Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah (45281 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by melvinjames: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Welcome back mama

God bless you

A Good wife
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by tydi(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
for sale
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by easytask(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
She said nothing about her husband?
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by Valfrankie(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Please can someone educate me? What is UMRAH?
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by engrobidigbo: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
doublewisdom:
Her face looks swollen, like she's been crying.

hian!!! take a chill pill naaa angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
maberry:

Who did this to you?
The babalawo is dead

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by toprealman: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Welcome back mama

God bless you

A Good wife
I thought a good wife should have been with her husband especially when he is down....or am I missing something

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by UncleJudax(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
PETUK:
Her husband dey coma but she flex abi? It's ok, she's my potential Milf though
your potential Milf huh...you go wash plate tire, if you are lucky enough grin
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by yedidiah(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
I don't understand this friendship between Mrs Buhari and Mrs Saraki o undecided Anyway, welcome back uwargidan sugabar kasa. Allah ja zamanin sa
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by Snowstorm: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lol The other lady just wants to get a perfect picture grin
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by rifasenate11(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
something is telling me our president is dead, something just kip on like a faint nudge that he is long gone and they are really covering it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by DauraDullard0(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
A closer look at the woman's face shows she's sad. Something isn't just right at the moment. The usual spark is gone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by felixtare(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Still waiting for the end of the movie

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
doublewisdom:

You sound more frustrated by the day. Have you come back from the airport where you went to welcome Buhari?
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by melejo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Welcome back mama

God bless you

A Good wife
Are you still at the airport? Or is he coming by road? Incurable zone B

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by euchariadavid(f): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
First Lady Of Nigeria
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by PETUK(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
UncleJudax:

your potential Milf huh...you go wash plate tire, if you are lucky enough grin
bro what plate?
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by opribo(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef

FLOTRN - First Lady of the The Republic of Nigeria.

Amazing return.

OP you are wrong she is called wife of the president of Nigeria---WOTPON
because bubu said he will scrap the office of the first lady of Nigeria and he did but all the entitlements of the office of the first lady is enjoyed by the wife of the president so it is just a change in nomenclature to fool those they have always fooled. A very deadly government full of deceit and intrigues.

BTW it seems she has been warned since the last interview she granted BBC otherwise she would have let the cat out of the bag. Regardless of that I hope she wont behave like one first lady that wanted to take over power when the husband left.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by lagdmark(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
doublewisdom:
Her face looks swollen, like she's been crying.
May God console her and her children at this critical time

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by andy82: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari Returned From Umrah this afternoon.

She was received by Wife of Senate President ,Wives of Kebbi & Kogi state governors,Wives of Service Chiefs.

Here are photos taken at her arrival:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-aisham-buhari-returns-from-umrah.html

cc lalasticlala

hmmm na only buhari dey enjoy this ...... make the guy peg we dey line ooooo. madam buhari you are hot.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by Royals1st: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers are not only confused
They are frustrated

U are the one frustrated read other ppl comments intact ur brain need to be examine
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by UncleJudax(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
PETUK:
bro what plate?
you want a Milf and have no idea what it means to wash plate? you never do your homework bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by Pangea: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Another Turai yar adua
Intrigue is about to start!
Osinbajo go hear wen!
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by teebillz: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Eaayah.
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by blaqroy: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Today is Saturday, the day we are expecting to see our President not the wife, well welcome ma

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by Kayman4life(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Welcome back mama

God bless you

A Good wife
Your Zombie is absolutely incurable. shocked
sarrki:
Welcome back mama

God bless you

A Good wife
Your Zombie is absolutely incurable. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by elotajohn1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
We were expecting Buhari on Monday, they gave us Ibori Today again we are expecting Buhari they have given us Aisha My Uncle is in UK o may they no deport him in place of Buhari abeg o!!!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by PETUK(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
UncleJudax:

you want a Milf and have no idea what it means to wash plate? you never do your homework bro. cheesy
as long as it's a natural plate, I don't mind
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by SalamRushdie: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jibril659:
sarrki grin

Why are you calling for backup ? Are you not man enough to face wailers by yourself?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by bart10: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
yedidiah:
I don't understand this friendship between Mrs Buhari and Mrs Saraki o undecided Anyway, welcome back uwargidan sugabar kasa. Allah ja zamanin sa

Definitely, someone is pretending.
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by UncleJudax(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
PETUK:
as long as it's a natural plate, I don't mind
of course it is natural, and you wash it not wash soap and sponge, but wish a natural towel....if you dont it it by now, then Milfing aint your calling. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by Deepfreezer(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Eiyaaaaaah take heart M'am Aisha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) / Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.