Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) (55391 Views)

Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) / Tyonor Smith Shot: Benue State University Student Leader Shot (Graphic Photos) / Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
snazzy5050:
the location of this attack is close to where i live.... its more worse than you see here.... this was actually not the scene they were actually robbing at an etisalat office close to the main hub of benin city... it was from that location they started chasing them with thier car and shooting at the moving van some persons got hit too by stray bullets before getting to where they hijacked them and killled the man instanta... DONT MIND MY GRAMA..
But if you were at the scene you will understand how bad it really looks sad sad sad sad
nigerians with their different version of stories
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Stelvin101:
Oghemero! This one bloody pass the movie "The Godfather" shocked shocked shocked
omo its more bloody than the hit dem give santino in the godfather

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by sandraanakebe(f): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oh my Lord have mercy!!! so gruesome
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by wethebest(m): 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
curvilicious:

Yes ovbiedokpataki
Nice to meet you here. Hope u don't mind to pm me ur fone no
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
jusRadical:

What ruuubbbbiisssshhh!!!!!!!! Arrant nonsense!!!!!!!

So Muoka in now Christ Jesus abi?. Is the chosen in heaven? Does satan respect chosen?

Idolatory is real.

Can chosen wipe away a single sin of any man? Can chosen save somebody from sin and hell?

Please repent today. Accept JESUS CHRIST.

My dear, your bitterness and anger against Chosen stinks. Just like those of the pharisees.

Remember, Your false statements against Chosen shall be judged. We never said that we save from hell Bu your hatred did. We never said that CHOSEN washes away sins. But your hatred did.

Whenever miracle happens it CHOSEN (which are many). There is only one whom we glorify. that is JESUS CHRIST. And my pastor is outspoken agaisnt those who attempt to thank him for the miracle.

THEREFORE, GOD WILL JUDGE YOU EXCEPT YOU REPENT OF YOUR FALSEHOOD/BITTERNESS AGAINST GOD'S PEOPLE.
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
MrPRevailer:

My dear, your bitterness and anger against Chosen stinks. Just like those of the pharisees.

Remember, Your false statements against Chosen shall be judged. We never said that we save from hell Bu your hatred did. We never said that CHOSEN washes away sins. But your hatred did.

Whenever miracle happens it CHOSEN (which are many). There is only one whom we glorify. that is JESUS CHRIST. And my pastor is outspoken agaisnt those who attempt to thank him for the miracle.

THEREFORE, GOD WILL JUDGE YOU EXCEPT YOU REPENT OF YOUR FALSEHOOD/BITTERNESS AGAINST GOD'S PEOPLE.

Ha!ha!ha!ha!

God judge me for saying the truth?

Please stop blaspheming. Go and study the scriptures.

Stop human worship. Lead people to Christ Jesus and not chosen or any other denomination. Denominations put barriers in the body of Christ.
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
jusRadical:

Ha!ha!ha!ha!

God judge me for saying the truth?

Please stop blaspheming. Go and study the scriptures.

Stop human worship. Lead people to Christ Jesus and not chosen or any other denomination. Denominations put barriers in the body of Christ.

Ya. lead people to any church. As far as its called Church and they profess Jesus CHRIST. Wether they are church of Satan, or church where they have buried human heads, or Church where the pastor sprays seamen on his members, or Church where people worship naked or Church that is the meeting point of boyfriend/girlfriend

As far as its called a CHURCH and they profess Jesus, worship there.

#The mind of a backslider.
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
MrPRevailer:

Ya. lead people to any church. As far as its called Church and they profess Jesus CHRIST. Wether they are church of Satan, or church where they have buried human heads, or Church where the pastor sprays seamen on his members, or Church where people worship naked or Church that is the meeting point of boyfriend/girlfriend

As far as its called a CHURCH and they profess Jesus, worship there.

#The mind of a backslider.

Are you ok. Why do you sound incoherrent? I do not understand what you are writing.
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Themandator: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
It could be that the deceased stepped on some toes in the course of his job, or he caused harm to someone, or it could be a revenge for what he did, it could also be that someone is after his position. Perhaps, it could be that he knows something about someone/group and needs to be silenced. It could also be that he cut someone off in some illicit deals. A possibility is a case of homicide, planned and executed by his wife. Another twist to it could be that a jealous/jilted ex lover of his took him out OR Maybe he had an affair with someone's wife/gf using his money to "oppress".

Over to the police!

You have listed many possibilities but for me. It might be payback from school days ....the way cult groups keeps records is frightening....Uears and years until you unconsciously drop your guard and death comes knocking ....Remember the guy in Kwara that was already settling down to lead a quiet life ....they came calling at his business premises.
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 5:52am On Feb 13, 2017
oh no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.