Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Please Help. I Am Only Falling In Love With Ladys Much Older Than Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. I Am Only Falling In Love With Ladys Much Older Than Me. (741 Views)

9 Signs He's Not A Cheater - Ladys Only / I Want To Sponsor A Ladys Internet Subscription / Whahala Whit Ladys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. I Am Only Falling In Love With Ladys Much Older Than Me. by Chinedu1100(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
I am new in this forum, and i sincerely seek your help.
For the past three years I have developed this unusual attitude of falling in love helplessly with ladies not only my seniors, but years more older than me.
And despiste the fact that girls of my age sometimes display their act of interest by signs and body language, I find it very difficult to reciprocate such interest towards them.Not because I don't want to, but because of the zero emotion.
I only fall for ladies 8 to 12 years my senior.
Do you think there is a remedy for my problem?.
Re: Please Help. I Am Only Falling In Love With Ladys Much Older Than Me. by Zeedarh(f): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
8 to 12 years older??
This one pass me.
Re: Please Help. I Am Only Falling In Love With Ladys Much Older Than Me. by Rahe: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2017
Ur village JuJu don remember u
Re: Please Help. I Am Only Falling In Love With Ladys Much Older Than Me. by DrObum(m): 2:13am On Feb 10, 2017
No, there is no remedy.
Re: Please Help. I Am Only Falling In Love With Ladys Much Older Than Me. by Pilate2016(m): 2:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Bro go and settle your village eldest man and come and testify.
Re: Please Help. I Am Only Falling In Love With Ladys Much Older Than Me. by columbus007(m): 5:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Bro you never can tell,maybe it's your call cheesy
Re: Please Help. I Am Only Falling In Love With Ladys Much Older Than Me. by Joel3(m): 5:50am On Feb 10, 2017
its normal bro and that why we are different.... people have weird feelings differently. there are men and women who only attracted to under age. so also under some under age attracted to older people. there are some young girls who only date married men.
Re: Please Help. I Am Only Falling In Love With Ladys Much Older Than Me. by TrueHeart365(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2017
you are not alone bro.

i'm currently crushing on a 53yr old attractive neighbor of mine who's divorced. had a fling with a woman 7yrs older last year and it's bin so. i don't get attracted to married ones tho.

i don't want to believe it's a curse. we all have our preference when it comes to what attracts us about the opposite sex.

i'm just attracted to the maturity and meeeeeehn..... the conversations always makes me want to be a better person and they can straff your brains out.

we'll get over it though. honestly, i won't mind marrying someone a few years older than me.

these our agemates are too dull and immature for my liking

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think "Stupidity Or Daring" (photos) / 3 Ways To Make Your Husband Obsess Over You Again / Marriage Banner With A Man And 2 Women Gets Everyone Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.