Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic (34470 Views)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? / Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by harlee(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
shey name money make flavor fit control this women
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by barcaboi(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
They are a one big family.

Former beauty queen and singer Flavour's first babymama, Sandra Okagbue shared this photo of herself with her daughter and Anna Ebiere's daughter who she called her twins.

Her caption read:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/sandra-okagbue-calls-her-daughter-anna.html
and this is news??
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Alwaysking: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Mods, abeg change my religion. I no be Muslim, I nor know muhammad apart from the fact that he is a false prophet. The only one I know is Jesus
lol..ode!
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
All na Eye service undecided..Annie no do Her own? undecided

There are somethings you can never do for eye service..It takes maturity and a big heart to stand a child fathered by your boo( while you guys were still dating)..Not all women will agree to this...
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Women and money!

When Flavour was doing live band in Enugu, these women wouldn't have allowed him to come near them with a 10 metres pole. Now that he is made and swinging, they have gladly shared his wire guzz and babis and are living in peace and celebrating it.

Meanwhile, in one street corner somewhere, one young man is without a woman to love. He can't afford one, yet he is a star in the making and can afford 20 in the future. You see how life is?

Women will be quick to say all men cheat, yet by their actions they encourage it. As long as you have money, cheating is allowed.

Good ladies are out there cooking good meals and keeping their legs mermaid style,while you lot,called men, are busy running after Instagram girls with Mongolian hair and fake butts....

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Mods, abeg change my religion. I no be Muslim, I nor know muhammad apart from the fact that he is a false prophet. The only one I know is Jesus

How Seun that claims to be an atheist and is supposed to be impartial as a forum creator can allow this sort of thing to happen beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by IBROHIM: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
you are a beast! Even the vultures will reject ur carcass!!!
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Hmmm. And there is no thread for only christians. Why are muslims given special treatment worldwide? even on nairaland. Seun, abeg remove that mumu islam title from my profile undecided

pls,stop wailing everywhere. Didn't you click on the button that says yes,I am a Muslim?all because you wanna make mockery of the thread...just chill it will go on its own,stop the wailing.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
IBROHIM:
you are a beast! Even the vultures will reject ur carcass!!!

This,wasn't needed.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by InvertedHammer: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
baeboo:
awwwww! this lovely

Baby mama association
/
Marriage dilemma:

Some baby mamas are happy and comfortable
while
Some married women show up with black eyes (aka domestic violence).

//
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Orikinla1: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Anna's daughter is prettier.
Flavour should do DNA for Sandra's daughter.
Anna has little or no excess baggage. But Sandra's excess baggage will need trailer for the overload.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nicepoker(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Baby mamarism.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by WaterDrunkard: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Have you tried editing your profile?
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Iamdmentor1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
WaterDrunkard:
Have you tried editing your profile?

Yes, I have
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by zudozz: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
chai see shamelessness. I hear say this girl na Onitsha princess n this thing dey pain onitsha people die.. Them tear ur toto for free u still dey proud. 6 pack my foot!
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by MayorKingz: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
baeboo:
awwwww! this lovely

Baby mama association
grin
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Blonchilli(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
7Alexander:
Notice me. Just for show. Love is in the heart, hate is in the heart.
What you see on social media may not be what is obtainable in reality
Bro, you just preached rn. I ain't going to church tomorrow, I've heard the truth I needed
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by ngobaby2264: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ksslib:
I still remember that day. The memory of what happened still scars my flesh to this day.

As i walked down the lonely street that night, two hooded men - both wielding knives - appeared from nowhere and blocked my path.

"Give it to us", the huge, muscular guy commanded, stretching his hand.

"But I cant", I replied, squeezing my bag tightly to my chest like a pillow.

"Give us the goddamn package" he thundered. I could sense the impatience in his voice.

"No, I cant" I answered back.

He lunged towards me with his knife. I tried to dodge but he was too quick . His blade cut through my flesh and I began bleeding.

I fell to the ground but managed to escape through the opening under his legs as he stood above me figuring where to stab me next before collecting the package inside my bag.

As I staggered home all soaked in blood, I received a text from the General.

"Is the package secure?"

I looked inside my bag and smiled. "Package secure sir. All ffucks are in place... No single fffuck given to the enemy"
DRY
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nofuckgiven: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy, since when did marriage equate happiness?? undecided
At least,they didn't abort these innocent kids that is more than I can say for most ladies and guys here(because they didnt impregnate themselves).
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Blonchilli:

Bro, you just preached rn. I ain't going to church tomorrow, I've heard the truth I needed
Peace, there's an Igbo adage that says 'Chukwu ma onye uka'. It translates to 'God knows those who worship him'.
In application, it means what people appear to do does not matter, but their intent, which only God knows.

I personally don't read meaning into social media posts, especially from celebrities.

Peace again

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Ceema1(f): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
mynd44.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by avaa(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Hmmm. And there is no thread for only christians. Why are muslims given special treatment worldwide? even on nairaland. Seun, abeg remove that mumu islam title from my profile undecided

That shit is the reason why I don't comment on Islamic threads. That religion is such a big baby.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by komek(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

U are a clown.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page / Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Kizz Daniel Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos: Cute Boi Like Vado Na Girls Dey Rush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.