Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ladies Tired Of Being Alone And Lonely? Call Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Tired Of Being Alone And Lonely? Call Me (322 Views)

Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? / Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films / Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Tired Of Being Alone And Lonely? Call Me by slimandfat: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Hi are you tired of being single, lonely and spending your weekends alone? Hit me up let's talk, get to know each other and hook up, distance is not a problem for me. I'm 30 years old male, chocolate skin, nice, humble, fun to be with, caring, smart..... etc Don't call or text me if you're not serious, thanks. Phone: 09064181702.

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Ex, Maje Ayida Slams Her With N100m Lawsuit Over Defamation / Chris Brown Threatened To ‘shoot The Place Up’ During Confrontation With Ex’s / Musician Jailed For Releasing Song Without Censor’s Board Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.