Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,525 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter (53594 Views)

Army Neutralizes 8 Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers In One Week / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by juman(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
nigeria became destroyed.
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Brightology2(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
mykelmeezy:
..beauty n bullet

meanwhile her mates in Edo currently
hahahahahahaaha you be mumu, iswear
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by siraj1402(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Here we are again. No one notice her hijab.
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
aminho:
And i saw her today in maiduguri

Where in Maiduguri
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by DeRay98(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Marvel1206:
She's brave. I can't do this as a man

You're not a trained Soldier but she is.
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by enemyofprogress: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Her Toto go sweet die
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by adecz: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ordinary N10 thousand govt cannot pay ppl fighting BH face to face, but GEJ can give $2.2bn (N1 trn)to Dasuki to 'fight' BH from Abuja........ Black man, una nefa see anything..

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by chieveboy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
The headline though...

Grammatically, it means she fights for Boko-Haram

1 Like

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by HeGeMon(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
@ OP headline is misleading! She is not a boko haram fighter.
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by yuslik(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Damn! Nairalanders are broke...I have been flipping through the comments hoping to see just one person who is willing to fund the counterinsurgency group, but kpash! Non at all!
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by delpee(f): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
May God bless and protect her and all the fighters. Hopefully Boko Haram will soon be history and they'll be able to live in peace. Amen!
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by RoddyMan(m): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
HeGeMon:
@ OP headline is misleading! She is not a boko haram fighter.
Thanks.... I noticed after I posted it. However, I don't know how to edit the topic.
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by RoddyMan(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
yuslik:
Damn! Nairalanders are broke...I have been flipping through the comments hoping to see just one person who is willing to fund the counterinsurgency group, but kpash! Non at all!

We are in a recession!
You can however start a movement, I'll definitely support.
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by morbeta(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hollywood movie right loading.....
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by airprinz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
mykelmeezy:
..beauty n bullet

lol... her mates dey for Edo dey fly with gun for mid night.
Ah see.
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by ayomiDRLmoney: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buy ur TBC at *affordable* price now...Call/whatsapp 07062474363 or 09068750167 *ASAP*.. If u are serious u can av a taste ​free​.. *NO BE EVERYONE DEY SCAM OKAY*... *Face to face* transaction if u are buying plenty.... Serious minded only *just 1k per coin*
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Jayjey(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Gallant Aisha. Carry go joor. God will guide and protect you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by verycheese: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hero
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Xaddy:

I hereby write this letter to apologise for my earlier stupidity. I accept that I was foolish and I didn't read the post.

Yours faithfully,
X
apology accepted but the Op that course the problem with misleading head will not go unpunished,.......

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by StupidYorubaFool: 2:29am On Feb 10, 2017
mykelmeezy:
..beauty n bullet

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by StupidYorubaFool: 2:31am On Feb 10, 2017
Onyochejohn:
apology accepted but the Op that course the problem with misleading head will not go unpunished,.......
igbo girl wearing hijab Hmmm hope you're not following in rochas okorowusa's footsteps
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by ychris: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin
Good wife material for Omenka and Hungerbad, our two chronic bachelors.
Click LIKE and Omenka gets her ..
or SHARE to give her out in matrimony to Hungerbad !
hungerBAD we know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Withheld Assent To Peace Corps Bill – Buhari / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.