Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video (35265 Views)

IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by plumule(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2017
is dat so
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by Dee1murphy(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2017
DickTator1:
Same man mocking Christians in Southern Kaduna, this is the governor I hate most in Nigeria.

I'll really appreciate if only you can share the video for the world to see. .....Big thin liar like you. ....just to blackmail the guy !

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by blaqroy: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2017
People as wicked as him will still defend him
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by MMMscam: 9:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Specialspesh:
Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El Rufai just posted a Video on his facebook account with the caption "WEEKEND REMINDER: Whenever those anti-PMB folks shout shamelessly, and get upset - I watch this video and sleep better."

See the Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjHfSW5xkAc

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/el-rufai-mocks-anti-pmb-nigerians.html

This video has said it all - JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT KILLED NIGERIA!
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by ndcide(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Because we protested and asked for good governance, they flood the media with news about loot.

Did elrufai not criminally enrich himself?

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by buchilino(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2017
rattlesnake:
These IPOB wey full NL always spreading lies and hate

WATS DAT UR NAME AGAIN?, O YES, DEY CALL U D SNAKE.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by AlphaStyles(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2017
this man

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by gretblue: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2017
FastShipping:

Let's not jump to conclusion. Let me wait for the video. You never know....

If he can't produce the video to back up his claim, then he should hide his head in shame.
Waiting for the Video is like waiting to board a brt bus at MMA
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by frank202012: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2017
StOla:
Nigerians must never forget the past, so as not to make the same mistake.

We elected a Jonathan when we should have elected a Joseph. How can the house of Saul stand when a Jonathan fraternizes with the enemy and waste away to his friends what ought to be his inheritance ? How can Nigeria survive recession that is occasioned by low oil prices, when a Joseph was absent to store grain in the time of plenty?
Christians like u re the ones digging the grave to bury the church with stupidity

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2017
FastShipping:

Do you care to share the video clips where El Rufai "was mocking Christians in Southern Kaduna"?

Please, share it so the world can see it.
I guess you are a Muslim. I'm serving in Kaduna and this short man is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I don't wanna call him names thou

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by Omeokachie: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2017
Religious bigot

A governor who looked the other way while his people are being killed in cold blood...their sin? They are not of his ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by dukecharles(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2017
Same people

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by buchilino(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2017
ndcide:
Because we protested and asked for good governance, they flood the media with news about loot.

Did elrufai not criminally enrich himself?

DON'T MIND F**LS ON NL. AM STILL TRYING 2 FIND D PICTURES IN WHICH ELRUFAIS SON WAS CHEWING DOLLAR BILLS TO CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY. N SOME YEARS BACK D SAME ELRUFAI DECLARED AN ASSET WORTH 90 BILLION NAIRA. CAN HE TELL US WHERE N HOW HE MADE DAT KIND OF MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 11, 2017
kheart:
You people can only rant and make noise online while mallam is pimping kaduna.

4+4 = 8 (Governorship)

4+4= 8 (president ISA)
pimping the Muslim areas bro undecided not Kaduna

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by mjay(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2017
Do you observe that its the baboon dancing? Let him continue to enjoy his sleep while the land agonize, (a leader there for you) with all the carnage going on around him, shameless thoughtless so called leader. Day of reckoning shall surely come. As if el-rufai had never been part of the government. They are all collaborators and God will judge them all for putting this nation in this mess.
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by maxzzo1(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2017
Dollar is 503 N dis he goat is mocking his generation....

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by emmyblow: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2017
This weaked short devil incarnate, wea the kill our fellow Christians. God go punish that evil hearted person.
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by sweetkev(m): 9:34am On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
But you El-rufai said this about PMB few years back!

Your hypocrisy is second to none
. My sister you too much. Please post this to every social media so shame go catch am. Thank you
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by Trails: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2017
This is stupendous is this what we the masses are looking for pls this is Jst off let's be real dollar is 503 today and dis!!! Metsheew

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by 1miccza: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2017
This diminutive Fulani anti Christian that calls himself a Governor.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by SalamRushdie: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Stupid midget

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2017
alegbeleye:
The guy na olosho
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy :
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by plaetton: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2017
It's only a country like Nigeria that El Rufai can walk as a free man.
The same El Rufai, according to wiki leaks, while serving as a minister under OBJ, was periodically giving state secrets to the US state department/ CIA, in return for pecuniary favors.

If only GEJ had the guts, that arxxhole midget should have faced treason charges.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by jamislaw(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2017
DickTator1:
Same man mocking Christians in Southern Kaduna, this is the governor I hate most in Nigeria.
that's your own choice, we love him here crocodile city for life.
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2017
Y
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by jamislaw(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2017
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by frank202012: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2017
FastShipping:

Do you care to share the video clips where El Rufai "was mocking Christians in Southern Kaduna"?

if a governor pays ppl that killed ur entire family what kind of mockery is bigger than that......
I only pity the useless Christians ...,....who foolishly join in asking for videos
ndi ara

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/weve-paid-fulani-stop-killings-southern-kaduna-el-rufai/

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by nijascammers: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2017
what happens to that suleman's prophecy on El Rufa'i ?
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by mpowa(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2017
This is so true. I voted for this administration, I don't regret it, because the past administration failed Nigerians, but this administration had toed the same path, anybody still praising this administration has problems. They still have a year to right the wrongs thou, before campaign start again.
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by shevchenko(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2017
FastShipping:

God will punish you for asking for proof wgeb it's all over the Internet. Bastard idiit

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by curtain: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Murderer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Hosts Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Charged With Bribery By UK Police / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.