Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) (55387 Views)

Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) / Tyonor Smith Shot: Benue State University Student Leader Shot (Graphic Photos) / Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2017
Another version of this incidence will soon be out with the headlines "a man shot by fulani herdsmen...".
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by majour(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2017
beycity:
Benin!!!! I thought this has stopped in Benin.
Nigerians might not call police or ambulance but will be quick to bring out their phones and start snapping.
What are the emergency number for police and ambulance please and how many Nigerians know them

2 Likes

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:42am On Feb 11, 2017
Benin is a notorious town,although i'am from there bt I tell you,when I visited last week I saw so many youth belonging to different types of cultism,aiye dis blackaxs that,i saw some1 been shot @ekenwan road close to a bar I was drinking,this boys where really causing havoc,the state government shld so somethg abt it,its becoming too alarming, alarming, to run away for my dear life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2017
Chai
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by WisdomTankdecor: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2017
When will all these barbaric act stop in Nigeria? Is there no forgiveness in Nigeria dictionary again?
May God help us.
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2017
modestofynest:
Benin people becoming unbecoming Sha it's not there fault they are close to the afonja they behave like them
when will you be wise?
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2017
Nija wch way?? shocked
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 9:34am On Feb 11, 2017
Edited because of some idiots here!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by snazzy5050(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2017
the location of this attack is close to where i live.... its more worse than you see here.... this was actually not the scene they were actually robbing at an etisalat office close to the main hub of benin city... it was from that location they started chasing them with thier car and shooting at the moving van some persons got hit too by stray bullets before getting to where they hijacked them and killled the man instanta... DONT MIND MY GRAMA..
But if you were at the scene you will understand how bad it really looks sad sad sad sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by charles009(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2017
He definitely stepped on toes. I quickly reminded one man that slapped and took my 65 year old mums land, in 24 hours I will feed him to the pigs, belive me I meant it. We never saw him again.
Dont judge the assasins, only God can.

3 Likes

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Oghemero! This one bloody pass the movie "The Godfather" shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by saaedlee: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2017
Only THE WOMAN escaped unhurt!,, shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by electropiz(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2017
I believe in karma, the evii that men do live with them, this cannot happen to an innocent man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by curvilicious: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2017
Osanoghodua! cry

I really don't know what to say
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Plaintainboy: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2017
System failure!
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by MoDsHunter(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2017
This one weak me shocked
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by ifyalways(f): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2017
Na wao.

May God comfort the family and loved ones.
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2017
rawpadgin:
this is evil!

more reasons why is not good to step on toes, some people got no conscience

Don't be quick to judge. You have no idea how evil the heart and thoughts of man is. Somebody go just dey him own jeje dey manage him life, world people go dey plan. That's what happen to a young man in my hood who got married recently. The person that killed him said girl wey him dey eye since na the man marry.

3 Likes

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2017
Just made me cry cry the little boy got shot too
Ahhh man i bet they wont catch the people either . When will nigeria move forward for goodness sake ! So sad ..
Ak47 the man head look like a shotty was used cry RIP hmmm
So sad

Wonder how the wife escape sha

1 Like

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2017
Epositive:

take a look at ur post and show me where's the sense in it? undecided
take a look at ur post and show me where's the sense in it?

#positivevibes

person wey never see food chop since 3days na em u dey ansa....cnt u see dat evn d words r meaninless..
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2017
electropiz:
I believe in karma, the evii that men do live with them, this cannot happen to an innocent man

If you think this cannot happen to an innocent man, my brother become successful and see people hate you for no just reason. Nor be naija we dey

5 Likes

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by abdulaz: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2017
An eye for an eye cry
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2017
snazzy5050:
the location of this attack is close to where i live.... its more worse than you see here.... this was actually not the scene they were actually robbing at an etisalat office close to the main hub of benin city... it was from that location they started chasing them with thier car and shooting at the moving van some persons got hit too by stray bullets before getting to where they hijacked them and killled the man instanta... DONT MIND MY GRAMA..
But if you were at the scene you will understand how bad it really looks sad sad sad sad
chai!! So bad meenh
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2017
modestofynest:
Benin people becoming unbecoming Sha it's not there fault they are close to the afonja they behave like them
tramadol addict angry, stop posting rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by curvilicious: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2017
modestofynest:

May God help your soul

1 Like

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Choiszman(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2017
This is really sad cry
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2017
Dear Lord in heaven...Help us fear You more! They just took a life unflinchingly! When they are caught tomorrow, they begin to ask for mercy...Whew!
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2017
Bumbae1:
Just made me cry cry the little boy got shot too
Ahhh man i bet they wont catch the people either . When will nigeria move forward for goodness sake ! So sad ..
Ak47 the man head look like a shotty was used cry RIP hmmm
So sad

Wonder how the wife escape sha
are you supecting foul play from the wife?
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by charles009(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2017
electropiz:

People are mean, you very correct. To kill a human is far easier than beheading a fowl. Some people wont understand..
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by wokemzine: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2017
cry i weep for humanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) / Pastor Enoch Accused Of Killing His Wife For Ritual In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.