Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nairaz.com Is A Scam!!! Be Warned - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairaz.com Is A Scam!!! Be Warned (909 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / Naira Help Is A Scam / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaz.com Is A Scam!!! Be Warned by Muscled1: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pls people, by now u must have learnt ur lessons from different ponzi schemes where some have gained and some have lost all due to site upgrade, panic, frenzy and fraud stars.
The most annoying of them all is Nairaz.com, they promise 100% return on investment after a period of time ranging from 50hrs to 13days depending on the virtual mineral you donate.
All these promises are blatant lies from devils court. Once you pay, you are stuck and caged, now at the mercy of a so called dealer or one Jumoke where u beg to at least have your capital back just like a drowning man who would clutch at a straw.
It's been over 3 weeks now I am yet to get paid, yeti was removed from their whatsapp group because I complained, I will be back to give more details soon..
Re: Nairaz.com Is A Scam!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Muscled1:
Pls people, by now u must have learnt ur lessons from different ponzi schemes where some have gained and some have lost all due to site upgrade, panic, frenzy and fraud stars.
The most annoying of them all is Nairaz.com, they promise 100% return on investment after a period of time ranging from 50hrs to 13days depending on the virtual mineral you donate.
All these promises are blatant lies from devils court. Once you pay, you are stuck and caged, now at the mercy of a so called dealer or one Jumoke where u beg to at least have your capital back just like a drowning man who would clutch at a straw.
It's been over 3 weeks now I am yet to get paid, yeti was removed from their whatsapp group because I complained, I will be back to give more details soon..

Thanks for the warning bro, I almost signed up.
Re: Nairaz.com Is A Scam!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Muscled1:

jumoke6 is on nairaland. let her come and clear her name. her Ponzi don cast
Re: Nairaz.com Is A Scam!!! Be Warned by Patrickker(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
No need for her to clear her name. I have been scammed too. Avoid Nairaz.com like a plague. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Don't spend a dime on them. Let those who have ears hear o.
Re: Nairaz.com Is A Scam!!! Be Warned by Chillext(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
they are criminals, jumoke is the head theif.
Re: Nairaz.com Is A Scam!!! Be Warned by tuak(f): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nairaz is a scam,Jumoke the owner is a scammer.Don't invest in Nairaz

(1) (Reply)

Foreign And Nigeria Email Address And Phone Number / Teacher Turns To DNA To Prove $1m Lottery Winner In Thailand / Rent Loan, Mortgage Financing, School Fees By Mortgage Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.