Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry (3173 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by alapomejishegs: 12:30am On Feb 10, 2017
I believe one thing we will use our money to help ourselves, if we still love our brothers and we still believe MMM loves us. Please lets just comply . Its for the better , lets sacrifice now so we can enjoy it all tomorrow, if we let MMM go now. Tell me what are we falling back to? Is it our Govt ? Now it time to sacrifice and get our MMM back, we wont be a coward and back off. I believe Nigerians, we are strong people , we have been facing the hardship of this country for long and we still keeping it strong , we can also do that for MMM. I have PHed have you? PH now and keep MMM alive. That's all we need one voice one PH. It all we need to make it happen . Ask someone today have you PH. This is just the beginning it gonna be alright. All other Ponzi scheme might crash tomorrow but I believe MMM is here to stay and we will enjoy MMM even to the 4th Generation if only we can sacrifice today for tomorrow. Thanks all. #goandPH MMM pays .you and i are the MMM.thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by fortunez1(m): 12:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Let every mavrodian write to MMM support suggesting we participants will be ready to Ph 10-30% of our 2016 mavros if we would be allowed to GH our 2016 mavros because this is the only MMM can bounce, because as it is Mr Andrew and MMM admin has lost the wisdom to bring back MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Spicylate(f): 1:00am On Feb 10, 2017
From where should they get the money to PH?

9 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by edibless0(m): 1:03am On Feb 10, 2017
Let's PH.....so we can keep the community alive, one love ❤.
Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by alapomejishegs: 1:04am On Feb 10, 2017
fortunez1:
Let every mavrodian write to MMM support suggesting we participants will be ready to Ph 10-30% of our 2016 mavros if we would be allowed to GH our 2016 mavros because this is the only MMM can bounce, because as it is Mr Andrew and MMM admin has lost the wisdom to bring back MMM.
we dont even need to write, if we can just PH I believe if enough money is in the system over time depending on how consistent we are, they will pay up 2016 mavros. It just for us to help ourselves and let the system progress we shouldn't just think abt ourselves alone we should think about others too , for MMM to stay up still now that means they are strong and they have positive motive. If we all scale through this my brother it gonna be cruising all the way for us. Lets just stay and bear the pain for now against a better tomorrow for MMM and us. I have PH .this is my second PH . After MMM came back in January

4 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by alapomejishegs: 1:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Spicylate:
From where should they get the money to PH?
soo you prefer it to crash and go forever while Nigerians who ve money there loose all their money? Huh then we continue with the hardship of this country. Going back to nowhere. MMM is here to stay you will see it in them, they have passion , they really dont want anyone to loose their money, they would have gone since the December break cos they see the system and they can just decide to shut down the site by now u all would ve forgotten abt MMM and move on it would have been past tense. This time we have to stand with them and make MMM work it for our own good . Cos we are the MMM

2 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by alapomejishegs: 1:12am On Feb 10, 2017
edibless0:
one love that's it
Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Nikeruka(m): 1:26am On Feb 10, 2017
I dont understand. Is it that nothing good came out of this mmm...people who benefited from this scheme should also come up with there testimonies.....yeye..awon alaigboran dede

5 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Lastking147(m): 1:36am On Feb 10, 2017
when will yall understand that this poo na scam u still talking about PH while MMM don carry million pipu raba abscond
okay na go on make una sha no kry come here undecided

6 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by cooldipo(m): 1:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Mmm Nigeria was not fair to participant who pledged post Dec 2016 freeze and just redeemed such pledge barely a week ago. For that to be frozen too and term old Mavro is like a betrayer of trust. I so submit

This is the least expected for a healthy restart!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by alapomejishegs: 1:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Nikeruka:
I dont understand. Is it that nothing good came out of this mmm...people who benefited from this scheme should also come up with there testimonies.....yeye..awon alaigboran dede
all the testimonies you have been hearing from people and seeing even on MMM site is not enough abi? Go to their site you will see millions of testimonies if that what you want go and be reading testimonies until you grow old . It pple like you that see their neighbors crying for food and you laugh at them like you are Most perfect being on earth. Thats y we will never move forward in this country, pple are just too self centered wen you have u careless abt others. So far u are good you dont wanna care abt anyone. The same love Michael Jackson preached . Hes a multi billionaire despite that he still thinks abt every poor person out there who doesn't ve access to good food. And it not as if you are extraordinarily rich ,people like you God will never want to secure wealth with you cos u you will not think about the good of others. So you think Good wealth will come to you by accident?
Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by alapomejishegs: 1:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Lastking147:
when will yall understand that this poo na scam u still talking about PH while MMM don carry million pipu raba abscond
sorry you lack simple knowledge
Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by rusher14: 1:57am On Feb 10, 2017
Them: MMM

Me: MMM?

Them: MMM now!

Me: smh MMM!

Them: MMM, MMM, MMM, MMM, MMM, MMM (is it your money?) MMM, MMM, MMM

Fast Forward

Me: MMM? grin

Them: mmm

Me: Pardon?

Them: mm

Me: complete it now grin

Them: m

Me: C'mon now!

Them: n

Me: Hey that's only part m

Them: lipsrsealed cry

Me:

2 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Lastking147(m): 2:01am On Feb 10, 2017
alapomejishegs:
sorry you lack simple knowledge
Enlighten me then Mr Soyinka
this is just a scope to lure people who are desperate to recover their lost funds
smh

4 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by zamirikpo(m): 2:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Lastking147:

I now understand the real effect of hypnotism..........they were not scammed,my brother,they were hypnotised with the 30% and someone has to knock there heads back to reality.

these guyz need to be slapped hard to regain there senses. like someone asked, where will they get the money to ph with. a friend lost 9m....some 1m, 3m 500k etc............u expect these guyz to restart thesame system that robbed them of their life savings..............u r MAD.

11 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Lastking147(m): 2:12am On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=zamirikpo post=53574866]

I now understand the real effect of hypnotism..........they were not scammed,my brother,they were hypnotised with the 30% and someone has to knock there heads back to reality.

these guyz need to be slapped hard to regain there senses. like someone asked, where will they get the money to ph with. a friend lost 9m....some 1m, 3m 500k etc............u expect these guyz to restart thesame system that robbed them of their life savings..............u r MAD.[/
quote]
I swear down bro imagine that kain thing
some students got robbed to by thus same system and one cow is here saying thrash
baba mi e go better for u o jare
Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 10, 2017
fortunez1:
which mavrodians ? I laugh at you guys....who told you mavrodi is aware of MMM Nigeria...? is it because of those Nigerian letters released in his name ? is only an MMM guider that will carry MMM on his head at this time, that's their only source of revenue to get rich, I pity Nigerians.... please friends and country men am not saying you should stop participating in ponzi schemes, but MMM done Bleep up....stay clear

5 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 10, 2017
edibless0:
only you PH Na.....is only a fool that will be duped for the second time

4 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 10, 2017
alapomejishegs:
soo you prefer it to crash and go forever while Nigerians who ve money there loose all their money? Huh then we continue with the hardship of this country. Going back to nowhere. MMM is here to stay you will see it in them, they have passion , they really dont want anyone to loose their money, they would have gone since the December break cos they see the system and they can just decide to shut down the site by now u all would ve forgotten abt MMM and move on it would have been past tense. This time we have to stand with them and make MMM work it for our own good . Cos we are the MMM
..,where will MMM have the money to pay back ? from same gullible members I guess....why are you guys looking for people to PH ?

4 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by alapomejishegs: 7:05am On Feb 10, 2017
moralistic:
which mavrodians ? I laugh at you guys....who told you mavrodi is aware of MMM Nigeria...? is it because of those Nigerian letters released in his name ? is only an MMM guider that will carry MMM on his head at this time, that's their only source of revenue to get rich, I pity Nigerians.... please friends and country men am not saying you should stop participating in ponzi schemes, but MMM done Bleep up....stay clear
wait is Nigeria itself not a scam? Who will u trust Nigerian Govt or MMM that has been there for you once and needs your little help for them to come back. For how many years will Nigerian Govt continue to fail us? MMM needs you and i to regain strength. If you talk like this then continue with Nigeria and make sure you go and protest for a better Nigeria. I know pple like you will never come out to protest cos you are too comfortable at your position while you watch your life been wasted, sit down relax and see what would have been of you if your country was a better place.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by alapomejishegs: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2017
zamirikpo:

these guyz need to be slapped hard to regain there senses. like someone asked, where will they get the money to ph with. a friend lost 9m....some 1m, 3m 500k etc............u expect these guyz to restart thesame system that robbed them of their life savings..............u r MAD.
MMM did not rob anyone, it your greedy brothers who get their Money out sometime in December and never PH again because they think December is the end of the world where u ve to spend all your life savings because of festive period. Now all the rice and chicken is gone . All the village visit is gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by alapomejishegs: 7:14am On Feb 10, 2017
moralistic:
..,where will MMM have the money to pay back ? from same gullible members I guess....why are you guys looking for people to PH ?
MMM is looking for people to PH because we are the MMM, all the people that forget to PH last December they should go back and PH. If they can be faithful in doing that the system will bounce back. At least the festive period is gone.
Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by alapomejishegs: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2017
moralistic:
only you PH Na.....is only a fool that will be duped for the second time
in your mind you think you are wise. Why didn't you show ur wiseness and speak up for your country, if we all cooperate as a country then we know u are wise
Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Spicylate(f): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2017
alapomejishegs:
Believe it or not, your money is gone. I wish you could divert this determination, drive and need for achievement to something reasonable but sha, all the best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by alapomejishegs: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Spicylate:

Believe it or not, your money is gone. I wish you could divert this determination, drive and need for achievement to something reasonable but sha, all the best.
you dont know me so u can't conclude . You gave up already smh

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Spicylate(f): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2017
alapomejishegs:
you dont know me so u can't conclude . You gave up already smh
I need not know you. I never participated too.

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Kakamorufu(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2017
rusher14:
Fast Forward
Me:
ki re e e.
Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Kakamorufu(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2017
rusher14:
Fast Forward
Me:
ki re e e.
Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by alapomejishegs: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Spicylate:

I need not know you. I never participated too.
cos you did not participate you think you are safe? Remember if those people loose their money in one way or the other you will b affected, one of ur family member or relation has money in MMM remember that. They will still come back to you begging you for funds.
Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by MMMscam: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2017
alapomejishegs:
[s]I believe one thing we will use our money to help ourselves, if we still love our brothers and we still believe MMM loves us. Please lets just comply . Its for the better , lets sacrifice now so we can enjoy it all tomorrow, if we let MMM go now. Tell me what are we falling back to? Is it our Govt ? Now it time to sacrifice and get our MMM back, we wont be a coward and back off. I believe Nigerians, we are strong people , we have been facing the hardship of this country for long and we still keeping it strong , we can also do that for MMM. I have PHed have you? PH now and keep MMM alive. That's all we need one voice one PH. It all we need to make it happen . Ask someone today have you PH. This is just the beginning it gonna be alright. All other Ponzi scheme might crash tomorrow but I believe MMM is here to stay and we will enjoy MMM even to the 4th Generation if only we can sacrifice today for tomorrow. Thanks all. #goandPH MMM pays .you and i are the MMM.thanks[/s]

PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry by Spicylate(f): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2017
alapomejishegs:
cos you did not participate you think you are safe? Remember if those people loose their money in on way or the other you will b affected, one of ur family members ve money their or relations remember that. They will still come back to you begging you for funds.
Toh till they come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On / Tradera Has Finally Crashed. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.