Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty (3494 Views)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Senate To Suspend Two Senators Sworn In for Niger South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by redsun(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

is your b.itch mama on fire?

prick.

Now u come.The baby tpia on rampage.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by freshmoney(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

If I'm in san diego in feb (not likely though), I'll let you know.

as per the rest- too many enemies on NL, so buzz me instead.

besides, I'm religious and cant do casual relationships, so therefore once again, buzz amaka grin

dont pay attention to her shouting and whatnot here- she's just being coy. cheesy

Oh, it feels good. You coming to San Diego? Hell no, don't bother, I am not going to do you,aite? Just a lil fun,we go around, shop around at Toronto LV(Louis Vuitton),have good time together, go some nice places like Harbourfront,Rogers Centre,CN tower and AGO if chanced. You shouldn't bother about Amaka again,she is as frivolous as non-existing matter. How do we connect? I might not be on Nairaland till Tuesday. I do not want u to display your cell number on here; your email address will be reckon with. I ve got to sleep now. Kiss  kiss

THE-AMAKA:

so you cant respond him without mentioning my name.
ah ah!!! im above his class, keep him to yourself.  tongue

The-Amaka ,what class do you belong to? Even, my driver can't  give you a go cool You are not even worth my cook,dang! So watch it cool
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^ email 's on my profile.

stop fighting amaka- make l.ove not war

lol
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
chai!!! tpia will find a husband oooo. are you a cougar? how old is this guy?
she wan do the hookup. remember this oooo! so dont come at me next time saying how im shagging or hooking up with guys on NL, cause it seems you are doing it here. lol
hehehe
invite me to the wedding, biko!! grin
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by redsun(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by mamagee3(f): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2009
Thread Locked!
Repliers On Rampage
. angry
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by freshmoney(m): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

^^ email 's on my profile.

stop fighting amaka- be intimate with not war

lol

Babe, I checked your profile, the email addy is hidden,can you post it on here,i am feeling somnolent dear;still keeping a hold on kiss kiss kiss
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by redsun(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2009
Life is interwoven.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by redsun(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2009
Mature bitches could be heaven,but tpia will require baby sitting.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2009
tpia.:

If I'm in san diego in feb (not likely though), I'll let you know.

as per the rest- too many enemies on NL, so buzz me instead.

besides, I'm religious and cant do casual relationships, so therefore once again, buzz amaka grin

single and ready to mingle. grin

lmao!! @ tpia.
i have no officially confirmed that tpia is a woman with no husband or children.
what kind of "wife" agrees to take some stranger's email and possibly meat him in san diego for "fun"? are you going to consult your husband and let him know about this?
no, cause you dont have one!
chai!! 43 years old, wasting your life on NL, having tribal wars that you know will not prove anything.
i would be ashamed.
how is all of this on NL going to help you find a man in REAL LIFE.
na wa for you ooooo tpia.
your biological clock is ticking.
watch the nigerian movie "Late Marriage" it reminds me of you (sorta)
dont say i didnt warn you, just a word of advice, unless you are a lesbian. lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2009
see as I type "make l.ove not war" them come change am to " be intimate with not war" Does that make sense?

@ amaka

calm down- I'm trying to arrange a handsome Yoruba(?) guy for you- you should be thanking me.

FYI- get your mind on another track while you're at it.

@ fresh prince of bel air cheesy

email's on my profile
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2009
tpia.:

@ amaka

calm down- I'm trying to arrange a handsome Yoruba(?) guy for you- you should be thanking me.

FYI- get your mind on another track while you're at it.

im not a tribalist, if i see a yoruba and i like him, i will date him.
just like with an igbo, ijaw, or any other person like that.
like i said before, im not a tribalist, and you still havent given any evidence to back up your claim.
its only tribalist people that see everything in this world in a tribalist way.
for example: most of the time you interpret things ALL WRONG just because of your insecure ways and defensive.
so that yoruba comment wasnt needed.
and FYI, you should be arranging someone for yourself, not me.
your clock is ticking so i think you should help yourself now, before its too late.
anyway there is still hope with freshmoney! grin
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by sjeezy8: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2009
Lies Lies Lies
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

Lies Lies Lies
stop looking for my trouble.
let me quote myself
. . .
i talk about the INDIVIDUAL and not someone's tribe as a whole.
thats very silly. people that do that no get any sense at all.

most of the people here who accuse me of being a tribalist are tribalist themselves and like to point the finger at everyone else just to get the attention away from themselves.

i dont even know any nigerians anyway. wasnt introduce to this whole tribalism fiasco until coming to nairaland.
even you said that same sh.it yourself, sjeezy.
so what are you on about?
i could really care less. imma not like you for you and not where you come from.
unlike SOME people here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk Arrests Three Nigerian Nationals Over Sham Marriages / Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 / Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.