Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Citi Fund About To Crash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Citi Fund About To Crash (3502 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citi Fund About To Crash by jdula: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
My friend and I join citi fund on the same day and time, immediately my friend was merge to PH, he proceeded to make payments and immediately the recipient comfirm the payment, two persons was also merged to provide help to my friend, he logout of his account and came again after few minutes only to discover that this persons who where to pay him is no longer on his dashboard, e no end there, they blocked his account within 2hrs of registration.

Meanwhile, me I was lucky my account wasn't blocked, but they also merged one person to pay me and removed the person almost immediately, it's displaying on my dashboard to hold on while they find a suitable match for me.

Please is anybody experiencing these problems with them.
Re: Citi Fund About To Crash by Ceterisguy: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
It has crashed already.
P3cash.org is also a pure scam. No body should go there. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Citi Fund About To Crash by Emmyruns: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
my bros i registered PH to one guy... and for all most 7days i have not been matched with any participant to GH..... boy na yahoo boyz.... arrangemenmt.. as a matter of truth.. all ponzi scheme are owned by yahoo boyz
Re: Citi Fund About To Crash by phelmzzy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
When I did my own lst week sunday, my acct was confirmed dat on monday nd afta lyk an hour or so I receive frm 2 pple bt the two pple wey I refers na gbagaun dem still dey. Bt if u want to earn money from a safe nd secured forum why u no halla me on whatsapp with 08108323371 mind you only for few serious pple
Re: Citi Fund About To Crash by jdula: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
This guys their balls needs to be crushed.
Re: Citi Fund About To Crash by purposedriven: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
If it's too good to be true,then it's too good to be true
Re: Citi Fund About To Crash by dotmartins4xt(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
OOHHH ALL THIS SCAMMING WEBSITE SHA
ANYWAY CONTACT ME FOR A PAYING PROGRAM
WHATSAPP 08065062061
Re: Citi Fund About To Crash by jumygold(f): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Mine has been pending since last week Saturday, have even given up on it sef
Re: Citi Fund About To Crash by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Why cant nigerians be smart enough?
Re: Citi Fund About To Crash by darkenkach(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
After making about 4million from it grin grin
Re: Citi Fund About To Crash by saywhattt: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Since on Wednesday they have been telling me to be patient, before they change my name to patience I have decided to forget about them and move on
Re: Citi Fund About To Crash by TopWinner(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mine is since last week Monday o.

Still telling me to be GEJ's wife sad
Re: Citi Fund About To Crash by victoria21000(f): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
changing lives online dot net is the bomb, one hundred percentage in three to four days without referrals

(1) (Reply)

MMM Introduces New Payment Method Ahead Of Jan 14 / Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy / Stock Price Of Ashaka Cement Is Falling: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.