Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking (84130 Views)

"I'm Not Done" - Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Meets Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by martineverest(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
tiwa meets brandy,tiwa meets ray j.why is op making it look as if tiwa is meeting with the whole of america,when she s actually meeting with the 'norwoods'
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Abudu2000(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Cute!!! In other news ,you need to see the outfit Kim K intends to pull off in the Grammies, omg!!! So cute and expensive too
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Uh . He won't bring her fame.He didn't exactly bring Kim fame

but the white American media outlets who found her sex with a black man astonishing undecided

Shes both Black and African undecided they dont care about her. Its a waste of time. And that dress is ugly

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Radiohead6(f): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigerians and hating are like

...Somebody please throw me that Mugabe's picture
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Durentmoney: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Top Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has been hanging out with US hitmakers since she arrived the States for the Essence Black Women In Music event.
She also got to meet Brandy and her brother Ray J but Tiwa's fans are not pleased Tiwa wore this out.

Reactions continue below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/tiwa-savage-meets-brandy-in-la-photos.html
a mother indeed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Radiohead6(f): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
tongue
caught red handed miss Rubber Duck
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by kenzyken101: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
I can tell she is up to something...in bed again..
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Radiohead6:
caught red handed miss Rubber Duck
What
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by TinaAnita(f): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Noted
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by sleeknick: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
D dress b like back of curtain...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
make she enter there with Iro and Buba abi, some fans sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Orikinla1: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
She is desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by bedspread: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nonsense!!! She for no wear cloth at all
Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by francotunsco: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
CaroLyner:
Rip english grin
Obviously, you aint better. You blew up everything in your two letter word attack. Shameful!
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Orikinla1: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
uh . he won't bring her fame.He didn't exactly bring Kim fame.

but the white American media outlets who found her sex with a black man astonishing undecided

Shes both Black and African undecided they dont care about her. Its a waste of time. And that dress is ugly
Finis.
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
this her lactating something, well they say if u are in rome you behave like a roman
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by GaggleNSwallow: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Why is Tiwa Savage baring it all like a slut? Has she forgotten she's a married woman? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
At least she has a beautiful singing voice.

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by esosuo2: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oyind17:
The down side of the gown be like house girl gown
Aproko u are here so fast undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by UncleJudax(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ray J be like...them tits though...meanwhile na kuli kuli Tiwa de use coat her face?
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
fans who cannot contribute $1 to her life if she was in danger.. smh
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by bluice2(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Do you see anything wrong with Tiwa's outfit?

Nope
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
Tbillz go soon commit another suicide...
person go commit twice?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamil be like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by khalids: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ksslib:
I still remember that day. The memory of what happened still scars my flesh to this day.

As i walked down the lonely street that night, two hooded men - both wielding knives - appeared from nowhere and blocked my path.

"Give it to us", the huge, muscular guy commanded, stretching his hand.

"But I cant", I replied, squeezing my bag tightly to my chest like a pillow.

"Give us the goddamn package" he thundered. I could sense the impatience in his voice.

"No, I cant" I answered back.

He lunged towards me with his knife. I tried to dodge but he was too quick . His blade cut through my flesh and I began bleeding.

I fell to the ground but managed to escape through the opening under his legs as he stood above me figuring where to stab me next before collecting the package inside my bag.

As I staggered home all soaked in blood, I received a text from the General.

"Is the package secure?"

I looked inside my bag and smiled. "Package secure sir. All ffucks are in place... No single fffuck given to the enemy"

Lol, Brilliant
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Hardamz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ray J Z Even Lukin At That Breasts
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ray J is lazer focused on her chest. And the way he clasped his hands like in prayer......
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
person go commit twice?

TBillz nah expert ooo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by stukinherdr1222(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
aunty tiwa this things don flat finish !! please close it !!!! thank you !!!!!!

thank you !!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mtchewwww, what cleavage? Nonsense!!!! with her agbalumo tits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down / Davido To Naira Marley: "Una Dey Do Jazz, All Una Music Dey Sweet" / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.