Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope (19090 Views)

Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope / The North Will Be Making The Greatest Mistake If They Declared A War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by KanwuliaExtra: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Insignificant nonentities that cannot help Nigeria.
They had their chances and have met many times.

Phock 'em! kiss

See ex-minister of corruption talking too? cheesy
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by dresiri(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2017
It is only in politics that someone can boldly say " I do not like Obasanjo" and "Obasanjo has been my friend for a very long time" in one breath....
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by godfatherx: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Ebenezer
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by Seun360(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Mega Party or no mega Party, APC will still be in power come May 29, 2019. Haters, over to una.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by drss2(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2017
a narssicisst like OBJ can never be trusted for any tin.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by Pennywise(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Jonathan ' s cluelessness has no limit, no cure in or out of office. He should stay at home and not disgrace himself any further.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by get2pauldy: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Our Leaders should think on how to move this Country forward and forget about the past
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by mr1759: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2017
GEJ don't need obasanjo for anything,

obasanjo is the one looking for relevance

1 Like

Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by AdonaiRoofing(m): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2017
For sure, Obj is hard hearted and never forgives /forgets

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by lailo: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:

For every disappointment, there is always a blessing in disguise. Truly, the dollar hike has opened our eyes to local producution and as a result boost exportation; I agree.
But, don't you think the masses would die of hunger even before we can achieve stability in forex. Inflation is so high that employees are now living in deficits.

Someone that earns 30k now spends almost 40k on sustenance. How on earth will that person meet other obligations.

We need a quick solution otherwise things would go bad.
D quick solution is what Buhari is giving dis country.There is no other way than to go d way of reality of situation.But what nigerians want is that they want to eat their cakes and have it.PDP old way of pumping money into the economy to subsidize everything will take us no where.Imagine 16yrs no change.Lets us know ourr tru problems and face it once for all.There is no other good time.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2017
Opinion! opinion!... Take it or leave it
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by izzou(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2017
lailo:

D quick solution is what Buhari is giving dis country.There is no other way than to go d way of reality of situation.But what nigerians want is that they want to eat their cakes and have it.PDP old way of pumping money into the economy to subsidize everything will take us no where.Imagine 16yrs no change.Lets us know ourr tru problems and face it once for all.There is no other good time.

You still don't get it. The people ruling Us and making decisions today were mostly from pdp. I don't understand how you see apc differently.

Una sef

undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by lailo: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2017
izzou:

You still don't get it. The people ruling Us and making decisions today were mostly from pdp. I don't understand how you see apc differently.

Una sef

undecided
If u want to wait for new people,u may need to wait till eternity.U didn't wonder wy it took PMB a whole year to come out with his ministerial saints.That tells u that this country is already finished.I think we have done well by voting BUhari,a different mindset from a regular naija politician.And he has shown leadership and direction,d party his cabinets come from does not matter,leadership matters.No quick solution to Nigeria's problems,it is gradual.Buhari sets d foundation,he leaves and succesors build on it,thats how we can go.Nigerian that can wait this long for things to be destroyed,lets wait for it to be built back.A Rome not built in a day.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by Hiploko(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:
Sir Ebenezer,

If the chose to make peace so be it

They are former President of our great nation

They have to work together for the common good of our great nation
this guy u dey sense some times oo
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by izzou(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2017
lailo:

If u want to wait for new people,u may need to wait till eternity.U didn't wonder wy it took PMB a whole year to come out with his ministerial saints.That tells u that this country is already finished.I think we have done well by voting BUhari,a different mindset from a regular naija politician.And he has shown leadership and direction,d party his cabinets come from does not matter,leadership mattersNo quick solution to Nigeria's problems,it is gradual.

You don't put old wines in New bottles.

Good luck with your belief in him

1 Like

Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by VeniJu: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you bro

I think the masses should do more of farming in addition to meet up

I mean the one that will sustain the family

It will help greatly

Sometimes i get pissed of by ''Farming'' issue.
The masses should do more farming you said. Are all the masses villagers? Where you can get lands to farm. In the big cities, where even the cost of house rent is 3x higher, where are the lands to farm on? Even the villagers that do farming, are complaing of how expensive it is to buy seeds to cultivate.
My dear, just admit it that APC failed big time.

1 Like

Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by verygudbadguy(m): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2017
lailo:

Bitter truth.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by Iamwrath: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Hahahahaha

Later they'll call Yoruba dubious , if you never humble yourself publicly when Yoruba laughs with you it's temporary
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by supereagle(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2017
OBJ doesn't forgive, ask Abubakar his former VP.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by kaykay1980: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2017
izzou:
grin

This is just his personal opinion about the fate of pdp.

Don't masturbate over it.
cc: Sarrki

Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by frankwyte: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Now i i know Old men are the real challenge PDP is facing! How do you want 70yrs man to hold party structure were vibrant brains are and making tangible efforts and contributions. Baba Ebenizer, step aside and allow the young ones to make their input.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by jomoh: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:

For every disappointment, there is always a blessing in disguise. Truly, the dollar hike has opened our eyes to local producution and as a result boost exportation; I agree.
But, don't you think the masses would die of hunger even before we can achieve stability in forex. Inflation is so high that employees are now living in deficits.

Someone that earns 30k now spends almost 40k on sustenance. How on earth will that person meet other obligations.

We need a quick solution otherwise things would go bad.

I like your presentation but I have to say their is no quick fix to anything one intends to make permanent.

We are used to importing everything so much so that we are now convenient with distroying our economy to import.

We have enjoyed what we shouldn't in the past. This is the present price we must pay to correct the future. Presently, things have not been as bad as it was in the mid 90s of abacha regim when people even the so called rich ones were cooking with wood and coal. I am very sure Nigeria is beyond that and we can never go back to that but we have to pay the price of our senseless behaviour of importing everything.

2016 was used to test local production of rice, I'm sure before the end of 2017 we would have matured a bit more in it's production.

I am very sure by 2019, Nigeria will have stabilize to a large extent and it will be upward movement from their. My only concern is the southern youths who instead of seeing the potentials in this present economy and keying into it are protesting on politics that does not concern them.

The north is silent because almost everyone is going back to farm. By the time everything is set, those people in the north will be feeding the whole of west Africa with their production while the south will remain the consuming part of the country and still wailing.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2017
Sarrki argument is precise but biased

Buhari achievements should speak for him and not Sarrki. More so, If He, Sarrki ,want the job Of presidential spokesman, I Will help you using this platform.
You can as well replace My sister, aunty Kemi

1 Like

Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2017
The idea Of encouraging local production whatsoever started with Egbon Jonathan through Akinwunni Adesina. The rice been sold or publicised was Jonathan's.

I never during Jonathan Government supported him from here to that place. In my area they disagree with me because I never bought Jonathan ideas.

Jonathan is clueless though, Far better in policies implementation thank the Egbon Buhari government.

Sarrki stands on Jonathan is childish and immature.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by omolami: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2017
TRUE ADVICE. OBJ DOES NOT HAVE THE WORD FORGIVE AND FORGET IN HIS DICTIONARY. HE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by Abagworo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Obasanjo is the king of African politics and he doesn't forgive traitors easily. He staked his integrity for Jonathan in 2011 only for Jonathan to betray him and contest in 2015 against their agreement. Politically Jonathan is useless right now and PDP will never rule Nigeria again.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by verygudbadguy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
jomoh:

I like your presentation but I have to say their is no quick fix to anything one intends to make permanent.

We are used to importing everything so much so that we are now convenient with distroying our economy to import.

We have enjoyed what we shouldn't in the past. This is the present price we must pay to correct the future. Presently, things have not been as bad as it was in the mid 90s of abacha regim when people even the so called rich ones were cooking with wood and coal. I am very sure Nigeria is beyond that and we can never go back to that but we have to pay the price of our senseless behaviour of importing everything.

2016 was used to test local production of rice, I'm sure before the end of 2017 we would have matured a bit more in it's production.

I am very sure by 2019, Nigeria will have stabilize to a large extent and it will be upward movement from their. My only concern is the southern youths who instead of seeing the potentials in this present economy and keying into it are protesting on politics that does not concern them.

The north is silent because almost everyone is going back to farm. By the time everything is set, those people in the north will be feeding the whole of west Africa with their production while the south will remain the consuming part of the country and still wailing.

True. Lets be optimisic
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by citizenY(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

A patriot

Tested and trusted

May your days be long

Don't be detter wailers will want to weigh you down

Be strong for the nation

For generations yet unborn

Sorry to burst your bubble but this man went off road after his UPN days, since then he is jusyvlike a lion that lost his harem. Just look at his picture and it speaks volumes. What a pity.

For Ebino Topsy, NEPA is manifesting in all forms.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by sapele914(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

Morning

Don't get it twisted

Gej is my leader and former President

The only grudge I have with him is not personal

He's still my leader
Hope life is treating you well in Yenegoa as you stay close to your mentor?
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by sapele914(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

The dollar rate is not the issue once it can be stable this will make investors to have confidence and they will invest.

On issue if the corrupt people wit the set of hooligans we have as judges no case on corruption can triumph
what does the dollar have to do with nigeria is it our currency or we want to imitate Zimbabwe?docile people. USA is complaining that china is devaluing the yuan for more export,and Nigeria is complaining about the devaluation of the naira because they don't want to work and export instead they want to wait and import finished goods.
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by sapele914(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
vanbonattel:

Nasco farms in jos could only survive if the herdsmen don't eat up the whole crops. That is why kellogs continue to rule the supermarket shelves. Peak milk is seriously facing challenges from far cheaper alternatives flooding in from abroad, because the herdsmen prefer to use the cattle to trample the whole nation instead of ranching and harvesting milk.

Where is electricity to produce anything? Are you now starting to understand why we need a lot of dollars to import every stuff?

This government is super clueless.
Professor what of the previous governments abi na only this government we go blame,be more pragmatic and critical in your thinking. I know your hatred for President Buhari will not allow you see the light. I guess you are what economist call a lame man,was not was it is simple economics. The President has a 4 year mandate,judge him when he is done,you did not graduate university in 2 years for a 4 year program?
Re: GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope by vanbonattel: 5:57am On Feb 12, 2017
sapele914:
Professor what of the previous governments abi na only this government we go blame,be more pragmatic and critical in your thinking. I know your hatred for President Buhari will not allow you see the light. I guess you are what economist call a lame man,was not was it is simple economics. The President has a 4 year mandate,judge him when he is done,you did not graduate university in 2 years for a 4 year program?

And there we go again, hiding behind your finger to throw blames on the past governments. This government is lame and useless. That is why they continue to whine and look backwards at what might have been instead of what they can do now.

In your mind you will blame Goodluck Jonathan for not stopping fulani herdsmen from trampling on people's farmlands?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South / Peter Obi’s Votes’ll Come From Twitter, Says Atiku Group / Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.