Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode (26745 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / Lying Lie Mohammed By Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by azimibraun: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chief Femi F. Kayode has Ph.d. APC studies. Now people don't respect him any longer.
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by opribo(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
I love Mr. FFK because he says it as it is not minding who is hurt. My happiness is that KARMA is real and it is evident in the lives of these unrepentant desperate power seekers who's only business is to take over power. Now see where they have driven our blessed nation into.

They will never go unpunished for all the lies and innocent lives lost due to their inordinate ambitions. For every innocent Nigerian blood lost due to their quest for power, KARMA will hit them back mightily.

3 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by zest17(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Is FFK saying d truth, if yes why attacking him...analys d message first.

2 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by candyhouse: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Everybody knows Lai Mohammed knows how to lie but fani kayode, your own case is 10 times worse. On top of being a pathological liar and manipulator , you are also
1) a f@ggot whosebrain has been fried by cocaine
2) a father accused of incest by his wife by sexually abusing his daughters
3)a common criminal who looted public funds
4)a man who locked his houseboy in his car boot wrongly accusing him of stealing his phone,where he almost suffocated
FFK is vermin......blame it on his addiction to crack cocaine

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by lastmaster(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=Omoakinsuyi post=53595125]Diarrhoea mouth FFK...this mofo will never keep his mouth shut for once[/quotelol

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Acetyl(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
I will comment base on the message and not the messenger... He Femi may not be steadfast but to me this his article is an eye opener and nothing but a plain truth...

3 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

Your Time Starts Now!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by mario383: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:
Fani you will wail till thy kingdom come

Your father is a known traitor

In this government nothing for you
Records have shown that it is very possible that destiny can even be changed. FFK counted and mentioned very important points against Lying Lai Mohammed. If you are normal, you should counter the points against Lying Lai of a man. If I may ask, what is even wrong with you people?

5 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by mario383: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
jaymejate:
Honor him by using Lie Mohammed.
Prof lie Mohammed
He is a professor of lie lie.

3 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by xpool(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Diarrhoea mouth FFK...this mofo will never keep his mouth shut for once
May ritualists rape your mother in your presence and may you keep your mouth shut forever.
May dangote trailer crush your spinal cord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by emakind(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

The sins of the father shall be meted on his children and children children
its seems ur fada likd argument..i can see it in u..go rest if u gad nafin to jist

2 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Klington: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ever since the time of OBJ, FFK, has been a true son of the soil, blunt, fearless and always on point.... Keep rubbing on their faces jaree. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by clickwtB(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Specialspesh:
As shared on Femi Kayode's facebook page.j6

(FEMI FANI-KAYODE, 9th February 2017).

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207609371421796&id=1516216357
You are a terrible soul,cocaine sniffing,looting thiefing,philandering and ardent rumour mongering/peddling deviant.Taking it out on Lai Muhammed depicts your desperation to continue to sow seeds of hatred/discord/rancour to mask your looting history!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by mario383: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
lol.

FFK is a f00lish M0r0n.

He lost the chance to quote LIE Mohammed and say the true version of such quote.

So why LYING LIE ?

Alll the nonsense he wrote is still the usual THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT.

He writes this nonsense whenever his trail is about to be heard.

Stupeed, archaic and annoying strategy that only work for Dead Brains
Very chilldish and prematured

1 Like

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Stingman: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lying lia-ye

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

I believe you have also got a father, besides let's see things from an objective point of view. Never in history has a government been 100%, you must admit that Lai Mohammed as the Minister of Information hasn't played that role with professionalism and the required tact, his utterances haven't help PMB's cause in any way.
People like you who are unapologetically pro-APC/PMB owe us that duty of criticizing when the need arises that way the government shall sit up and people like The Minister of Information shall be on their toes.
At the end people like you shall be the Winners, because you can stand shoulder high and say 'My Party or Man delivered'.
You are being shallow and petty, hope this isn't all you have got in your tank?

2 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Suntzung: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
RiversWatchDog:
SEE MORE OF HIS WRITE-UPS AND TWEETS

thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/lying-lie-mohammed-femi-fani.html
If Not Of Politics How Dare Do This Idiot Call Someone In Mr Lais Capacity Publicily A Liar!
FFK are u realy a yuruba man? i doubt it actualy!
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Amenphx: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, if I am Lai Muhammed I will change my name like Zebedi did, or better still ask Mr president to change my portfolio if any of these did not work I will resign; Lai Muhammed is no longer relevant to the masses period
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by ivandragon: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
the greatest enemies of Nigeria are APC's minute, but highly visible Social Media Idiots.

they do more damage to the image of PMB by their consistently dumb opinions than his actions.

in their quest to justify stupidity, incompetence & a steady descent into the abyss, they leave the 'matter' & attack oblique issues.

FFK certainly has his flaws, but the point he makes cannot be ignored.

those who consistently justify evil because it 'favours' their twisted positions will sooner than later, have those evils manifest in their lives a thousandfold...

2 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by thaoriginator: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
E be like say prison never tire this fool.. Efcc pay him a visit..
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Veritasafrique: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
We must not allow people like this to tell lies and get free from it.
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by maruzia: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Na cocaine dey talk.tomorrow he go pose for prison. Wey EFCC? Catch am!

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Immediately a politician plays the ethnic or religion card, I stop taking such politician serious.
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by EROMS38(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
I like dis fani guy... Very courageous....
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Veritasafrique: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nigeria belongs to all of us. They are not the owners of Nigeria. Nigerians politicians have turned Nigeria as their personal supermarket and they intimidate Nigerians. Such should no longer be acceptable to the citizens of this country.
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Veritasafrique: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
We Must not Be their Slaves!!!
Who benefits from the confused state of things in Nigeria? This is a very important question. Certainly, majority of Nigerians do not. They are bored of the country. But there is a group of people who enjoys the rugged way things present themselves in this country. They are the corrupt politicians who use their fellow citizens as a means to achieve their selfish ends. For these politicians, Nigeria must continue to exist. Nigeria is their private supermarket where they make their money. Every revenue that comes from this country goes into their private pockets. That is why the present government in Nigeria which has failed woefully is spending all the countries resources planning for a second term. They do not have any fear for anything nor do they have any shame of what they do. That is why they go around the country recruiting major politicians into a party that have failed and have betrayed the masses. Each day, shameless politicians join them because they are not thinking of the citizens but their personal financial gain. The present government rather that planning how to draw the country out of recession, goes around spending time and money planning for second term. Nigeria is their private supermarket.

In Nigeria, there is no accountability. They embezzle all the money and throw the little they want like peanuts to the citizens. For them, the lawlessness and the confusion in the country are great opportunities to loot. The country as it is now gives them the opportunity to be lawless and do as they want. That is why they tell many lies and nobody questions them. After all, there is no rule of law.

The question is ‘must this country continue to be like this for the good of these heartless politicians who suck their fellow citizens for their selfish ends'? Have the citizens any other choice? Must we be their slaves? What is your own view?
We must redeem this country. Let us join hands. Join us on www.veritasafrique.com or on twitter veritasafrique or on facebook veritasafrique
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by linusbnn(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg try get sense na

1 Like

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Walecoker65(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
That's why I love this Man
He speaks the truth just like Fayose

I salute your doggedness Sir!

Wehdone!! wink

1 Like

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by bush112(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

guy if u don't av anything sensible to say Short up

1 Like

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by bush112(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

guy if u don't av anything sensible to say Shut up
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by maruzia: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Veritasafrique:
We Must not Be their Slaves!!!
Who benefits from the confused state of things in Nigeria? This is a very important question. Certainly, majority of Nigerians do not. They are bored of the country. But there is a group of people who enjoys the rugged way things present themselves in this country. They are the corrupt politicians who use their fellow citizens as a means to achieve their selfish ends. For these politicians, Nigeria must continue to exist. Nigeria is their private supermarket where they make their money. Every revenue that comes from this country goes into their private pockets. That is why the present government in Nigeria which has failed woefully is spending all the countries resources planning for a second term. They do not have any fear for anything nor do they have any shame of what they do. That is why they go around the country recruiting major politicians into a party that have failed and have betrayed the masses. Each day, shameless politicians join them because they are not thinking of the citizens but their personal financial gain. The present government rather that planning how to draw the country out of recession, goes around spending time and money planning for second term. Nigeria is their private supermarket.

In Nigeria, there is no accountability. They embezzle all the money and throw the little they want like peanuts to the citizens. For them, the lawlessness and the confusion in the country are great opportunities to loot. The country as it is now gives them the opportunity to be lawless and do as they want. That is why they tell many lies and nobody questions them. After all, there is no rule of law.

The question is ‘must this country continue to be like this for the good of these heartless politicians who suck their fellow citizens for their selfish ends'? Have the citizens any other choice? Must we be their slaves? What is your own view?
We must redeem this country. Let us join hands. Join us on www.veritasafrique.com or on twitter veritasafrique or on facebook veritasafrique

Let's start by asking this thieving FFK to account for all the money he has stolen from the national coffers. Such level of embezzlement and impunity must not be ignored. This money belongs to all of us. We must redeem this country.
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by barapistis(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

are you a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison / Meet The 12 PDP Presidential Aspirants, All From The North / ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.