Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty (3495 Views)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Senate To Suspend Two Senators Sworn In for Niger South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by mekusxxx: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2009
See the man's Yoruba cap. Na wao!

Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2009
so? who cares.
why cant they just be "Two Extreamly Incompetend Senators Sleeping On Duty"
shior!! some people sef.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by brooklyn99: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ah!!!did theamaka really write this?so ure not the tribalist I thot u 2 b!our marriage may well work out
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by paddylo1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ah!!!did theamaka really write this?so ure not the tribalist I thot u 2 b!our marriage may well work out

where did u all get this belief that amaka is a tribalist? i dont think i ever heard her talkin tribally

and for the poster,do get a life dude. . .its 2009,this tribe sh*it gots to stop
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by WilyWily: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2009
The Yoruba Senator is suffering from Sleeping Sickness. Ode Senator.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2009
paddy_lo:

where did u all get this belief that amaka is a tribalist? i dont think i ever heard her talkin tribally
i dont know where people get that idea anyway.
i havent said anything on this forum that relates to any tribe.
i talk about the INDIVIDUAL and not someone's tribe as a whole.
thats very silly. people that do that no get any sense at all.

hauler (who claims to be igbo) thinks im a tribalist.
go through our arguments and you will see how stup.id he is.
and there are about 3 other people here, but i could care less.
most of the people here who accuse me of being a tribalist are tribalist themselves and like to point the finger at everyone else just to get the attention away from themselves.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by idupaul: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2009
those aint senators, they are reps
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2009
brooklyn99:

Am watching ur ass dude! Anyway, dreaming is free of charge, so kep dreaming grin grin
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by justmoore: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
shame on you guys undecided. Anyway don't blame them, na dem dem, if na their subordinate he don go on suspention till furthe notice grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2009
This is what an igbo man will always be proud of,trying to bring yoruba man down, Anyway poster,thats is house of reps,so they aint senators if you dont know, So stop snoopin and face ur palava
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2009
the other one looks Igbo, so the daft OP should revise his thread title to read One Igbo and one Yoruba senator sleeping on duty.

since he doesnt know the meaning of senator.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

the other one looks Igbo, so the daft OP should revise his thread title to read One Igbo and one Yoruba senator sleeping on duty.

tpia. na wa for you ooooo
the poster shouldnt revise it to ANYTHING! if so, it should be what i wrote in my initial post.
why couldnt you just let that go? why must you try and drag the igbos along with this thing stupid topic?
heck, WHO CARES what they are.
and how can someone look igbo? wtf? nigerians mehn.
tpia, abeg of you, come out from that state of mind.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by koolchicco: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

U just wanna worsen the case, abi?

Typical of a Tilapiatpia. tongue undecided
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2009
the Igbo OP can recognise Yoruba but he cant recognise his own kinsman?

same applies to the other two wankers. esp. dorkchicco
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by mekusxxx: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2009
Both are Yoruba senators. My journalist friend took the photo and he knows those in there. Moreover everyone knows that Yoruba like to congregate so they can carry on small talks (gossips). So it is as clear as day light that they are both Yoruba.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

i still dont understand what an igbo is supposed to look like.
and tpia, thats beside the point
you are the first to turn EVERY situation into a tribal issue.
instead of scolding the OP or saying something right, you say igbo and yoruba should be mentioned in the title.
NO, NO and NO!!!!
no one should be mentioned. they should have been regarded as senators (or reps)
who cares if they are igbo or not, WHO CARES!!
tpia. wake up!! WAKE UP!!  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2009
mekusxxx:

Both are Yoruba senators. My journalist friend took the photo and he knows those in there. Moreover everyone knows that Yoruba like to congregate so they can carry on small talks (gossips). So it is as clear as day light that they are both Yoruba.
just hush! no one cares.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by mekusxxx: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
Look at those behind the two senators, their dressing also appear Yoruba, supporting my claim that they like to congregate. So after their usual gossip the two slept off living important state matters unattended.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by koolchicco: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

Seemingly, You are suffering from old-ageMyopia? If u don dey bilnd make u go una village.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
dork, go find your level somewhere cheesy

your grey hair is sprouting by the day while you're preening yourself on NL.

every mosquito becomes a large housefly on the internet.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by MrCrackles(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2009
I didnt see YORUBA written all over the morons sleeping on duty
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

dork, go find your level somewhere cheesy

your grey hair is sprouting by the day while you're preening yourself on NL.

every mosquito becomes a large housefly on the internet.
including yourself!!
grey hair ke? you should be the one with grey hair here. ah ah!!
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by mamagee3(f): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
Those are two idiotic bunch of twats on Duty. angry
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

including yourself!!

check your hair, since the matter dey pepper you.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

check your hair, since the matter dey pepper you.
my hair is fine and the matter isnt "peppering" me.
its just really sad that instead of a "grown woman" like you to talk sense into the OP, you want to make the problem worse by spewing more rubbish.
what is the matter with you? why are you always one of the people egging it on?
arent you a "grown woman" ?
eh??
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by koolchicco: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

including yourself!!
@tpia
My Amaka can foot the bill, ergo bring it on! cheesy

@Amaka

I feel like offering u the sun now and leave the whole Florida in darkness. cheesy who cares! kiss
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by freshmoney(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

my hair is fine and the matter isnt "peppering" me.
its just really sad that instead of a "grown woman" like you to talk sense into the OP, you want to make the problem worse by spewing more rubbish.
what is the matter with you? why are you always one of the people egging it on?
arent you a "grown woman" ?
eh??

THE-AMAKA LEAVE MY TPIA ALONE OR I WILL BOUNCE ON YOU cool WE ARE GLUED TO EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT HATERS SAY
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2009
koolchicco:

@Amaka

I feel like offering u the sun now and leave the whole Florida in darkness who cares! kiss
koolchicco? kiss

freshmoney:

THE-AMAKA LEAVE MY TPIA ALONE OR I WILL BOUNCE ON YOU cool WE ARE GLUED TO EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT HATERS SAY
you two are perfect for each other. at least she has finally found some love. grin
maybe she wont be so bitter after all.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2009
is this still about the topic or amaka dey find suitor as usual?
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by freshmoney(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2009
You guys have misjudged Tpia. She does not puke. Only  a gabber like the amaka does the spew.
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by koolchicco: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

you two are perfect for each other. at least she has finally found some love.  grin
maybe she wont be so bitter after all.

Rotflmao  grin grin
Re: Picture Of Two Senators Sleeping On Duty by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

is this still about the topic or amaka dey find suitor as usual?
YESSS OOOOOO. na wetin? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evidence Mounts For U.s.,israeli Complicity In Mutallabs Terrorism / State Police To Be Or Not? / Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.