Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China (7062 Views)

Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) / Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by ip2121918021(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
ZUBY77:

Hey, Can you accept naira and pay to a company in china ?.
If yes : I'd like to know what your rates are (NGN<->YUAN)

Thanks smiley
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by xprimate(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
stocklot:

I have given my no. whatsapp me , make arrangement to meet me at my office . I cannot and will not give out my address on a public forum . Once you and I are satisfied , we can work on a date /time and transfer money across the table . I do not and will not advise doing things on trust . Yesterday someone contacted and he took all the necessary information about how we operate and when it came to the actual part of doing business he started abusing me . So there are a lot of scammers and I do understand that no one would be willing to lose his /her hard earned money .
you have a point there. but pls in a nut shell i want to ask how do you do a simple transaction. suppose i have 100 dollar and i want it in nira. how do i pay and how do i get payed. thanks.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by shadfoye: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
http://sgmvisions.wixsite.com/sgmvisions

We can help whereever u want to send ur money to but u must register on our website to avoid scam.(After Registration will send u email and whatsaap digit to comminicate with us) have offices in Nigeria and Europe. And importantly, u can check our reputation online.
Here's website :
http://sgmvisions.wixsite.com/sgmvisions/about

OR
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by 100Cents: 5:09am On Feb 12, 2017
vickylala239:
WELCOME I KNOW YOU ARE VIEWING THIS PAGE RIGHT NOW..

PLEASE I NEEDED TRUSTED INDIVIDUAL, COMPANY,GROUP THAT CAN TAKE MY NARIA AND MAKE PAYMENT INTO A CHINA BANK ACCOUNT, IT'S ONLY FOR SUPPLIES.

PLEASE NARIALANDERS IF YOU KNOW OR HAVE USED ANY REPUTABLE COMPANY THAT IS FAST AND CAN DO THIS PLS DROP THE LINKS FOR ME HERE..

OR IF YOUR INTO A BUSINESS LIKE THIS LET ME KNOW SO THAT I GOOGLE HOW TRUSTED YOUR BUSINESS LINE IS...

ALSO YOUR RATE NARIA TO CNY!!!!!

THANKS DON'T JUST VIEW AND PASS,HELP YOU CAN AS WELL LINK ME TO A THREAD ON NARIALAND WHERE I CAN FIND SUCH PEOPLE THANKS...

Quote me when you come online so we can exchange phone and email.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by fulfilled2016: 5:39am On Feb 12, 2017
100Cents:

Are you based in China or Nigeria?
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by 100Cents: 5:40am On Feb 12, 2017
fulfilled2016:

Are you based in China or Nigeria?

Nigeria..
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by ZUBY77(m): 6:28am On Feb 12, 2017
ip2121918021:

Thanks smiley

+8613544479311 whatsapp
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by Durosure(m): 6:34am On Feb 12, 2017
GET CHEAPEST YAUN/RMB/CNY TO naira rate.. or give me paypal and i give you RMB
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by stocklot(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2017
ip2121918021:

Thanks smiley
Yes , we accept Naira in Nigeria and pay in China from Hongkong . Rates depend on qty . Please whatsapp . My minimum rate is 420 -450 Naira for 1 USD .
Only direct enquiries . No scammers or brokers please .
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by stocklot(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2017
xprimate:

you have a point there. but pls in a nut shell i want to ask how do you do a simple transaction. suppose i have 100 dollar and i want it in nira. how do i pay and how do i get payed. thanks.

Right now we can help only if you are in Abuja or Lagos and we can only help with international payments . We need Naira for our business and we pay dollars , Euro , Yuan ,Yen which ever currency that you want . We cannot pay dollars inside Nigeria .
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by TLisieux: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
stocklot:

Right now we can help only if you are in Abuja or Lagos and we can only help with international payments . We need Naira for our business and we pay dollars , Euro , Yuan ,Yen which ever currency that you want . We cannot pay dollars inside Nigeria .
Stocklot, your number ain't reachable
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by stocklot(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2017
TLisieux:

Stocklot, your number ain't reachable

Yes , the signal coverage is a bit bad . Please leave a msg , will get in touch with you
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
100Cents:

My number is below...Check my signature
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by TLisieux: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
stocklot:

Yes , the signal coverage is a bit bad . Please leave a msg , will get in touch with you
I will pm you now.
I need to credit someone with a US bank account.
Where are you?
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by unapologetic: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2017
the guy is a scam. it's only a fraudster that gets too sensitive and angry whenever he/she is being asked to provide proof of identity

1 Like

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by unapologetic: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2017
stocklot:

Yes , we accept Naira in Nigeria and pay in China from Hongkong . Rates depend on qty . Please whatsapp . My minimum rate is 420 -450 Naira for 1 USD .
Only direct enquiries . No scammers or brokers please .

I Don't believe that you are real. something telsl me that you are a scam artist. Your stories are just so unbelievable
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 9:07am On Feb 15, 2017
I can get your customers in China paid in dollars and RMB while you pay here in Nigeria (naira) if you do import in large quantities from China...I can also give you dollars for naira in any quantity you want at good and affordable rates...please serious individuals only,just drop your digit or pm me and you can check my profile out.
Please serious individuals only. Thank you.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by stocklot(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
unapologetic:
the guy is a scam. it's only a fraudster that gets too sensitive and angry whenever he/she is being asked to provide proof of identity

Did you talk to me ? interact with me ? and if you had talked you would have asked me to do the transaction and then claim the money from your office . I have been clear i wont transfer without seeing cash
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2017
JLINE:
I can get your customers in China paid in dollars and RMB while you pay here in Nigeria (naira) if you do import in large quantities from China...I can also give you dollars for naira in any quantity you want at good and affordable rates...please serious individuals only,just drop your digit or pm me and you can check my profile out.
Please serious individuals only. Thank you.

Plz your rate is very important!!!

People here are now looking @ rate Since we now have many Ppl offering the Same service.

You rate and legitimacy is What is needed....
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
vickylala239:

People here are now looking @ rate Since we now have many Ppl offering the Same service.

You rate and legitimacy is What is needed....
Talking about rate is dependent on volumes,i have had clients demanding $1m(RMB) others $20k(RMB) and so on. you won't expect me to deal with both at same rate.
About Legitimacy,we would be dealing in person...transaction should not take more than a few hours depending on volume too.
whatsapp me lets discuss if you are REALLY serious :

SHALOM
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2017
vickylala239:

You rate and legitimacy is What is needed...
JLINE post=53763964:

Talking about rate is dependent on volumes,i have had clients demanding $1m(RMB) others $30k(RMB) and so on. you won't expect me to deal with both at same rate.
About Legitimacy,we would be dealing in person...transaction should not take more than 24hours depending on volume too.
whatsapp me lets discuss if you are REALLY serious

SHALOM
NOTE: minimum quantity is $30k @ 490.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
I CAN PAY FOR YOU IN CHINA... SERIOUS PERSONS,PM ME.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by Donsy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Are you importing from China?
You paying high shipping rates?
Is your express delivery truly 24hrs?
Are you having difficulty of paying your Chinese supplier?

Not to worry
NBC Skye logistics has the solutions.

Paying your Chinese supplier with ease by crediting our Nigerian bank account or sending Paypal to us

NBC can help you search for suppliers in China,
$4 for procurement, no matter the quantity

NBC Skye logistics got you covered, we deliver your goods to anywhere you are in Nigeria or Ghana with our reliable waybill service partner.

NBC Skye logistics
Your satisfaction, our priority. China contact +8615989271003 Daniel. +8613412272121 Annie Qin. Nigeria Contact +2349094223792 Leema.
All are whatsapp number Www.nbcskyeshipping.com

1 Like

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by inspektor(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Donsy:
Are you importing from China?
You paying high shipping rates?
Is your express delivery truly 24hrs?
Are you having difficulty of paying your Chinese supplier?

Not to worry
NBC Skye logistics has the solutions.

Paying your Chinese supplier with ease by crediting our Nigerian bank account or sending Paypal to us

NBC can help you search for suppliers in China,
$4 for procurement, no matter the quantity

NBC Skye logistics got you covered, we deliver your goods to anywhere you are in Nigeria or Ghana with our reliable waybill service partner.

NBC Skye logistics
Your satisfaction, our priority. China contact +8615989271003 Daniel. +8613412272121 Annie Qin. Nigeria Contact +2349094223792 Leema.
All are whatsapp number Www.nbcskyeshipping.com

your rates are nice. However....do you have a thread here on NL or who has done business with this logistics company..
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by Donsy(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2017
inspektor:

your rates are nice. However....do you have a thread here on NL or who has done business with this logistics company..

we don't have thread yet but a lot people are doing business with us

1 Like

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
If you need cash deposit to a US account I can make it happen. I accept Naira here and make cash deposit of the equivalent in dollars over there. Contact me today. (Rate is below black market. Bank of America and Wells Fargo Bank only)

Thank you.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
JLINE:
you need cash deposit to a US account I can make it happen. I accept Naira here and make cash deposit of the equivalent in dollars over there. Contact me today. (Rate is below black market. Bank of America and Wells Fargo Bank only)
two zero one .
Thank you.
GOING OUT AT 420...CONTACT LETS DEAL.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by mrsage(m): 12:24am On Mar 02, 2017
OK
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by JLINE(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
I have $50k for transfer to a US ACCOUNT... first come,first serve. You pay naira, we transfer dollar.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by mice(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2017
ZUBY77:

Thanks for contacting us.
Our rates are the cheapest rates you can ever get from China.
If you ever get a cheaper rate, please forward their contact to me.

However what you asked me wasn't shipping rates, you asked me to pay your supplier in China while you pay in naira.
Well, here is the issue. The official rate of Naira to Yuan may be 55 or thereabout, but how do I get this rate too?

I buy my Yuan and dollars from black market too.
So if you want me to pay your supplier, you pay the black market rates as well.
There is no negotiation here. Go to the currency trading thread here on Nairaland, I buy money from there. Ask how much I pay.
I buy western union in China too, if you are a member of China business online whatsapp group, ask how much I buy western union.
If I pay 495 to 500 naira/per dollar to buy western union, then your Yuan Rate is above 70 naira already.
It's easy to calculate.
500 naira divided by current dollar to Yuan rate (6.85).. You have 73 naira already. I believe I told you 74 naira. That's where transfer charges comes in. So you see I am just paying for you because I am the one likely to ship them(Not must).

Like I tell everyone, if you have means to pay your supplier in China, please pay. Just give them my address to ship your goods to my office in Guangzhou.

My shipping rates remain 2100 naira to Lagos.
That includes shipping and clearing.
If anyone beats that, ship with the person.

And the good news is, we chat everyday until you receive your goods.

please how do you get your yuan here, i also interested can you tell me where to gt
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by inspektor(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2017
but Mr zuby Dollar is no longer 490 in black market. Are you referring to when it was 490 then or you are claiming you bought dollar recently at 490. it's 460 at most 470.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income / Egina FPSO: Samsung Eyes Future Opportunities In Nigeria / Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.