Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa (70126 Views)

When Nigerian Students Hear That Garri Causes Blindness / Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / When Hear That MMM Are On Vacation For Three Years That Is How Ur Moon Will Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Eddodoh(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
I am sure Dangote too is a politician. Politician don’t have to be a public office holder. He can join as a businessman.

Dangote get waiver from the FG, and enjoy monopoly of some sectors. H

So, he is one of them and can be refer to as a Polithiefcian
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by entrepreneurmic: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
olasaad:
Lol...they will be like we can never be poor as Aliko Dangote
most Governors can't pay salaries. God will judge them very soon.
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by barblaze: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
kurajordan:
Lol
l
You really cracked me up.rotfl
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by mecussey(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol.
suprisingly, me follow laugh oooooo...
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by AreaFada2: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
kurajordan:
Lol

Hehe,
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by maasoap(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ugosample:
Nigerians like to over exagerate the net worth of these politicians......

you people think $15billion is 15 naira?

It's highly unlikely that a politician can steal that amount of money, or even have it,)....

The ones who can manage to have such obscene amount (which I doubt) are the former heads of States ( IBB, OBJ, GEJ dem)

If you are a legislator of state governor, you cannot have such an amount of money.
You're right but you should get the message as well.
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by iamrealdeji(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ugosample:

It's highly unlikely that a politician can steal that amount of money, or even have it,)....

The ones who can manage to have such obscene amount (which I doubt) are the former heads of States ( IBB, OBJ, GEJ dem)

If you are a legislator of state governor, you cannot have such an amount of money.
don't min these educated illiterates o
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by henrytwist(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ugosample:

hey you must be kidding ask about former minister of petroleum and how much she looted
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by belovedsamex(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ugosample:

Wetin dis one de talk?
If ur posit is "true", don't even mention GEJ.
Being in the helms of power doesn't make u the highest looter. It's only an opportunity which u would decide whether or not to take advantage of. GEJ is still a learner.

Just mention the likes of ATIKU, ORJI UZOR KALU, and many others we don't easily hear their names. Truth be told, a lot of politicians in nigeria are richer than Dangote. Period!

1 Like

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
PeaceGord:
Bleep the idiott called Buhari

LOL you just hate that man with no reason hahaha..
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by chris31(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Abeg make una remain the money wey i go thief when i go win election since una no wan better this country i go help make am worst na Bill Gate dem go dey compare me with dat time
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
kimond101:
Corruption in Nigeria, only God can deliver us.

God ain't delivering u cox he ain't pregnant.......u deliver ya self..... Or stay praying till ua all dried out
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
some supposed adults in Nigeria still believe India beat Nigeria 99-1 in football... na those kyn adults go believe say a single politician can steal 15 billion dollars...even if you used an exchange rate of 150 naira to a dollar, that will give you more than a trillion naira.. now when we use the current exchange rate, that will give you about half(or more) than the entire countries annual budget(which we even have to borrow to fund)...so how can a governor steal more than half the entire budget of the country?? common sense...
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by blackboy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
By collecting billion of dollars loans which many state government do. Abeg, go to the private sector and see how ppl are chopping money then you can imagine what's going on in govt.with the allocations monthly, vat, taxes, Igr and world loans I can believe any amount can be looted especially after spending 8 years and then put in a puppet governor to replace.. I min to continue for you. It's very possible
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 12, 2017
Lol they will be like Aliko Dangote or is it Aliko Poverty.. Chai we na have abachas looting money daily... Politicians in office be receiving spiritual blessings like say na church Dec dy like 'take it... Take it. . Yes... Take it... Are you feeling it..... Receive it.... It is yours... Say to your neighbour.. I have receive
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:42am On Feb 12, 2017
See faces grin

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Bandeco(m): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2017
belovedsamex:

Wetin dis one de talk?
If ur posit is "true", don't even mention GEJ.
Being in the helms of power doesn't make u the highest looter. It's only an opportunity which u would decide whether or not to take advantage of. GEJ is still a learner.

Just mention the likes of ATIKU, ORJI UZOR KALU, and many others we don't easily hear their names. [b]Truth be told, a lot of politicians in nigeria are richer than Dangote. [/b]Period!
Receive sense bro.. You need it ASAP
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Bandeco(m): 6:18am On Feb 12, 2017
ZoneBslayer:
some supposed adults in Nigeria still believe India beat Nigeria 99-1 in football... na those kyn adults go believe say a single politician can steal 15 billion dollars...even if you used an exchange rate of 150 naira to a dollar, that will give you more than a trillion naira.. now when we use the current exchange rate, that will give you about half(or more) than the entire countries annual budget(which we even have to borrow to fund)...so how can a governor steal more than half the entire budget of the country?? common sense...
Word bro.. Most Nigerian youth are the most uninformed youths in the world. I can not even believe that this is even a debate.. That a politician with no known business can be richer than a 15billion dollar man. How much is Nigeria's entire budget? How much did Abacha the greatest kleptocrat ever stole as compared to Dangotes wealth.
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Adonis3: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2017
Ugosample:

I swear GOD bless you seriously for this

I was like are these people okay at all??

How can somebody steal over $15b

Illiteracy sha

#Adonis3HasSpoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Always Lie About Her Age Lol / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.