Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added (36340 Views)

Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison / $9.6million: Andrew Yakubu Arraigned In Court (Pics) / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by columbus007(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Na d fear of BVN been make am hide the money for house yet d matter still cast cheesy
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Zirah:
Will all these discoveries change the way money is being stolen in this country? He should be hanged in public glare, no doubt the rest of them would learn.

Oh no

Am speechless
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by dvee2: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2017
hungryboy:
One thief caught
Am happy
But truth be told
There are many out there who have stolen more but are so untouchable that Efcc will not even dare to try to investigate 'em

We will only stamp out corruption in this country when the are no sacred cows

Do to Saraki Akpabio Tinubu Amaechi what you just did to Yakubu

My friend the man that whistle blew Andrew Yakubu is walking away with millions courtesy of 5% whistle blowing order. therefore if you have a clue where Ameachi, or Tinubu or Akpabio hid there money, you are wasting talent here.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Tisham20(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2017
some pple will start saying name witch hunt
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2017
death sentence is the way forward... I don't believe in Court this Court that... where are the bala,dasuki,ffk cases leading to...we are yet to see any one brought to Justice as they all have the cash to hire competent lawyers to frustrate the litigation...we are not ready to start the war against corruption.. capital punishment to anyone guilty of the offence..this is beyond ethnic, religion, and tribe kos corrupt people doesn't know who is who...
#capitalpunishment is the way forward..
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by es144000: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Leave the man I beg.How many Nigerians will not do the same if given the opportunity?
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by seguntijan(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2017
Every wailer must enroll in stupidity and idiotic management for defending men and women that stole from us. Enough!
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Ojeilevbare(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Useless liar that man yakubu, who gives u a gift of 3bn, and 2 think that he stopped the nnpc recruitment of 2012. He shld go to jail
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by danjaD(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2017
Ogashub:
If at the end of this year this man, gej, pgej, dieziani, and other pdp looters are not in jail then i will personally save money get a gun and start killing politicians untill the day i will get caught by the police and i will be anxious to know what my sentence would be in Court.... If i will be killed for killing those that have caused the death of millions of Nigerians
. Please start by shooting atiku, Amaechi, Tinubu
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by mrgreen4real(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2017
paskyboy:
CHANGE MUST BEGIN FROM THE NORTH
Funny but true. IN NIGERIA
President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
Chief of Staff - North.
SGF--North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Army Staff - North. Chief of Air Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defense Minister- North. MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
Controller of Immigration -North.
Controller of Fire Service North.
Highest looter North.
Richest man in Africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99.9% of almajiris - North. Highest rate of child marriage - North.
Boko Haram - North.
Fulani herdsmen militia Terrorising Nigerians - North.
90% of Nigeria's past presidents/Head of state -North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think and stop being selfish.....
CAN YOU IMAGINE?
What is this one saying? Some pple reason like English pigs
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2017
alrahmanonline:

I duck that one... Panting... Wailers!!! What i do now? Lolz

Lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy

There's a cave nearby, if you keep running you'll find it on the left. You should be safe there. Its called the Report button cave.

I use it from time to time myself. grin
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
2dugged:
well said, I don't see this man getting a serious sentence,that's if he is even sentenced, to think this is just one out of billions of our collective progress and future stored up in houses and Swiss accounts of the looters of this country, with legislooters and polithiefians making the top list, we truly are a fantastically corrupt people, smh

It really is very painful. Maybe even more painful is seeing our youths here defending them. So sad.
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Khrixxx(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
And them Make Bois no do Gee?

That's our only options, since we don't have such Konnects to Steal from the Government lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by paskyboy: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
mrgreen4real:

What is this one saying? Some pple reason like English pigs

The post is not meant for dullards or unintelligible entity on NL
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by theNOISEmaker: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
said baba
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by greenalwaz: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
paskyboy:
CHANGE MUST BEGIN FROM THE NORTH
Funny but true. IN NIGERIA
President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
Chief of Staff - North.
SGF--North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Army Staff - North. Chief of Air Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defense Minister- North. MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
Controller of Immigration -North.
Controller of Fire Service North.
Highest looter North.
Richest man in Africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99.9% of almajiris - North. Highest rate of child marriage - North.
Boko Haram - North.
Fulani herdsmen militia Terrorising Nigerians - North.
90% of Nigeria's past presidents/Head of state -North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think and stop being selfish.....
CAN YOU IMAGINE?
hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) / Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki & Oshiomole Attends Event Together In Edo (pic / President Buhari's Convoy & Crowd In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.