Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Marriage Between An Igbo Christian Man And A Hausa Muslim Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Between An Igbo Christian Man And A Hausa Muslim Woman (2121 Views)

Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Between An Igbo Christian Man And A Hausa Muslim Woman by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
I am an igbo guy dating a Hausa Muslim girl for the past two years, we love each other so much that I don't mind moving the relationship to the next level (marriage). my Co nairalanders what's your take on a marriage between this two different ethnic and religious individual.
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Christian Man And A Hausa Muslim Woman by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Time wasters.... Mtcheeeew. If your family and hers gives a go ahead, good for both of you.
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Christian Man And A Hausa Muslim Woman by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nacoss25:
I am an igbo guy dating a Hausa Muslim girl for the past two years, we love each other so much that I don't mind moving the relationship to the next level (marriage). my Co nairalanders what's your take on a marriage between this two different ethnic and religious individual.
Are you a Muslim? If you are not... you just want to waste your damn time!
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Christian Man And A Hausa Muslim Woman by adonbilivit: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
lol @hausa Muslim. listen, except you are ready to marry her as a Muslim, forget it. my friend's dad is a "Hausa Muslim" while his mum is a "Hausa Christian" and none of them changed their religion for the sake of marriage. they have been married for over 24 years. so Mr Igbo Christian, can you marry her as a "Hausa Muslim"? if no, take what u want from her and let her go
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Christian Man And A Hausa Muslim Woman by Abduljohn(m): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmm! I fear for you ooooo. I dont think hausa will overlook religion but if your girlfriend families are enlighten anyway you might get along with them but in all trend wisely
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Christian Man And A Hausa Muslim Woman by herzern(m): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
L-O-L
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Christian Man And A Hausa Muslim Woman by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
am ready to let her do her Muslim thing, but my concern is her family. because I have heard case where the man is being pressurise and even threatened by the woman's family for him to convert to Islam after a long run into the marriage
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Christian Man And A Hausa Muslim Woman by kechywillz(m): 4:44am On May 22, 2018
Nacoss25:
My guy don't be annoyed,I may deviate a little from ur supposed topic,is it common for southern men(especially Igbo men) to date Hausa muslim girls without hindrance or fear of been attacked in the north

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Buy This Fake Camel Toe / Financially Prudent Men Vs Lavish Spenders / RELATIONSHIPS: These Twins – Tai(wo) & Keh(inde) Miss Out On Great Guys Because

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.