Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,667 members, 7,840,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added (36330 Views)

Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison / $9.6million: Andrew Yakubu Arraigned In Court (Pics) / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by soberdrunk(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2017
Lmao!!! I like this!!! cool cool
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Ioannes:

That depends on how much you must have stolen.

If you steal less than a billion NAIRA, you're still a learner and be sure you'll be really punished.

If you still pencil, or roasted corn, it means you don't even want to learn at all, na automatic death sentence, either on the spot or as prescribed by our eminent judges.

If you steal in Naira, you need to upgrade your act fast.

The only time stealing money in Nigeria isn't that serious and you may just get a slap on the wrist, maybe a pat on the back too and probably a ten naira fine is if you steal billions of hard currencies.

Now that's pure and raw talent in Nigeria and because we need more of that talent in Nigeria, your life will be spared and you'll be asked to go and enjoy your loot and sin no more.
well said, I don't see this man getting a serious sentence,that's if he is even sentenced, to think this is just one out of billions of our collective progress and future stored up in houses and Swiss accounts of the looters of this country, with legislooters and polithiefians making the top list, we truly are a fantastically corrupt people, smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by bensine: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2017
This is just exerggaration. In the end, nothing will happen. He will still go scot free. If he's charged to court, he will be bailed with hundred million naira. That will be all. Stupid country.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Bimpe29: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2017
I wonder how selfish and ruthless some people are. He is indeed, a special thief and general officer commanding pen robber.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by malware: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2017
If you wanna steal in Nigeria, steal big and your jail years would be few....

CORRUPTION LAW.

The jail term of a corrupt official is inversely proportional to the amount of money stolen provided that EFCC and COURTS staff remain constant.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Zirah:
Will all these discoveries change the way money is being stolen in this country? He should be hanged in public glare, no doubt the rest of them would learn.
we should start killing them like china.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by logica(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2017
The more interesting thing is this man could've kicked the bucket at any moment (advanced in age or not). Now imagine how many other warehouses all over the country are housing loads of undiscoverable loot as the looter is long gone?
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by AlphaStyles(m): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2017
thief's
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by dukecharles(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2017
Zirah:
Will all these discoveries change the way money is being stolen in this country? He should be hanged in public glare, no doubt the rest of them would learn.

It will not, the answer is to put system in place to make stealing impossible, we need innovations Like IPPIS, BVN, TSA. Take Saudi Arabia for eg. To steal public fund is next to impossible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by omenkaLives(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2017
simplemach:
That amount alone can bring my family out of Recession and make my family the fastest growing economy in my village.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2017
caused the death of millions of Nigerians

be careful o.
govt have agents everywhere.
this is not gej govt were u talk anyhow.

BTW, hope you will not be tribally or religiosly biased in your mission, because the looters are spread across naija.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Why is NNPC still existing... This and many other agencies should be scrapped. They are only filled with corrupt individuals that can't use their brains to solve problems but device schemes to steal.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by fergieboy: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2017
This man they learn .. What's hard for him to buy a water drum.. Stack all the money inside.. Dig ground and bury the stash .. Excoba style
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by origima: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2017
hungryboy:
One thief caught
Am happy
But truth be told
There are many out there who have stolen more but are so untouchable that Efcc will not even dare to try to investigate 'em

We will only stamp out corruption in this country when the are no sacred cows

Do to Saraki Akpabio Tinubu Amaechi what you just did to Yakubu

Pls it is turn by turn my dear.will all of us be in jail at same time? You people are blaming magu and anybody that is fighting the looters till ur list is taking care of,calm down,one after the other.support the Government

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Zirah:

Na lie, dem no go learn even if he's paraded naked in Idumota market. He will claim to be a victim and people will support him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by abbeyty(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2017
still don't know how these corrupt leaders sleep at night knowing that this money they are stealing from public is really affecting lives of millions people negatively. Their greed has sent a lot of souls to their early grave, stealing money that is meant for development of your country, shameless monkeys
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Omoluabi16(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Amnesty international can go to blazes! we need capital punishment in Nigeria. wetin these peole wan use this money do?? These people are worse than shekau. The nigerians who died due to poor healthcare, the terrible roads, those who died if hinger..may their blood hunt you and everyone who is involved in this. You no go die better mr yakubu
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2017
Tell me how we will progress as a country.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by jiddodo: 9:20am On Feb 11, 2017
bensine:
This is just exerggaration. In the end, nothing will happen. He will still go scot free. If he's charged to court, he will be bailed with hundred million naira. That will be all. Stupid country.

Exactly. I think our #istandwitnaija protest should be more on demanding for standard execution for any caught public official. That way there wil be some kind of check n balance and dat every new administration must probe it predecessor. I tell you many ppl go fear to steal. But dat is if we put religion n ethnicity aside and be objective.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 11, 2017
efcc are just so partisan, i know efcc has been in existence since the days of when obasanjo wss in power, so how come they werent able to catch those pdp members that were misappropriating Nigeria's funds during the era of pdp? how come all of a sudden efcc operatives now know the duties of their job and are carrying them out effectively? i never heard the efcc operatives solve any financial crimes case during gej's tenure. this shows efcc is just a tool that can be set to work or not to work at the bidding of its task masters.
No one tells us where the recovered monies go to or which part of the budget it would finance or whether it will go to the foreign reserves. All we hear is that mr A has been found with cash, but nothing is really done to ensure he goes to jail. Efcc officials are just repomen for the govt, to take back what has been stolen.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Niseamaka(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2017
hungryboy:
One thief caught
Am happy
But truth be told
There are many out there who have stolen more but are so untouchable that Efcc will not even dare to try to investigate 'em

We will only stamp out corruption in this country when the are no sacred cows

Do to Saraki Akpabio Tinubu Amaechi what you just did to Yakubu

Nigeria will not change overnight, corruption have eaten deep into the fabric our society, its like a way of life. 50% of the solution lies with the people. Everyone is busy blaming Buhari for all our woes. After Buhari's tenure and successsive governments later, things will remain the same until Nigerians change their mad quest for ill gotten wealth. EFCC and other security agencies can only do very little, after all, are they not Nigerians too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by focus7: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2017
The fight against corruption will never be accomplished until Jonathan is arrested. In the case of Jonathan, Buhari need to take a bold step to arrest him no need for due process we will back him up.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Niseamaka(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2017
origima:

Pls it is turn by turn my dear.will all of us be in jail at same time? You people are blaming magu and anybody that is fighting the looters till ur list is taking care of,calm down,one after the other.support the Government

Exactly, Buhari's critics expect him to completely eradicate corruption and transform the economy positively immediately: impossible task.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by bigtt76(f): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2017
If it were some country, we would have start3d buying tickets to watch his execution buh in Naija... Some SANs would be dusting up their books to go defend him grin
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by alrahmanonline(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2017
Ioannes:

Are you kidding? You mean we should suddenly abandon our only whipping post for everything plaguing our lives in Nigeria?

I'm not sure wailing wailers will be pleased with you.

Better duck, I can see a stone hurtling your way.
I duck that one... Panting... Wailers!!! What i do now? Lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by omojeesu(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2017
Unlucky to be caught among thousands.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by zaydocheme: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2017
Cry, beloved country.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by anfasa3: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2017
I don't even know what to say about our public office holders anymore. Why is everyone greedy in this country.
God please help change our heart.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Anoruo(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2017
Please where is our president?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy & Crowd In Kaduna (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.