Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough (849 Views)

Woman Quadruples The Size Of Her Lips With 17 ACID Injections – But Says She... / Am Nt Poor Am Just Broke / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by NwankpaDaniel(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2017
How do I care the more for my Ex.? We av been together for quite some time and later she said the relationship could no longer work...i knw @times i don't reali show her much love but i wanna change... Please would love u guys advice cause we are on the verge on getting back
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2017
Ask Google pls
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2017
You ex says she needs care?
Which zone are you in now?grin
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by jakandeola(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Nma27:
Ask Google pls
my wife hello
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2017
On the verge of getting back together?
Okay Oh. grin
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by olac21(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2017
Not caring in what way?i care to know pls!
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by gedidiah: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2017
@op.. Both of you decide to comeback b4 or after valentine?
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by NwankpaDaniel(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
To come back on vals day.....nt caring in the sense of getting her stuffs when we hang out and to be sincere,i overlooked such things then
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
NwankpaDaniel:
How do I care the more for my Ex.? We av been together for quite some time and later she said the relationship could no longer work...i knw @times i don't reali show her much love but i wanna change... Please would love u guys advice cause we are on the verge on getting back
You don't love her. It you love someone, you automatically care for them.
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mzpurity:
You ex says she needs care?
Which zone are you in now?grin

Hello & bye zone grin
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hello & bye zone grin

Hahaha..my sis is awakegrin

1 Like

Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by coolestofall(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kai no do am. My advice 2 u na 'find sm1 else n continue 2 b urself. Ur girls dey come'
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by coolestofall(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kai no do am. My advice 2 u na 'find sm1 else n continue 2 b urself. Ur own dey come'
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mzpurity:
Hahaha..my sis is awakegrin
U know d drills wink
Re: She Likes Me But Says Am Nt Caring Enough by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

U know d drills wink
Eaten?This place is not really how I left it wanna deactivate again sad

(1) (Reply)

12 Things Ladies Wish Guys Knew About Blow J_b› / My Hubby Is Not Dead - Singer Eric Arubayi's Wife Posted On Instagram / How Some Girls Used To Acquire New Phones Every Year(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.