Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added (36317 Views)

Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison / $9.6million: Andrew Yakubu Arraigned In Court (Pics) / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 11, 2017
A staggering sum of $9.8million and another £74,000 (Seventy Four Thousand Pound Sterling) cash was found in a building belonging to Former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Andrew Laah Yakubu in Kaduna.

This was after operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission conducted a special operation on the property on the 3rd February, 2017.

Hours later, see what Nigerians did to Andrew Yakubu's Wikipedia page after the cut. Everybody is vexing abeg.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/nigerians-have-updated-andrew-yakubus.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Zirah: 6:06am On Feb 11, 2017
Will all these discoveries change the way money is being stolen in this country? He should be hanged in public glare, no doubt the rest of them would learn.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by greatgod2012(f): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2017
So pathetic!
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by jiinxed: 6:08am On Feb 11, 2017
Zirah:
Will all these discoveries change the way money is being stolen in this country? He should be hanged in public glare or how else would the rest of them learn?

You know that's not gonna happen. Stealing money in Nigeria is not that serious. grin

22 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 11, 2017
No joy....

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by bedspread: 6:14am On Feb 11, 2017
SOME THAT WILL SOON BAG NATIONAL AND CHIEFTANCY HONORS!!!

UNTIL DEATH PENALTY IS GIVEN FOR CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA, MEN LIKE THIS YAKUBU WILL STILL BE IN THEIR LOOTINGS

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by alrahmanonline(m): 6:19am On Feb 11, 2017
Lolz... Now that it's glaring to us all, i hope we won't blame buhari for the current economic woes...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by ademega(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Now o stand with Buhari...

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by simplemach(m): 6:46am On Feb 11, 2017
That amount alone can bring my family out of Recession and make my family the fastest growing economy in my village.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by hungryboy(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2017
One thief caught
Am happy
But truth be told
There are many out there who have stolen more but are so untouchable that Efcc will not even dare to try to investigate 'em

We will only stamp out corruption in this country when the are no sacred cows

Do to Saraki Akpabio Tinubu Amaechi what you just did to Yakubu

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Luizville(m): 6:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Corruption is just bad. Like seriously bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Ogashub(m): 7:04am On Feb 11, 2017
If at the end of this year this man, gej, pgej, dieziani, and other pdp looters are not in jail then i will personally save money get a gun and start killing politicians untill the day i will get caught by the police and i will be anxious to know what my sentence would be in Court.... If i will be killed for killing those that have caused the death of millions of Nigerians

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by helinues: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2017
yes special thief

Ole, bawaro, wonbia
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by babyfaceafrica: 7:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Stealing is not corruption

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 11, 2017
update - the edit has been deleted.

lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2017
jiinxed:

You know that's not gonna happen. Stealing money in Nigeria is not that serious. grin

That depends on how much you must have stolen.

If you steal less than a billion NAIRA, you're still a learner and be sure you'll be really punished.

If you steal pencil, or roasted corn, it means you don't even want to learn at all, na automatic death sentence, either on the spot or as prescribed by our eminent judges.

If you steal in Naira, you need to upgrade your act fast.

The only time stealing money in Nigeria isn't that serious and you may just get a slap on the wrist, maybe a pat on the back too and probably a ten naira fine is if you steal billions of hard currencies.

Now that's pure and raw talent in Nigeria and because we need more of that talent in Nigeria, your life will be spared and you'll be asked to go and enjoy your loot and sin no more.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2017
alrahmanonline:
Lolz... Now that it's glaring to us all, i hope we won't blame buhari for the current economic woes...

Are you kidding? You mean we should suddenly abandon our only whipping post for everything plaguing our lives in Nigeria?

I'm not sure wailing wailers will be pleased with you.

Better duck, I can see a stone hurtling your way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by tunde81o: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
So pathetic!
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Mouthgag: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by twentyk(m): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2017
Zero chill..
#ourmumudondo#
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2017
People dey vex o. Met this man in the course of my work years back while he was the Managing Director of the Warri Refinery. He was nice. Dem no dey write am for person head sha.

Almost 10 million dollars ( 5 billion naira) in the house. Aiye mi o! Money without end.

And he wasn't even a president or vice, just NNPC GMD. No wonder people like IBB keep determining who comes to power by the sheer power of his cash, years after he was head of state.

Ha! Buhari would have been a hero now, if not because of the economy.

People no wan know whether dem catch thief or not, dem just wan chop first, have gainful employment and be able to send their children to schools.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by efilefun(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2017
These are the kinda people who deserved to be set on fire live on TV for everybody to see. Imagine only you with some countries budget and still got the mouth to say it was a gift.
But this whistle blower getting 5% of recovered loot will open alot of stingy ogas yarnsh ehnn.

How i wish Trump will just wake up overnight and announce change in design of dollars rendering the old ones useless, all this thieves will bring out the billions of dollars buried in their villages and watch naira compete with dollars in the market again

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by darocha1: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2017
Cool, I hope in the end the monies recovered will improve the economic situation and it won't just be a media tale that will die down soon
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by awoo47: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2017
Niggas can't even give him 48hrs b4 tarnishing his image angry. Lol @ special thief grin grin
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by shamecurls(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan actually didn't lie when he said his government created many billionaires more than any regime in Africa.

Just imagine how many Yakubu's we have keeping billions in their homes? Imagine how many schools, hospitals, good roads those stolen funds can build? Imagine how many companies such funds can establish?

As posited earlier, Goodluck indeed created so many billionaires. Only problem , 98% of them are rogue billionaires, and they are a major reason we are in a recession.

But one by one, reverend father Magu shall use the holy water from EFCC to fish them out and bring back our money no matter where it is hidden.

© OmòBùHáRí

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by NotNairalandi(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2017
the news don end here bi datooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by jegz25(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2017
some people will still say na which hunting... dem know dem selves. I no talk name o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by paskyboy: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2017
CHANGE MUST BEGIN FROM THE NORTH
Funny but true. IN NIGERIA
President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
Chief of Staff - North.
SGF--North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Army Staff - North. Chief of Air Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defense Minister- North. MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
Controller of Immigration -North.
Controller of Fire Service North.
Highest looter North.
Richest man in Africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99.9% of almajiris - North. Highest rate of child marriage - North.
Boko Haram - North.
Fulani herdsmen militia Terrorising Nigerians - North.
90% of Nigeria's past presidents/Head of state -North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think and stop being selfish.....
CAN YOU IMAGINE?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by ikorodureporta: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2017
Dis na just NNPC....What of State govs, & Past presidents? Somebody, tell the U.S & Britain to change their currencies...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by petrov10: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2017
I hope it stays that way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode To Announce Political Ambitions By Friday / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / Guber Polls: INEC Heads To Court Over BVAS Re-Configuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.