Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) (59246 Views)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by akigbemaru: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Fight over man
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by mercyjoro: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2017
Finally made it after beign a guest for a longtime
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by Skipfr(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2017
That is Agbor park, Ikpoba hill, Benin city and not Delta
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by seunfape(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Nå two things go they involve owo ati oko
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by saintjimos(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2017
*Behold it is written in the book of February*

*Chapter 14 verse 1*
"```And it shall come to pass that on Valentine's day, excuses shall arise again; my battery died, my credit got finished, my DP refused to change, my boss selected me for the trip, traffic jams etc... When thou seeth these signs, be calm, fear thou not, keep thy peace and know that verily verily... thou art not thy boo's boo, thou art a side chick."```

*Verse 2..*
```"Even when u receive gifts, calls, or were taken out, Remember my dear daughter that all will end on the bed."```

*Verse 3:*
```"Behold babe, I stand at thy door of ur hostel and knock, if u hear my voice and open thy door, I will come in and eat with u, dine with u and share thy gifts I have for u."```

*Verse 4*
```"Blessed is the boy that bothers not himself for any girl for peace I will grant to him."```

*Verse 5:*
```"Hear ye hear ye, for girls so love February 14 that they gave their only begotten dignity in exchange for a date, but know ye that who so ever does not make that mistake shall not have the fear of 9 months burden."```

*Verse 6:*
```Know ye not that true love need not specific date of which it should be shown?```

*Verse 7:*
```I tell you these things ahead so that if ye see signs ye know your stands and come out of where ye are and follow the right path.```

February 14th
```Is @ hand```
Bewise......✍
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by MKO4ever(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2017
I bet those guys separating the fight were only trying to tap current!!
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by jamislaw(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2017
killthemods:
we afonjas condemn this. angry
we Arewa Mafia condemned this too, I don't know about Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by EBBari(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2017
emmabest2000:
Ladies and Dick hmmmmm...

In the early 90s Arsenal FC had a player called David Dicks .
When he was injured , the newspaper wrote ...
'' Arsenal to play without Dicks ''
The coach was upset so the newspaper changed the headline to ...
'' Arsenal to play with Dicks out ''
A record number of ladies attended that match ..
Lol,
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by lukstar: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2017
No be say those idiots even fyn o grin grin grin
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by Marty2020: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2017
free them' they don chop belleful
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2017
grin na valentine hustling grin grin.e be like d babe don snatch d other one valentine maga and she's fighting tooth and nail to keep it grin
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by kcowen(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2017
So Girls can't fight in peace again without people thinking they are fighting over a guy
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Me i go don break up with you right there
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by sulakishop(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
HOW CAN THEY FIGHT IN DELTA WHILE ALL THE COMMERCIAL BUSES THAT PASSED DURING THE FIGHT HAS EDO COLOUR? JUST CURIOUS...MAKE E NO BE SAY NA BENIN...

contactmorak:
According to De Sheddy Richcraft, who shared the info on Facebook. These Two ladies fought dirty at a motor park in Agbor, Delta state. Although the, the 'special' man wasn't disclosed, a footage of the drama was shared. Senit below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di174kYFGxU

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/two-ladies-fight-dirty-over-guy-at.html
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by ancientbanana: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Yeye dey smell. Mtcheww dem no even fit Tear cloth
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by euchariadavid(f): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Shameless Girls fighting Over One Man
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by CaroLyner(f): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Haute:
Finally! The video of Estharfabian and Mimzzy fighting over Haute emerges.

*Grabs popcorn*

CaroLyner sit, let's watch. grin
hahaaa was worth my megabite
iv reped by the way
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
hahaaa was worth my megabite
iv reped by the way

Hehe...aii. Will check.
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by mechanics(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
Upon the begging, they kept on fighting.
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by zukky79: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Watched the video, that place is not anywhere in Delta State. It's Agbor Park, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City, Edo.
Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2020
emmabest2000:
Ladies and Dick hmmmmm...

In the early 90s Arsenal FC had a player called David Dicks .
When he was injured , the newspaper wrote ...
'' Arsenal to play without Dicks ''
The coach was upset so the newspaper changed the headline to ...
'' Arsenal to play with Dicks out ''
A record number of ladies attended that match ..

Hahahaha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Romance Section Chat Room III / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.