Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video (35277 Views)

IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by FastShipping: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
shevchenko:

Omo ale

Ni iponri maponpon Iya e
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by donbene4(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
arsenal33:
nigerians do like the truth...
WE WILL NEVER FORGET THE LOOTERS
nd is el rufai nt among the looters??...whch party did you think he ws bfr he joined APC??..NONSENSE!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
But you El-rufai said this about PMB few years back!

Your hypocrisy is second to none

Do you have any video link to proof he said that?
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by figment232(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
El-Rufai is scared of the consequences if Buhari dies.
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by DauraDullard0(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
FastShipping:
Eranko jati jati. Chukwu okike abiama shall send thunder into your home.
Why are you invoking Chukwu Okike Abiama instead of Allah your bloodthirsty demon

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by FastShipping: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Why are you invoking Chukwu Okike Abiama instead of Allah your bloodthirsty demon

Because I believe in Chukwu Okike Abiama to strike stupid lying cursed kids in politics section. Do you have problem with Chukwu Okike Abiama?

May Chukwu Okike Abiama send thunder and pain into the midst of those who come to politics section to spread falsehood.

Can you say Amen to my prayers or do you support the spread of falsehood?
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
FastShipping:

Because I believe in Chukwu Okike Abiama to strike stupid lying cursed kids in politics section. Do you have problem with Chukwu Okike Abiama?

May Chukwu Okike Abiama send thunder and pain into the midst of those who come to politics section to spread falsehood.

Can you say Amen to my prayers or do you support the spread of falsehood?

Lol, funny you.

Do you still do shipping of cars from US.

I got a car I wanna buy from Copart.
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by adesamix(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
does this guy a saint? can some1 remind me when he was FCT minister, can he tell the Nigerians where he got his money from? he thought, he can hide under broom and be talking rubbish, thunder go cash him.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by Laveda(f): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
rose54321:
When all you have to defend your administration is the criticism of the past then you are doing nothing.

How can you call the past administration clueless when you haven't shown any signs of being clue-ful.

How can you say the past administration was corrupt when 2 appointees close to the president have been alleged of corruption yet no action taken.

I am not saying the past administration isn't guilty as charged but you don't criticize when you are following the same path.

cool Well said Ma.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by Usmaniaaa: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
DickTator1:
Same man mocking Christians in Southern Kaduna, this is the governor I hate most in Nigeria.
kill ur self...
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by babestella: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
The mad midget is talk, el rufai is simply a thief. Was he not in pdp, if el rufai says pdp is corrupt, then he is also automatically corrupt.

He should go and return his loot, the money, land and properties he stole when he was in pdp, because there is no saint in politics, they're are all corrupt including Buhari.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by obataokenwa(m): 12:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Specialspesh:
Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El Rufai just posted a Video on his facebook account with the caption "WEEKEND REMINDER: Whenever those anti-PMB folks shout shamelessly, and get upset - I watch this video and sleep better."

See the Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjHfSW5xkAc

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/el-rufai-mocks-anti-pmb-nigerians.html
OP... see the original video. ElRufais own was edited and not the true song of the owner.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1069632926465624&id=100002567804442
Re: El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video by GuysnMum: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Specialspesh:
Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El Rufai just posted a Video on his facebook account with the caption "WEEKEND REMINDER: Whenever those anti-PMB folks shout shamelessly, and get upset - I watch this video and sleep better."

See the Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjHfSW5xkAc

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/el-rufai-mocks-anti-pmb-nigerians.html

This man, I tot he was sensible... But little do I know that as him take short so, na like so him brains no go fit detach from d ground... Fight looters I no care, but let us have ur stupid policies on food and dollars reversed.. Make someone ask DAT guy why he was in exile for some tym.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. / Okada Riders, Task Force War In Ajao Estate Leaves One Dead (graphic) / Obasanjo Hosts Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.