Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

23 Male Sexual Assault Survivors Share Their Stories (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23 Male Sexual Assault Survivors Share Their Stories (photos) (1138 Views)

Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Male Sexual Assault Survivors Share Their Stories (photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
As a man... you're expected to man up and face adversity life throws at you... no one gives two cents what we've been through... then one writer will be preaching feminism up and down... and she has never lived 1% of her life as a, man...

You want equality... yeah... first... you lot have to stop complaining about rapes... sexual assaults and harassment... you want to walk around the world shirtless... be my guest... you want to get promoted and recognised... well... you've to work for it like my mother did...

Put yourselves in the shoes of a man... take the initiative... no be beans... 99% of the time... You won't survive it..

image source: http://m.9gag.com/gag/ajX0gpG?ref=fbp

Re: 23 Male Sexual Assault Survivors Share Their Stories (photos) by herzern(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
*followinq
Re: 23 Male Sexual Assault Survivors Share Their Stories (photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
herzern:
*followinq

Lmao... I'm not a blogger... I'm not looking for followers too... neither am I looking for traffic... grin

all images are embedded in the first post... enjoy your ftc!!!
Re: 23 Male Sexual Assault Survivors Share Their Stories (photos) by samincredible44(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
some peole are horrible nd dont deserve to live
Re: 23 Male Sexual Assault Survivors Share Their Stories (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
I was a rape victim as a teenager as well.Had it been i was a girl i would have got preggy.
Re: 23 Male Sexual Assault Survivors Share Their Stories (photos) by spencerlouis(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
i was overly molested by too many girls whn I ws a kid cry

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him / 14 Types Of Wives And Where To Find Them / should Wives Dress Seductive At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.