Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode (26748 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / Lying Lie Mohammed By Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Luciferdevil(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

The sins of the father shall be meted on his children and children children
shut up u fool of a lowlife father
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by transient123(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ones this idiots ass is about to be burnt, he will spew rubbish and heat up the polity of religious madness.

Guess, he is a little broke to ferry his mistress from UK and the land of rafik hariri
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Specialspesh: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by kizking: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:
Fani you will wail till thy kingdom come

Your father is a known traitor

In this government nothing for you

wow I am appalled at you. you will die in this government's hand
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Saxifrage12(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
No wonder the gave him that name he can lie more than Satan
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by smartleo(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
lol.

FFK is a f00lish M0r0n.

He lost the chance to quote LIE Mohammed and say the true version of such quote.

So why LYING LIE ?

Alll the nonsense he wrote is still the usual THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT.

He writes this nonsense whenever his trial is about to be heard.

Stupeed, archaic and annoying strategy that only work for Dead Brains
I just perused your profile and I discovered that you are a fellow with low mental prowess.

3 Likes

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by madridsta007(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

Politically correctness is evil; it is vile and totally insidious especially when it trivialises human lives as you are clearly doing.
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by maruzia: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
Immediately a politician plays the ethnic or religion card, I stop taking such politician serious.

Right on point. Fani kayode is making himself a social nuisance and belittling himself so much with always seeking for attention that reasonable people are now seeing him as an empty coke can to be kicked into dustbin.
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by lagosrd: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Interesting...

In other news...

please my immediate sister got an invite from K and L holdings in Dopemu, I've searched google and here, nothing really... I would like to know if anyone here has any information about them. Thanks in anticipation NLanders.

Tell her not to honour any interview she did not apply for. They may be ritualistic or kidnappers beware
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by AntiWailer: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
smartleo:

I just perused your profile and I discovered that you are a fellow with low mental prowess.

Lol.

Then you are not intelligent 1 bit.

U can't engage me in any intelligent argument.

When you are done sleeping go and check again.

M0r0n
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by x12345678x: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2017
candyhouse:
Everybody knows Lai Mohammed knows how to lie but fani kayode, your own case is 10 times worse. On top of being a pathological liar and manipulator , you are also
1) a f@ggot whosebrain has been fried by cocaine
2) a father accused of incest by his wife by sexually abusing his daughters
3)a common criminal who looted public funds
4)a man who locked his houseboy in his car boot wrongly accusing him of stealing his phone,where he almost suffocated
FFK is vermin......blame it on his addiction to crack cocaine
OK so finally wat do u think about the message, u'v done ur bit on the messenger.
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Basitelo1(m): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2017
mybestlove:
The man has a PhD in telling lies but, which university he got it is what I don't know.

A very well trained liar for that matter. And his portfolio is all about lies.
na yahoo yahoo boy he be before
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Okadigbo82: 12:32am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

You are awarded the most useless commentator of the century. Congratulations!
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by breezy119: 12:37am On Feb 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
lol.

FFK is a f00lish M0r0n.

He lost the chance to quote LIE Mohammed and say the true version of such quote.

So why LYING LIE ?

Alll the nonsense he wrote is still the usual THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT.
And you, with this rubbish you've spewed out,vyour brain is alive? You're a fucking Numbskull. Go lick your wounds by the sea.

He writes this nonsense whenever his trial is about to be heard.

Stupeed, archaic and annoying strategy that only work for Dead Brains
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by ZUBY77(m): 3:01am On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=Omoakinsuyi post=53595125]Diarrhoea mouth FFK...this mofo will never keep his mouth shut for once[/quote

How did things like you become human beings?

1 Like

Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by coolscott(m): 3:28am On Feb 11, 2017
vani86. Somehow, I think it would not have been bad too to ignore him. Some comments do not deserve our response
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by toyinid78: 5:38am On Feb 11, 2017
Many of u wud die from shying away from d truth cos u knmow d man is saying d truth but because ur all muslims ur siding it fani is on crack d day it will b. Ur trun to b visited by terrorist I wud ask u if ffk is on crack, am sure u av bot seen an ordianry hausa man fight for ethinic issues in lagos dats. Why. Ur here runnig ur mouth
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Danladi72: 6:17am On Feb 11, 2017
I don't understand why FFK is so bent in trying to cause chaos by using so much religious tactics in virtually all his recents write up. So much disdain for Muslims as if as if all Muslims are terrorist.any crime cause by a Muslims or Muslims, they are called Islamic terrorist but if a Christian or group of Christian commit crime, they are not term Christian terrorist. This world is really hypocritical. FFK,your aim to cause religious war in this country will not be achieved rather you die a miserable man. Nonsense.
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Itulah(m): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

Must you disgrace yourself at every chance you get?
I feel so sorry for you, really I do.
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by Incredible120(m): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good one @ ffk
Re: Lying Lie Mohammed By Femi Fani-kayode by maruzia: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Danladi72:
I don't understand why FFK is so bent in trying to cause chaos by using so much religious tactics in virtually all his recents write up. So much disdain for Muslims as if as if all Muslims are terrorist.any crime cause by a Muslims or Muslims, they are called Islamic terrorist but if a Christian or group of Christian commit crime, they are not term Christian terrorist. This world is really hypocritical. FFK,your aim to cause religious war in this country will not be achieved rather you die a miserable man. Nonsense.
Seconded. For sure he will die a miserable man since he cannot achieve his diabolical aim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa People Honour Osinbajo Because Of His Loyalty To Buhari (Photos) / 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum / Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.