Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Re-kercher Meredith Death -knox(22years) Sentenced To 26years In Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Re-kercher Meredith Death -knox(22years) Sentenced To 26years In Prison (1094 Views)

Stolen Car Returned To Owner After 22years:not In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Racism Or What? The Story Behind The Trial Of The Murder Of Meredith Kercher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re-kercher Meredith Death -knox(22years) Sentenced To 26years In Prison by hollandis(f): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2009
Knox, 22, and Sollecito, 25, killed Kercher in an attack that ended with Sollecito taunting Kercher with one knife while Knox plunged another into her throat, the trial heard

I don't care if she was given a life imprisonment or she appeals and gets a reduced sentence.My grouse is why are other similar stories of murdered female victims killed for sexual reasons?
The case of Natalee Holoway in a sexx-dance club  ,kercher was killed (as prosecutors claim) because she refused to play a ''intimacy game''.These girls were barely 20.

Children from the western world lack basic home training.Their parents fail to instill responsibility in their wards/children.The media should educate parents rather than pollute the air waves with one trial after another.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Avoid Rape. / Mmmmm / My Flatmate Used My Persil To Mop His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.