Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking (84126 Views)

"I'm Not Done" - Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Meets Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tiwa with Ray J? she might wanna consider shooting a sex tape ..lol.. e go make sense
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Maximus85(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Top Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has been hanging out with US hitmakers since she arrived the States for the Essence Black Women In Music event.
She also got to meet Brandy and her brother Ray J but Tiwa's fans are not pleased Tiwa wore this out.

Reactions continue below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/tiwa-savage-meets-brandy-in-la-photos.html

How can someone sane wear this rag outside. Now I'm having a rethink. Maybe Doc Sid and Djazzy actually did it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Mikylopez(f): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Papikush:
These hoes, they for everybody...
Pass them all around they at every party
They aiint go'n be loyal not for anybody
Still I love these hoes.
poem abouh hoes anyways plz do remind me of our deal
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Elle277(f): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Beautiful Tiwa why this ugly gown nah..?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Mikylopez(f): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ksslib:
I still remember that day. The memory of what happened still scars my flesh to this day.

As i walked down the lonely street that night, two hooded men - both wielding knives - appeared from nowhere and blocked my path.

"Give it to us", the huge, muscular guy commanded, stretching his hand.

"But I cant", I replied, squeezing my bag tightly to my chest like a pillow.

"Give us the goddamn package" he thundered. I could sense the impatience in his voice.

"No, I cant" I answered back.

He lunged towards me with his knife. I tried to dodge but he was too quick . His blade cut through my flesh and I began bleeding.

I fell to the ground but managed to escape through the opening under his legs as he stood above me figuring where to stab me next before collecting the package inside my bag.

As I staggered home all soaked in blood, I received a text from the General.

"Is the package secure?"

I looked inside my bag and smiled. "Package secure sir. All ffucks are in place... No single fffuck given to the enemy"
lolz where do u guys come up with all dz
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by blaqroy: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
The gown is no no

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Robbin7(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Some guys b like" I don't see anything wrong with the breast"
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by safarigirl(f): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ksslib:
I still remember that day. The memory of what happened still scars my flesh to this day.

As i walked down the lonely street that night, two hooded men - both wielding knives - appeared from nowhere and blocked my path.

"Give us the goddamn package" he thundered. I could sense the impatience in his voice.

He lunged towards me with his knife. I tried to dodge but he was too quick . His blade cut through my flesh and I began bleeding.

I fell to the ground but managed to escape through the opening under his legs as he stood above me figuring where to stab me next before collecting the package inside my bag.

"Is the package secure?"

I looked inside my bag and smiled. "Package secure sir. All ffucks are in place... No single fffuck given to the enemy"
ksslib ma nigga, it's been ages, how have you been? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by opribo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
its ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
esosuo2:

Aproko u are here so fast undecided
grin why u yeye like this?
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
house gal self na human being
I no argue, I mean the gown look cheap
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Ksslib(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
safarigirl:
ksslib ma nigga, it's been ages, how have you been? grin
Safa Safa, it has really been ages. I am fine dear. grin

Hope you've been good too? wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by femolii: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
childreen of hate all over
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ray j vs Tiwa sex tape...................loading grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by asahnwaKC: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Boob..job
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by multicolored(f): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by dayleke: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Aye "FOREIGN" ni woman yi lo je fa....

Abi ki a pe ni aye "FOR RAY J" ni?
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by safarigirl(f): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ksslib:

Safa Safa, it has really been ages. I am fine dear. grin

Hope you've been good too? wink
I've been well o. You don scarce
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by lilstino(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Make she joke with ray j...... Na bad guy o
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
smardray:
see all dese haters

jamil has a nigerian father let hisbrother have a UK father na
Chaii Vala cooler...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by henryhemon(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Naija celebrities like D pass anything....you don't wife them , You dick them down,they 're never going to be loyal .
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by esosuo2: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oyind17:
grin why u yeye like this?
Following ur foot step cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
esosuo2:

Following ur foot step cheesy grin
I fit break your head gringrin you know sey I dey vex
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Why is she wearing a night gown? I am not hating o but jam jam haff finish dat bre-bre o sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Ksslib(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
safarigirl:
I've been well o. You don scarce
Yes oh! Na recession make me cut-down on my movement to conserve energy. A rubber of Garri is now N900.
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by esosuo2: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oyind17:
I fit break your head gringrin you know sey I dey vex
Ur vex no fit boil yam so package it well grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by esosuo2: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ksslib:

Yes oh! Na recession make me cut-down on my movement to conserve energy. A rubber of Garri is now N900.
Lol baba na only garri u dey flex ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
esosuo2:

Ur vex no fit boil yam so package it well grin
I tire jareh, I just dey vex mode this night. Watin you dey do for Nl now? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by creamylicious(f): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ksslib:

"Is the package secure?"

choi just to break away from d no Bleep given memes .... you put your brain to work like this i duff my hat ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by esosuo2: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oyind17:
I tire jareh, I just dey vex mode this night. Watin you dey do for Nl now? grin
Lookin for aproko pipo to find deir trouble grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Jayjey(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
angelTI:
Maybe she wants some Kim Kardashian treatment from Ray J undecided undecided undecided

that na confirm, if the guy make move, I swear she go oblige.
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by 1miccza: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chaii MT Olympus has fallen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down / Davido To Naira Marley: "Una Dey Do Jazz, All Una Music Dey Sweet" / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.