone. There’s a sh*tload of them out here
Just wanted to let you know.
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by princejamestech: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm sorry I scanned down and looked at all of the ANSWERS to your post and feel bad that only a small percentage actually addressed your issue. I understand that this is a way for others to vent as well but the Question remains unanswered.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by Bibors(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2017
princejamestech:

There’s nothing wrong with her complaining . That’s true. There’s a sh*t-ton wrong with people like you, but of not everybody here is psycho.
So yes, she may feel like the complaining lurking freak on NL, but she is not alone. There’s a sh*tload of them out here
Just wanted to let you know.

Who said everybody on NL is a psycho? it pained you coz you are one. you think there is nothing wrong with her complaining? there is a whole lot wrong with her always complaining. she got OCD and more.
Ohh you said she is not alone? i know. that's why i said she comes to look for others like her. psychos usually defend their type.
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by airminem(f): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Bibors:

Who said everybody on NL is a psycho? it pained you coz you are one. you think there is nothing wrong with her complaining? there is a whole lot wrong with her always complaining. she got OCD and more.
Ohh you said she is not alone? i know. that's why i said she comes to look for others like her. psychos usually defend their type.

Dont Say That Okay? Its He's Opinion. Do You Realy Understand When You Read Anything?
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by Bibors(m): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
airminem:

Dont Say That Okay? Its He's Opinion. Do You Realy Understand When You Read Anything?

Ofcourse people are entitled to their opinions but the opinions should make sense.
As for you madam. I understand when I read . I checked your posts and discovered you complain a lot.
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by airminem(f): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2017
Bibors:

Ofcourse people are entitled to their opinions but the opinions should make sense.
As for you madam. I understand when I read . I checked your posts and discovered you complain a lot.

What Is NL For?
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by airminem(f): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
Bibors:

If I Never Complain Would I Ve Gotten Any Suggestn?
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by Godmother(f): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
airminem:
Just last week, i came home from work (daddy and grandma stays with him all day) and he was napping, when he woke up, he saw me first and started crying. I picked him up and held him and he started screaming more... he turned, saw daddy and pushed me to get to him. As soon as daddy took him, he stopped crying. I just go straight inside bedroom dey cry.. cos I never feel that bad for long time.

Wow as a mother this must really hurt. Don't know what to say other than this might be a phase that will wear out.
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by poshestmina(f): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
It's very normal especially when the dad plays with them ,buy them stuffs and take them out often while you're busy bossing them around ...My niece doesn't even have time for my sister whenever the dad's around ,my sister has gotten use to it .you don't have to feel bad about it ,u'll always be his only mother at the end of the day(that's what she used to console herself) ;DIt's very normal especially when the dad plays with them ,buy them stuffs and take them out often while you're busy bossing them around ...My niece doesn't even have time for my sister whenever the dad's around ,my sister has gotten use to it .you don't have to feel bad about it ,u'll always be his only mother at the end of the day(that's what she used to console herself)
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by airminem(f): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Godmother:

Wow as a mother this must really hurt. Don't know what to say other than this might be a phase that will wear out.

Yes You Are Right, Thanks.
Re: Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? by suffering: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2021
Young mother issues. SMH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What are The Roles Of A Husband When His Wife Is Pregnant? / My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) / List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.