Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. (2004 Views)

46 Students Fainted While 1 Student Gave Up The Ghost At UNILOBAR CBT CENTRE / Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / Jamb Cbt Practice Software (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
I'm currently serving in a private school in Akwa Ibom state. After so many weeks of teaching in class, I gave my students Test and one of them surprise me with this[img][/img]

Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Airoflaw(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Maltaleeza:
I'm currently serving in a private school in Akwa Ibom state. After so many weeks of teaching in class, I gave my students Test and one of them surprise me with this

like teacher like student
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by bizzy500: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
can u give me a dose of you,i want to be addicted
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Funny you

bizzy500:
can u give me a dose of you,i want to be addicted
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by bizzy500: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Maltaleeza:
Funny you
yea yea ,how are u doing?
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
I'm good
bizzy500:
yea yea ,how are u doing?
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by bizzy500: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Maltaleeza:
I'm good
cul nd ur day?
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by bartho77(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Op modify your title.
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 1:27am On Feb 23, 2017
I don't get

bartho77:
Op modify your title.
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by bartho77(m): 2:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Maltaleeza:
I don't get

The student gave you an answer not a question.
Title should be....... What is software? See the answer my student gave.
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oh! Thanks

bartho77:

Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by sammyscholar(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Maltaleeza:
I don't get

You mean you did not get?
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by talkportal: 9:36am On May 14, 2017
sammyscholar:

bartho77:

Airoflaw:

like teacher like student

Are you all trying to say there is no much difference between the op and her student? but you people are wicked really.
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 9:50am On May 14, 2017
talkportal:

Are you all trying to say there is no much difference between the op and her student? but you people are wicked really.

Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 9:53am On May 14, 2017
sammyscholar:

Same sammyscholar? Always annoying
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by talkportal: 10:48am On May 14, 2017
Maltaleeza:

Babe i am sorry just that the comments are funny. Are you still serving in akwa ibom or you are among the batch that just concluded service?
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 10:58am On May 14, 2017
talkportal:

Babe i am sorry just that the comments are funny. Are you still serving in akwa ibom or you are among the batch that just concluded service?

Done with service since April...
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by jonsnow12(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2017
Maltaleeza:
I'm good

Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by talkportal: 11:09am On May 14, 2017
Maltaleeza:

Done with service since April...

I did not know MBGN was in the camp with me. you were posted to uyo or eket baa? Because those are the only places that accept such beauty like yours in Akwa ibom
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 11:12am On May 14, 2017
talkportal:

I did not know MBGN was in the camp with me. you were posted to uyo or eket baa? Because those are the only places that accept such beauty like yours in Akwa ibom

MBGN my foot... I was posted to ABAK.... "the happening zone in akwa ibom#
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by talkportal: 11:35am On May 14, 2017
Maltaleeza:

well i believe you dont believe that... you sent that just to be humble
mine was IK, Abak happening? Taaa... that place boring die. my friend that was posted to Okobo would come to Ikot ekpene every weekend to chill.
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 11:48am On May 14, 2017
talkportal:

well i believe you dont believe that... you sent that just to be humble
mine was IK, Abak happening? Taaa... that place boring die. my friend that was posted to Okobo would come to Ikot ekpene every weekend to chill.

I was in ABAK central. N200 bike to IK.... I really enjoyed my stay there
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by sammyscholar(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2017
Maltaleeza:

Same sammyscholar? Always annoying
To begin with, do you know me? Have I acted annoyingly to you before?
Have we ever had discussion? So why/how am I always annoying?
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 4:16pm On May 14, 2017
sammyscholar:
To begin with, do you know me? Have I acted annoyingly to you before?
Have we ever had discussion? So why/how am I always annoying?

Yes, Yes and Yes..... On the "Teacher's Only" thread
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by sammyscholar(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2017
Maltaleeza:

Yes, Yes and Yes..... On the "Teacher's Only" thread
'Teachers only'?I dont think I ever came by such thread. I think you have mistakened me for somebody else.
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 4:33pm On May 14, 2017
sammyscholar:
'Teachers only'?I dont think I ever came by such thread. I think you have mistakened me for somebody else.

Maybe
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by NOBLEstag(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2017
sammyscholar:

Mistakened. . .

She is human, you are human. Hope you get my message.
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by sammyscholar(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2017
NOBLEstag:

Mistakened. . .

Very well! 'Mistaken'. Thanks.
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 12:03am On May 15, 2017
NOBLEstag:

Mistakened. . .
Lol... NOBLEstag, tell him o
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by omiaruk: 8:18am On May 15, 2017
Maltaleeza:

cheap pick up lines
Re: What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. by Maltaleeza(f): 9:54am On May 15, 2017
omiaruk:
cheap pick up lines

(1) (Reply)

NECO 2017 Common Entrance Exam Result Released (NCEE 2017) – See Details / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) New Student Portal 2018 / Please a bother needs help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.