Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Dstv Defrauding Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dstv Defrauding Nigerians (7559 Views)

Help!!! UBA Is Defrauding Me! / Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m / Your Bank Might Be Defrauding You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Defrauding Nigerians by vicoloni(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2012
I paid for my DSTV reconnection 4 days ago but am yet to get connected because their customer line isnt connecting. I have followed every instruction to clear E16 error code to no avail. Is this happening to others or am I the only victim?
Re: Dstv Defrauding Nigerians by stagger: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2012
Go back to their office my friend. Do you know what the word "defrauding means"?

Your thread should have been: "I can't clear DSTV E-16 Code: Please Help". I no know the kain school you go sef!

1 Like

Re: Dstv Defrauding Nigerians by vicoloni(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2012
Ok i agree with you but you are a buffon for making me feel stupid. winkOk i agree with you but you are a buffon for making me feel stupid.
Re: Dstv Defrauding Nigerians by uyogabie(f): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2012
Send an SMS with the message 'RA (space) (ten digits of your smartcard number)' to 30333.
Re: Dstv Defrauding Nigerians by stagger: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2012
uyogabie: Send an SMS with the message 'RA (space) (ten digits of your smartcard number)' to 30333.

Hardly works. Making the call is better. Last resort: go to the nearest service centre.
Re: Dstv Defrauding Nigerians by vicoloni(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2012
@Uyogabi, the RA text message worked. Am now connected thanks.
Re: Dstv Defrauding Nigerians by philipnetwork: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
vicoloni: I paid for my DSTV reconnection 4 days ago but am yet to get connected because their customer line isnt connecting. I have followed every instruction to clear E16 error code to no avail. Is this happening to others or am I the only victim?

Don't say what you don't know, how much do you have that you think DSTv will defraud you of? learn to select the language you use

(1) (Reply)

BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark / Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages / Is There Any Free Money Anywhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.