Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) (43873 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) / Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
hahn:
Criminals gathered to exploit their gullible followers

Again

cheesy grin
sharaap! You are the criminal.
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
You suppose don old pass Methuselah!!!
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
hahn:

Again

cheesy grin

U want attention right? Den the devil gat your records
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Pstsam0408(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Men of God
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by zionmade(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
I am a proud Christian
I am a member of d most criticized church in Nigeria
I can never criticize any Man of God no matter wat, Who am I to judge anoda man's servant
I believe dat every pastor has his unique message given to him by God.
David fought wars killed many but God didnt prefer Solomon to David even though Solomon fought no war
Moses brought d israelites out of egypt and Joshua took dem to d promise land it was all God plan
I will never criticize any man of God because d only thing am afraid of in this world is going against d annointing.

I urge all christians stay away from pointing accusing fingers on men of God (wen last did u see a muslim accuse an imam) because d same anointing dat can raise d dead can send u to d grave.

Pls dont quote me if u believe dat u came out of a big bang or if u slap ur head on the ground

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Walelavender(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Praise God!
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by peacesamuel94(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Below are photos of Pastor Adeboye,Bishop Oyedepo and others at Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria(PFN) 14th bi-annual Conference held in Benin city

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-adeboyebishop-oyedepoothers-at.html

I was there Live.
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Bonnywest: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
There's no musical instrument that annoys me like that thing Adeboye is holding. I hate it. There's nothing musical in that instrument...its just noice in the crudest form.

Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all ye land.
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by chokozcfs(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
I was there
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
hahn:

Again

cheesy grin
you're insane and unfortunately there's no one to tell u.
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by wonlasewonimi: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
herzern:
God bestow upon me the spiritual qrace you bestowed upon these individuals!

AMEN!!

Why You have no idea the level of the spiritual grace God has destined for you. It might be more...why limit yourself?
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
tomakint:

Father forgive this one for he knoweth not what he is saying. Lay not the consequences of his unguarded statement on him nor his children. So I pray in Jesus Name.
The statement i made is not unguarded. Both Oyedepo and Adeboye represent the worst of this new age pentecostal Christianity currently ravaging the fabric of the faith in this country. They fleece millions of poverty stricken believers out of their hard earned money while they live in opulence like Oriental kings. Save your prayer for yourself cos you need it alot more than i do
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Jerryojozy(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
I can feel it even here, the anointing in this place can even a mallam walk on water. I am Christian and not ashamed of the gospel of Christ.
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Samhetalks(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
There's no musical instrument that annoys me like that thing Adeboye is holding. I hate it. There's nothing musical in that instrument...its just noice in the crudest form.
No vex o, I'm not picking on u. but na u them dey take am praise?
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
and that's music in God's ear
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by shamecurls(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
God's of men!
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by felixomor: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
cold:
Den of thieves! Not my words. That's what their god called them. Matthew 21:13- My house is a house of prayer. But you have turned it into a den of thieves. Sad

This is the only time u remember bible.
When u r busy living your immorality lifestyle,
U dont remember bible verses.

Yeye undecided
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by str8talk1: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
I have a bone to hold with most of these men of God, they are always mute when Christians are being persecuted.
Then, what of Esther in the Bible....if she has kept quiet and did nothing, would not her people been destroyed?

Food for thought....we need them to chart/support a new political cause so that we gave Christians in the helms of affairs in this country, Nigeria.

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Rick9(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
That's one of the best percussion instruments out there 'The Toumberine' it add flavour to music ok.
Only music producers would understand, no instrument is worthless oh.
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Safidgeorge(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Help me ask himm ooo
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by hahn(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
herzern:

Harsh brother!

God will forqive you!

If you can't contain it..why don't yhu stop seeinq Christian's thread??

So I cannot say the truth again abi? undecided
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by klassykute(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
IYANGBALI:
it is called piano
not tru mahh
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by KINGROLAND1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lazy Men Who Depends On People's Tithe And Offerings For A Living.
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by pxalmydee(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
God of men...yahoo men(Words of God is the format and the mumu members are the maga) after they hit,they will fly in jet n live lavish lifestyle while the mumu member that keeps dropping his/her last card will sleep with empty belly... I love this Job

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Rawblings(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
I was there live. It was a power programme. powerful messages from extra ordinary men
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Gods men...Gods generals...men standing in the gap for the nation.....

May God deliver us from the claws of spiritual and economic recession
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Gods men...Gods generals...men standing in the gap for the nation.....

May God deliver us from the claws of spiritual and economic recession
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Babalawos in Christ! grin
Dem sidon under shade with "red carpet", mumu congregation sidon under hot sun, grass and dust.

Na wah for religion o. grin
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by soath(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
God bless Bishop David Oyedepo
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by murmee: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
I quite agree with you...... am laughing!
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Ademoore07(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:

Chaiiiiiii.... may God forgive u grin grin grin

Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire / Must See Hilarious Announcement By A Church About Fuel Scarcity / Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer