Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On (3175 Views)

Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million / France To Invest €1 Billion In Nigeria Oil And Gas / Invest #1,000 And Make #300,000 In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Pharovo(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2017
Good Morning Nairalanders, please I need your advise. The good, bad and ugly. So last weekend i won 1.2M online from Merrybet, the money was paid to my bank account on wednesday but between Wednesday and last night I have successfully blasted almost the 200k that was on top of the money on irrelevant things that i can't even begin to give account of. So please i want to know which good business I can invest the the remaining 1million on that can be yielding profit for me over time before I graduate from school or any business i can start with the 1million naira. Please online/ponzi/forex scheme is out of the question. Thanks
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by malware: 6:52am On May 06, 2017
Pharovo:
Good Morning Nairalanders, please I need your advise. The good, bad and ugly. So last weekend i won 1.2M online from Merrybet, the money was paid to my bank account on wednesday but between Wednesday and last night I have successfully blasted almost the 200k that was on top of the money on irrelevant things that i can't even begin to give account of. So please i want to know which good business I can invest the the remaining 1million on that can be yielding profit for me over time before I graduate from school or any business i can start with the 1million naira. Please online/ponzi/forex scheme is out of the question. Thanks

Invest in merrybet again.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Xtopher123(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2017
Pharovo:

OP Mail me using the Nairaland Mail Function, I've got something for you .

I've got this Betting System that can fetch you at least #500 daily - I mean Constantly without Loosing your Investment that over time you could Increase It..

This would enable you make more money and then run other businesses you plan to do
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Pharovo(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2017
I don't plan on putting it back into betting... Cos na once them go claim am back. I need a physical investment plan

1 Like

Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Poorboy: 7:06am On May 06, 2017
Pharovo:
I don't plan on putting it back into betting... Cos na once them go claim am back. I need a physical investment plan
Retail rat poison popularly called otapiapia
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by signature2012(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2017
Xtopher123:

OP Mail me using the Nairaland Mail Function, I've got something for you .

I've got this Betting System that can fetch you at least #500 daily - I mean Constantly without Loosing your Investment that over time you could Increase It..

This would enable you make more money and then run other businesses you plan to do

Why should he mail you?Why not drop the whatever nonsense betting system here for all to read.

@Op,just be very careful,don't let anyone scam you with sweet-fraudulent offer.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by JustCare: 7:07am On May 06, 2017
Pharovo:

Send me a mail. Browmbest@gmail.com
Together with your lawyer we can work out 10% return of investment monthly. You can just make your little research on me starting with my profile here.
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by yak(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2017
go and invest the fund in Treasury Bills or mutual fund while u think of better thing to do. walk into any stanbic ibtc n tell them u want to invest in mutual fund. the ROI may not b much but u will secure ur cash. for further details, search for mutual fund and Treasury Bills on nairaland here and. hope you will thank me later

7 Likes

Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Xtopher123(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2017
signature2012:

Why should he mail you?Why not drop the whatever nonsense betting system here for all to read.

@Op,just be very careful,don't let anyone scam you with sweet-fraudulent offer.

It's not for everyone but if you're interested then you could mail me too and then come back to testify..

You would be amazed I assure you.. You don't make any payment until you've tested the App and it worked for you..

It's not a get rich quick method, but it can guarantee you profit daily without loosing your investment
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by signature2012(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2017
Pharovo:

If you are not a shy person or let me just say if am to be the one in this scenario,as a student,I will buy a very sound bus and drive it myself.You don't have to do it daily,anytime you are free,enter road and pick up your passengers and make your legit money.Dont,I mean dont give it to anyone to run for you.Anytime you are busy,park it in your compound.
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by signature2012(m): 7:16am On May 06, 2017
Xtopher123:

It's not for everyone but if you're interested then you could mail me too and then come back to testify..

You would be amazed I assure you.. You don't make any payment until you've tested the App and it worked for you..

It's not a get rich quick method, but it can guarantee you profit daily without loosing your investment

I don't do such things.......I venture into REAL investment.
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by signature2012(m): 7:19am On May 06, 2017
JustCare:

Send me a mail. Browmbest@gmail.com
Together with your lawyer we can work out 10% return of investment monthly. You can just make your little research on me starting with my profile here.

So what will the money be invested on?
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Xtopher123(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2017
signature2012:

I don't do such things.......I venture into REAL investment.

Okay Bro, Like I said Earlier it's not for all.. it's the reason why I won't open a thread here on Nairaland for it cos it's against Nairaland Rules and Regulations

Good luck in Your REAL investments!!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by JustCare: 8:04am On May 06, 2017
signature2012:

So what will the money be invested on?

My private business.
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by mmafhew(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2017
Pharovo:

Goodday bruh, please can you help a brother with 10k. To complete ah project work. Would b really greatfull..

As regards your opinion it will be good to invest your money on sumtin u can point at leta on. Which u've taken d step.. To set up a bizness it depends on d environment you are and wah u is really not available in your area
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by funsho2016: 2:33pm On May 06, 2017
I have a contract deal it is almost at the final stage.
It abt purchase/sale of used inverter battery .Upon conclusion i will be needing fund for d purchase.
Let discuss on the terms of return on investment.
U will never regret u did
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Sammypeters: 1:22am On May 08, 2017
U can invest in agriculture. Its now lucrative and stress less whatsapp 09075199539.
That's what we youths of these days

1 Like

Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by biztip: 9:29am On May 08, 2017
funny funny people. someone comes to nairaland and ask u what he can invest his hard earned money on. una go begin ask am to fund ur project or investment. some will even ask u to contact them privately. he wanted workable ideas not some utopic coc.k and bull stories una dey drop here

1 Like

Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Nobody: 11:53am On May 08, 2017
INVESTMENT IN ETHEREUM a crypto currency. I guarantee you will make up to $100,000 in few years.

NB: It's a long time investment.
I will also be in titled to my percentage as an agent.

Email me: citep7@Gmail.com

If interested so I can show you the way.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Ay04z(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2017
buy and sell Bitcoins....with my 200k am earning more Dan 100k per month...imagine with 1 million.

chai....kom for lesson.
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by godwinstringed1(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2017
I think it is high time I opened the veil

I feel the pity for innocent Nigerians that invested in MMM at which I also invested in. Though, I have not been a victim because I have not been a victim.
I have been getting help seamlessly... Prior to my knowledge though.
I have been enjoying Mmm since prior to my successful and consistent gh capabilities

I even got repeated gh of 47k and 40k respectively recently.

But I think I should open the curtains for you to gh successfully
I know that there are many unserious nairalanders who would joke off a track but if you are serious about getting the rare method, reach me on whatsapp now. My number is on my signature

Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Akaewu: 11:57pm On May 08, 2017
Pharovo:

Meet your banker and tell them you to invest in treasury bills. Hv peace of mind
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Nobody: 12:11am On May 09, 2017
Xtopher123:

By their comments,we shall surely know dm.A slow fraudulent man like this poster will scam you with no remorse.Run from xtopher and the likes.
They are here to feed on your weakness.
The best advise , invest in a legal investment.
TB will guarantee you 18% + ,upfront payment while you keep making effort on what to invest your money on.
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Xtopher123(m): 5:59am On May 09, 2017
Gazettemovement:

By their comments,we shall surely know dm.A slow fraudulent man like this poster will scam you with no remorse.Run from xtopher and the likes.
They are here to feed on your weakness.
The best advise , invest in a legal investment.
TB will guarantee you 18% + ,upfront payment while you keep making effort on what to invest your money on.

People like you tend to Advertise your services while criticising others and that's not a good Marketing Strategy.. Criticising others just cos you want to sell your service ain't in any way good for your product/service.

Ask the OP, he's reached out to me and he clearly understood my proposal but said it's cool but not what he's looking for so please mind who you call Scammer online. Don't be hasty to make unnecessary assumptions
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 10, 2017
Xtopher123:

People like you tend to Advertise your services while criticising others and that's not a good Marketing Strategy.. Criticising others just cos you want to sell your service ain't in any way good for your product/service.

Ask the OP, he's reached out to me and he clearly understood my proposal but said it's cool but not what he's looking for so please mind who you call Scammer online. Don't be hasty to m
ake unnecessary assumptions
No one is criticising u bra, u met dz guy on a public thread and u v the got to invite him for a private idea.If you indeed have a worthy idea,i am of the opinion that you should life it on dz thread and subject it to nairalanders review.
Many might have reserved comments on dz issue ,the first thought in the mind of most readers was dt u are out to feed on the weakness of this innocent guy.No wonder he rejected your unmarketable idea.
You can fight back,i had never promoted a biz on nairaland rather i invest in genuine biz and concept.
To be precise i am an institutional investor and equally active in Nigeria Treasury bills.
I will suggest, be your brothers keeper.Not your brother killer.
We are on dz thread to share positive ideas not to recruit the novince in biz for the purpose of taking undue advantage of them.
Goodluck bra, apology for using the word scammer but you are a gold digger like mr.rosabon TB.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by temmy59: 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
Hello, good day, I want to tell guys about how to get paid #200 Naira per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account, I know it small. It just money you use to recharge card, but it something.
If you are interested, first open a paga account at mypaga.com
After you have finished registering and opening and account. Go to play store and download streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you use to register on paga,
Then you should use this referral code "8175HY" when you are ask to input in refer code,. Then do the survey task very easy and simple. In two working days, your money will be in your paga account.
Please don't forget to use the referral code
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by paintworld(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2017
its a huge capital u got sir...use it wisely
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 10, 2017
godwinstringed1:
I think it is high time I opened the veil

I feel the pity for innocent Nigerians that invested in MMM at which I also invested in. Though, I have not been a victim because I have not been a victim.
I have been getting help seamlessly... Prior to my knowledge though.
I have been enjoying Mmm since prior to my successful and consistent gh capabilities

I even got repeated gh of 47k and 40k respectively recently.

But I think I should open the curtains for you to gh successfully
I know that there are many unserious nairalanders who would joke off a track but if you are serious about getting the rare method, reach me on whatsapp now. My number is on my signature
So dt u can add to their sorrow
Re: What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On by Phancyorganic10(f): 7:45pm On May 10, 2017
Pharovo:
Hello, am rofiat and am an organic skincare manufacturer, you can invest in my business as an active or sleeping partner and together we can build a really big corporate firm, which you wont regret.
Skincare and cosmetics are really big business right now and very rewarding in terms of profit, and am very dedicated to my work, so within a few months we can make a really big firm.
Please contact me on 08166450456 or email me on aboloreadegbols10@gmail.com
You wont regret it

(1) (Reply)

Here's How To Make Money With MMM. Invest Wisely! / Special Thanks To Nairaland For Ur Advice And Prayers God Answered / MMM Has Done Us Bad, Nigerians Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.