Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah (45280 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by seriousstudies: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
tinsel:
I don't actually understand the kind of marriage between Aisha and Buhari. Your husband is sick in London, and this woman is travelling everywhere. Who takes care of the husband? Aids, cooks and maids?
Na only u dey think exactly what am thinking, others are just talking senseless. Your husband has been reportedly very sick and u are not even with with him in london, u tavelled to pray for him abi and returned to Nigeria instead of london where he is to do what?. Untill i see buhari here in Nigeria alive, then i can't cease to believe He is dead.
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah by Talentteam100(f): 12:44am On Feb 13, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari Returned From Umrah this afternoon.

She was received by Wife of Senate President ,Wives of Kebbi & Kogi state governors,Wives of Service Chiefs.

Here are photos taken at her arrival:

http://theinformantspy.com

cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Nunieh And His Bride, Rose Ijeoma Dancing At Their Wedding / Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.