Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode (26742 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / Lying Lie Mohammed By Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by belente(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by skaramanga: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
After stealing millions from his country he thinks he can pull the fool over people's eyes. He is nothing but a fvcked up drug addict having withdrawal symptoms from SO MUCH COCAINE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by MidolsStudent(m): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Diarrhoea mouth FFK...this mofo will never keep his mouth shut for once
Akinsuyi Ilesanmi my Yoruba Muslim brother, I tire for dis FFK oo...y does he keep speaking against our Hausa Fulani master?
Lai Muhammed is a saint, he has never said any single lie in his life...FFK should be jailed immediately..

7 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by win2da: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Haha haha. Laugh wan kill me..
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:
Fani you will wail till thy kingdom come

Your father is a known traitor

In this government nothing for you
and ur home will fall to Fulani attack.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by stevocracy88(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:

Imagine how stupid you sound right now....and someone somewhere will call you his child.....eyahhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by stevocracy88(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Onyochejohn:
and ur home will fall to Fulani attack.

On behalf of me and the immediate/extended members of my family.....i say a big AMEN to that

2 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by sandali: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
lol.

FFK is a f00lish M0r0n.

He lost the chance to quote LIE Mohammed and say the true version of such quote.

So why LYING LIE ?

Alll the nonsense he wrote is still the usual THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT.

He writes this nonsense whenever his trail is about to be heard.

Stupeed, archaic and annoying strategy that only work for Dead Brains

Right on point. This femi fani kayode is just too shameless. Foolish thief

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by KayTash(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
u11ae1013:
tehhehe
Are you an Abusite?
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by FTbomb(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
[s]
AntiWailer:
lol.

FFK is a f00lish M0r0n.

He lost the chance to quote LIE Mohammed and say the true version of such quote.

So why LYING LIE ?

Alll the nonsense he wrote is still the usual THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT.

[/s]zone b..

2 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Orikinla1: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Specialspesh:
As shared on Femi Kayode's facebook page.

(FEMI FANI-KAYODE, 9th February 2017).

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207609371421796&id=1516216357
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by origima: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
This DISGRACE still open his mouth eeeh.The hater of good governance and Anti corruption still talk cos the gullible IBO's hails him for his cacophonic nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by nerodenero: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

Generally I don't like polithiefcians and FFK is one. Your godfather Bubu is also a polithiefcian.

To be objective, you should not criticise only FFK but Lie Mohammed for lying as usual. Above all, look at message and not the messenger except you are not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Brightology2(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

The sins of the father shall be meted on his children and children children
you've run out of idea, so better keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Brightology2(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
deal with the message

2 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
stevocracy88:

On behalf of me and the immediate/extended members of my family.....i say a big AMEN to that
RIP
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by ehissi(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
stevocracy88:

Imagine how stupid you sound right now....and someone somewhere will call you his child.....eyahhhhh

It's called sarcasm.........
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Daremee: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
BabaCommander:
El junkie grin

Don't mind the agbaya crackhead.

2 Shares

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Nwogeh: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
I can't remember the last time I read anything authored by that chronic lier, whether on paper or electronic media, once I see Liar Mohammed, the kind run I go run eeh, cos I already know its another lie.

2 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Brightology2(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
lol.

FFK is a f00lish M0r0n.

So why LYING LIE ?

please go and sit down, you just spew trash

1 Like

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
origima:
This DISGRACE still open his mouth eeeh.The hater of good governance and Anti corruption still talk cos the gullible IBO's hails him for his cacophonic nonsense
good governance and anticoruption u said? In Nigeria or etopia?
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Timelezz: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

The sins of the father shall be meted on his children and children children
Still pointless. Why don't you address the subject of this thread instead of trying to string in ad hominem

1 Like

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by obailala(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
FFK never fails to disappoint with his foul language; always proving himself beyond doubt to be a psychotic wailer. I doubt there can be redemption for his likes, he would certainly consume himself before help comes his way.
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by VeniJu: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:
In this Govt., what have you been given? For once, stand on the side of truth. It won't change the fact u love apc. At times, even the enemy accepts his faults.

3 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by lazsnaira(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
LOL
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

I don't know if you re a Muslim or christian but since u refuse to call a spade a spade.
It wil get to ur turn.

2 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by codedrunsagent(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
http://codedruns...com that were we belong
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
His royal LIEness, liar mohammed,
''oniro agbalagba 1'' of the fed. Repulic, i hail o!

Thumbs up @ ffk.

2 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by borngenius(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
"This is not the time for preaching peace when the enemy is ready to destroy the world. To forgive Islamic terrorists is up to God but to send them to see God is my duty" - President Vladimir Putin.

...My best part of d story. I love that guy
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by lastmaster(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

Why you no get sense like this?because you need are doctor, yu are not ok

1 Like

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by borngenius(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
"This is not the time for preaching peace when the enemy is ready to destroy the world. To forgive Islamic terrorists is up to God but to send them to see God is my duty" - President Vladimir Putin.

...My best part of d story. I love that guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaky Roof Mars Buhari's Inauguration Service At National Christian Centre / Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / Yojora Explains How Alpha Beta Helps Lagos Improve Revenue Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.