Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China (7588 Views)

Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) / Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by ZUBY77(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2017
mice:

please how do you get your yuan here, i also interested can you tell me where to gt

I live in China.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2017
If you need cash deposit to a US account I can make it happen. I accept Naira here and make cash deposit of the equivalent in dollars over there. Contact me today. (Rate is below black market. Bank of America and Wells Fargo Bank only
SHALOM.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by MASTERCC: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Zubby n NBC logistic na real. Meet Daniel.
I have don business with both. 08039432621
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
RMB AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER TO CHINA WITHIN A 24HOUR PERIOD AND MINIMUM OF $30,000 AT A VERY SUBTLE RATE OF #65/RMB...PLEASE SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS ONLY.

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by remedick: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
ZUBY77:

Thanks for contacting us.
Our rates are the cheapest rates you can ever get from China.
If you ever get a cheaper rate, please forward their contact to me.

However what you asked me wasn't shipping rates, you asked me to pay your supplier in China while you pay in naira.
Well, here is the issue. The official rate of Naira to Yuan may be 55 or thereabout, but how do I get this rate too?

I buy my Yuan and dollars from black market too.
So if you want me to pay your supplier, you pay the black market rates as well.
There is no negotiation here. Go to the currency trading thread here on Nairaland, I buy money from there. Ask how much I pay.
I buy western union in China too, if you are a member of China business online whatsapp group, ask how much I buy western union.
If I pay 495 to 500 naira/per dollar to buy western union, then your Yuan Rate is above 70 naira already.
It's easy to calculate.
500 naira divided by current dollar to Yuan rate (6.85).. You have 73 naira already. I believe I told you 74 naira. That's where transfer charges comes in. So you see I am just paying for you because I am the one likely to ship them(Not must).

Like I tell everyone, if you have means to pay your supplier in China, please pay. Just give them my address to ship your goods to my office in Guangzhou.

My shipping rates remain 2100 naira to Lagos.
That includes shipping and clearing.
If anyone beats that, ship with the person.

And the good news is, we chat everyday until you receive your goods.
Nwanne, I was just smiling why reading through this... you understand customer relationship and effective communication.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by dyonpoint: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Please I need to order for an item that cost $270 from aliexpress. Please who can help me out or recommend a trusted company.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2017
$140k AVAILABLE AT CITI BANK AND CAN BE TRANSFERED TO ANY BANK IN AMERICA EXCEPT BOA AND WELLSFARGO.
FIRST COME,FIRST SERVE.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
JLINE:
$140k AVAILABLE AT CITI BANK AND CAN BE TRANSFERED TO ANY BANK IN AMERICA EXCEPT BOA AND WELLSFARGO.
FIRST COME,FIRST SERVE.
SOLD OUT
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
$$$ is appreciating... Watching keenly.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 5:42am On Apr 06, 2017

IF YOU CAN WORK WITH OUR RATE,WE GUARANTEE SURE U.S DEPOSITS.
ALL ENQUIRIES
SHALOM

RANGING FROM $10K TO $1M
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
JLINE:

IF YOU CAN WORK WITH OUR RATE,WE GUARANTEE SURE U.S DEPOSITS.

SHALOM

RANGING FROM $10K TO $1M

JLINE:

OUR SERVICES IN FULL...

»USD/RMB to China, Dubai - $30k minimum.
Delivery is not instant please (24 hours) but I can guarantee you the best rate around.
»USD Cash deposits.
»Rand to South Africa.
»Large volume USD (offshore and inflow).

SURE AND GUARANTEED SERVICES

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
JLINE:

OUR SERVICES IN FULL...

»USD/RMB to China, Dubai - $30k minimum.
Delivery is not instant please (24 hours) but I can guarantee you the best rate around.
»USD Cash deposits.
»Rand to South Africa.

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by debybeautyworld(f): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2017
¥6,850 RmB needed..
Quote me with ur rate
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
JLINE:

OUR SERVICES IN FULL...
»USD/RMB to China, Dubai
- $30k minimum.
Delivery is not instant please
(24 hours) but I can guarantee you the
best rate around.
»USD Cash deposits.
»Rand to South Africa.
OUR U.S DEPOSITS(BOA AND
WELLS FARGO WITH VERY
GOOD RATES) ARE NOW WITHIN SAME
DAY WITH UP TO
$100K AND MORE

1 Like

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
$3M AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NIGERIAN DORM ACCOUNT.
CONTACT NOW.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 7:02am On May 14, 2017
BITCOIN AVAILABLE @394

WHATSAPP MY NUMBER BELOW

CHEAPEST FOR NOW,FAST FINGER
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by LUDALOOLO(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2017
debybeautyworld:
¥6,850 RmB needed..
Quote me with ur rate

What'sapp me if you still need rmb 0807829227seven.

LUDA
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by RandomVic(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2017
debybeautyworld:
¥6,850 RmB needed..
Quote me with ur rate
You're the one I'm talking with on whatsapp?
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by debybeautyworld(f): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2017
RandomVic:

You're the one I'm talking with on whatsapp?
Yes....do not be afraid grin
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by LUDALOOLO(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2017
LUDALOOLO:

What'sapp me if you still need rmb 0807829227seven.

LUDA

SOLD
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by chubacletu(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2018
Pls am interested in buying Rmb if can or is selling do WhatsApp me on 08110110145 for more details
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by chubacletu(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2018
Am in need of Rmb if you are selling do please WhatsApp me on 08110110145 for details
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by Tobiloba1132(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2020
ZUBY77:

I live in China.
Any Amount RMB needed
Am buying in bulks and good rate
WhatsApp me 09069390052

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Down To N1,555/$ In Parallel Market / Dstv Defrauding Nigerians / Access Bank Statement On MMM (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.