Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty (3496 Views)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Senate To Suspend Two Senators Sworn In for Niger South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by koolchicco: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2009
freshmoney:

THE-AMAKA LEAVE MY TPIA ALONE OR I WILL BOUNCE ON YOU cool WE ARE GLUED TO EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT HATERS SAY

Nahhh!! Bad Market!

your trap has captured monkey. tongue cheesy
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by freshmoney(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2009
At least I can choose tpia over a thousand The -amakas. God closed eyes while he was making her sad
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by SEFAGO(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2009
where did u all get this belief that amaka is a tribalist? i dont think i ever heard her talkin tribally

I think she is tribalistically opinionated (I like that word)- something that 85% people on NL are anyways, and not a tribalist. Which means she would come to the defence of anything she perceives relates to her ethnic group even though she doesn't really have any strong links, or does anything termed "igbo." Dont worry, I am just like that- i wouldn't be dead wear "iro" and "buba" or aso oke, but my views can get ethnically slanted soetimes.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by freshmoney(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
koolchicco:

Nahhh!! Bad Market!

your trap has captured monkey. tongue cheesy

THAT MONKEY IS PROBABLY YOU cool
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by koolchicco: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
freshmoney:

At least I can choose tpia over a thousand The -amakas. God closed eyes while he was making her sad

U prolly won't be dis kolomentalproud after your first nightdate wiv her. Trust me! cool
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
SEFAGO:

I think she is tribalistically opinionated (I like that word)- something that 85% people on NL are anyways, and not a tribalist. Which means she would come to the defence of anything she perceives relates to her ethnic group even though she doesn't really have any strong links, or does anything termed "igbo." Dont worry, I am just like that- i wouldn't be dead wear "iro" and "buba" or aso oke, but my views can get ethnically slanted soetimes.  
ehhh?
when people talk trash about igbos (especially if its stu.pid) of course i will come to the defense. am i suppose to just keep quiet?
and when people say stu.pid, off the wall things about other ethnic groups, i will have something to say.
so i might be a little "opinionated" but i dont believe my people are superior to others.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2009
SEFAGO:

nothing wrong with her defending her ethnic group but she goes out of her way to attack other tribes- especially Yoruba females.

Of course thats how she's wired thanks to her role models but she has to learn this world consists of different types of people, and all came here the same way. Nobody fell from heaven.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by koolchicco: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2009
freshmoney:

THAT MONKEY IS PROBABLY YOU cool

Wait until u see hisher Pix. grin

BTW, A monkey doesn't have six pack. does it? cheesy undecided
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2009
which pix?

the one in my siggy or a different one?

Is dorkchicco male?

abi na she.male?
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

nothing wron with her defending her ethnic group but she goes out of her way to attack other tribes- especially Yorubas.

Of course thats how she's wired thanks to her role models but she has to learn this world consists of different types of people, and all came here the same way. Nobody fell from heaven.
TPIA YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO STU.PID!!!!!
show me where i went and attacked yorubas, SHOW ME WHERE I DID THAT!!
stop lying trying to make yourself seem better by pointing fingers, you snake!!
if you are too much of a mumu to understand, let me quote myself again
i have never dissed yorubas. did i ever say "yoruba females are dirty, they smell, they cant get married" like the rest of the people here? you are so built in with anger you see one igbo and assume they have the mentality of the rest.
like i said, GET HELP.
i dont know where people get that idea anyway.
i havent said anything on this forum that relates to any tribe.
i talk about the INDIVIDUAL and not someone's tribe as a whole.
thats very silly. people that do that no get any sense at all.

hauler (who claims to be igbo) thinks im a tribalist.
go through our arguments and you will see how stup.id he is.
and there are about 3 other people here, but i could care less.
most of the people here who accuse me of being a tribalist are tribalist themselves and like to point the finger at everyone else just to get the attention away from themselves.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

that last part was stu.pid! i think you need to tell that to yourself next time.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by freshmoney(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2009
TPIA YOU ARE STAND OUT OK? DON'T MIND THEM. I AM FIRMLY BEHIND YOU kiss kiss kiss

OUR FIRST NIGHT IS MY IMAGINARY SHAKESPEARE ROMANTIC CANDLE NIGHT. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^ you're too much abeg grin

dont let amaka go off on a tangent here.

She has exclusive copyright on all NL males and she might come after me for infringement.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

^^ you're too much abeg grin

dont let amaka go off on a tangent here.

She has exclusive copyright on all NL males and she might come after me for infringement.
see you getting excited because youre finally getting some action tongue

anyway, do you have anything else to say about my previous post?
show me where or tell me when i insulted yoruba women or the whole of yorubas.
sorry, you have the wrong person.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by freshmoney(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA, ARE YOU JEALOUS OF TPIA NOW? SORRY, TPIA IS THE NEXT SUPER-HOT ON NAIRALAND SERIES. IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM YOU LAG BEHIND THEM. TPIA DON'T WORRY, A SOUND MILLIONAIRE LIKE ME HAS GOT YOUR BACK. LET HER CONTINUE BEING JEALOUS cool
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2009
"sound millionaire"

lol

gosh you're really laying it on thick for amaka.

The girl go soon blow.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2009
freshmoney:

THE-AMAKA, ARE YOU JEALOUS OF TPIA NOW? SORRY, TPIA IS THE NEXT SUPER-HOT ON NAIRALAND SERIES. IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM YOU LAG BEHIND THEM. TPIA DON'T WORRY, A SOUND MILLIONAIRE LIKE ME HAS GOT YOUR BACK. LET HER CONTINUE BEING JEALOUS cool
if youve noticed i have gone on ignoring you, so stop posting to me.
and what im writing to tpia has nothing to do with what youre saying.
so butt the fuk outt!!
ill go back to ignoring you now.

@ tpia.
youre hypocrite ass. you were the first person to say "youre getting big headed cause your goons are here to back you up" or something like that. but LOOK NOW! you are the one getting all big headed cause some guy on NL finally showed you some attention.  grin
see yourself. dont get carried away, remember, AIDS IS REAL!!
but anyway. . .
do you have anything to say about my earlier post? are you gonna back up your claim with some proof or not?
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2009
i don talk say im go blow at the thought of a Yoruba woman getting attention from a "sound millionaire".

who dash.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^^
hypocrisy at its highest order!
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by koolchicco: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2009
The two yorubas sleeping senators should be booted outta office and forthwith! angry
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by freshmoney(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

i don talk say im go blow at the thought of a Yoruba woman getting attention from a "sound millionaire".

who dash.

Yea babe. That'z f.money. We don't just say it, we act it. We make peep's eyes like amaka's keep rolling out of jealousy and intimidation,especially when they see us balling. I am in my compound socializingsipping on Champ. brand and surfing nairaland. tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^ her eyes go pop oh grin
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by freshmoney(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia, I am in Abuja, where you at? Don't mind the-amaka, I am the kind of person she wishes for, but I can be spotted with mature lady like you
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

^^ her eyes go pop oh grin
look at Ms. Hypocrite tpia.
were you not the one saying i thought i was the ish cause i had my "goons backing me up"
but at you now, getting all worked up cause some ugly yeye guy is showing you some attention.
it feels good doesnt it?

so back to my earlier post, are you gonna show me some evidence or not? or tell me where and when.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
freshmoney:

tpia, I am in Abuja, where you at? Don't mind the-amaka, I am the kind of person she wishes for, but I can be spotted with mature lady like you
after reading your posts, why would i wanna wish to be with a douche bag like you?
LMFAO! grin
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
why would i be jealous of an ugly 43 year old lady?
PLEASE DONT MAKE ME LAUGH OOOOOOO
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by freshmoney(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA, you are messing with an absolute fine, paper bag b.boy. If I reveal myself, u will want to lick my feet cuz I am a freaking sup.star,I made a lot of super star musicians here and i make my paper like no tomorrow. Some popular music producer surfs Nairaland  and makes comments should not bring about contempt,so beware spoiled brat. So little girl, mind the way you talk,alright? I may be full of humour, but that shd not bring disrespect. Tpia babe, i still care for you kiss kiss. You in ABJ?
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by paddylo1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2009
@Amaka

I feel like offering u the sun now and leave the whole Florida in darkness.  who cares!

Nna Nwanne. . .that na serious toasting oh

in fact i just write am down now to use in real life

@THE-AMAKA. . .like say the bros mean business,oya over to u cheesy
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
freshmoney you wan kill amaka for here.

pity am small nah. She's not used to not getting worshippy attention.

i dey invercagill but should be back in canada soon.

i dey long for naija sef- bad roadS, no electricity et all. Havent been home in a while.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by paddylo1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
nothing wrong with her defending her ethnic group but she goes out of her way to attack other tribes- especially Yoruba females.

@tpia

it seems like u cant back up this statement,with proof

so are u just slandering amaka?

i think amaka is a sweet girl,and havent read her attacking anyone un necessarilly

maybe u should provide a link to your accusation,or apologize to her
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

freshmoney you wan kill amaka for here.

pity am small nah. She's not used to not getting worshippy attention.

i dey invercagill but should be back in canada soon.

i dey long for naija sef- bad roadS, no electricity et all. Havent been home in a while.
is that really what you think?
ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION I HAVE ASKED YOU.
are you gonna back up your claim with evidence or not? are you gonna give me some examples or tell me where and when?
can you just do that for me, please!!
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2009
paddy_lo:

@tpia

it seems like u cant back up this statement,with proof

so are u just slandering amaka?

i think amaka is a sweet girl,and havent read her attacking anyone un necessarilly

maybe u should provide a link to your accusation,or apologize to her
dont mind her, i have asked her up to 5 times now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Compare And Contrast Nigeria Government Salary With The Rest Of The World / REVEALED: How Chadian President Fooled Nigeria On Phantom Boko Haram Ceasefire / Things You Need To Know About Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.