Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland (3565 Views)

Cutest Guy! On Nairaland! The Ladies Can Confirm That (pics) / OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him / Cutest Guy In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by shinarlaura(f): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Not bad
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
seen

but I don't have a fvck to give.
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Lsofdk(m): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Berlynn:
cheesy lol
wink
Howdy?
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Boboye4slim(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2017
amakadihot87:
u r a goat
and you're a bastard........works for both side wink
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by amakadihot87(f): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Boboye4slim:

and you're a bastard........works for both side wink
. look at ur monkey face.cute kee.......ur mama never tell u who b ur real father...... product of a bust cond*m

1 Like

Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Boboye4slim:
meet Zion Akin, the cutest bobo for nairaland.

This picture is four years old. Let go of the past and show us you now!
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Boboye4slim(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
LeView:

This picture is four years old. Let go of the past and show us you now!

a week old
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Boboye4slim(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
amakadihot87:
. look at ur monkey face.cute kee.......ur mama never tell u who b ur real father...... product of a bust cond*m

luk, I lv my monkey face, me and my na twins, I thank God the condom busted........ BEING is everything!
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by amakadihot87(f): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Boboye4slim:

luk, I lv my monkey face, me and my na twins, I thank God the condom busted........ BEING is everything!
run along junior baboon

1 Like

Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Namdeenero(m): 1:06am On Feb 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
run along junior baboon
You're obviously feeling the nigga grin grin. Op handsomeness no dey help sha, just get busy!! angry
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 12, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Welcome bro.. We've been expecting you...

So sad those Oloshos who are supposed to give you a standing ovation have all gone on duties...

They'll be back, just keep your nose to the ground...

By their comments, you shall know them and when you do find them, don't let them friend zoned you...

Strictly business bro

Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by amakadihot87(f): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2017
Namdeenero:
You're obviously feeling the nigga grin grin. Op handsomeness no dey help sha, just get busy!! angry
. which planet do u come from.anyways u r a very small boy from ur pic.run along too...................little nigga
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Namdeenero(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
. which planet do u come from.anyways u r a very small boy from ur pic.run along too...................little nigga
Says the grandma having E-battle with someone she hasn't met before.
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by amakadihot87(f): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2017
Namdeenero:
Says the grandma having E-battle with someone she hasn't met before.
see dis primary 1 boy o.leave me alone na.l dnt deal with minors,stop seeking my attention............ .f*ck*r
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Namdeenero(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
see dis primary 1 boy o.leave me alone na.l dnt deal with minors,stop seeking my attention............ .f*ck*r
Attention??

Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by edawg(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
The Nose tho,looks like a map to Zion grin

3 Likes

Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Namdeenero and amakadihot87 abeg make una no kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by amakadihot87(f): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Namdeenero:
Attention??
no my cassava .ewu
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Feeling yourself huh? Because your mummy been telling you, you cute my son you thing its true.
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by spencerlouis(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
op honestly u ar not cute! u ar just normal! just bliv me cos its d truth lipsrsealed
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by popefuse(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Da ur 2 fingers nail e get as e be
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Boboye4slim(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2017
amakadihot87:
run along junior baboon

low-life........Na only God know wetin dey pain you over sombori's foto. nut job
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Boboye4slim(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2017
edawg:
The Nose tho,looks like a map to Zion grin

haba dis one too much Na......I'm sombori's broda nau
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by amakadihot87(f): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Boboye4slim:

low-life........Na only God know wetin dey pain you over sombori's foto. nut job
. hahahahaha.... U just described urself in a nut shell
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Boboye4slim(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2017
amakadihot87:
. hahahahaha.... U just described urself in a nut shell

lol in a nutshell you're a butthead
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by edawg(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lol,ma nigga! cheesy
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Boboye4slim:
meet Zion Akin, the cutest bobo for nairaland.
Seriously?
Re: Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland by amakadihot87(f): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Boboye4slim:

lol in a nutshell you're a butthead
...........mumu,imbec*le

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country Has Smallest PenĂ¯s In Africa? / Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria / Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.