Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Sixteen Hiding Fact About Love you will be dumpfounded haven read Number Sixteen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sixteen Hiding Fact About Love you will be dumpfounded haven read Number Sixteen (953 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sixteen Hiding Fact About Love you will be dumpfounded haven read Number Sixteen by Syjibrin(f): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
❤SY JIBRIN TRUE LOVE STORY POEM❤
1. It hard to love one and not to be love in return
2. What is more painful is to love someone and never have the courage to tell the person how you feel
3. May be God want you to meet few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person we will know how to be grateful for that gift.
4. Love is when we take away all the feeling the passion and romance from a relationship and find out that you still care for that person
5. A sad thing in life is when you meet some one who meant a lot to you only to find out in the end it were never meant to be and you just have to summon courage and just let go
6. When the door of happiness closes another open but often time we look so long on the close door and we don't see the one which has been open for us
7. The best kind of friends is the kind you can just be with never say a word and then walk away feeling so inspired like it was the best conversation you will ever had
8. It is true that we don't know what we have gotten until we loose it it is also true that we don't know what we have been missing until it arrives
9. Given someone only your love is never an assurance that they love you back don't expert love in return just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't be content it grow in yours
10. There are things you love to hear but never hear it from the person you will like to hear them from but don't be so deaf not to hear them from the one who says them from their heart
11. Never say good bye if you still want to try
12. Never give up if you feel you can still go on
13. Never say you don't love a person anymore if you can't let go
14. Love come to those who still hope or to those that have been disappointed or to those who still believe or to those that was been betrayed or to those who still need to love or to those who have been hurt before or to those who have the courage and believe to build trust again
15. It take only a minute to take a crush on someone and hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it take a life time to forget someone
16. Don't go for look they can be deceive don't go for wealth even that fade away go for someone who make you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day to be bright. I hope you find someone that make you smile. Do have a fulfilled days ahead and May Allah make our dreams be a realizable one to All my Nairalander out there I wish you well. Lalasticlala and Myd44 please do the needful and move this to the pamanent site
Re: Sixteen Hiding Fact About Love you will be dumpfounded haven read Number Sixteen by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
are you fvcking serious..?
Re: Sixteen Hiding Fact About Love you will be dumpfounded haven read Number Sixteen by TrapHedges(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sniffs snuf cool
Re: Sixteen Hiding Fact About Love you will be dumpfounded haven read Number Sixteen by Syjibrin(f): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Berlynn:
are you fvcking serious..?
The last time I joke about crutial issue was when I was seven ofcause am dam serious @ Berlynn
I can see you are at it again
Re: Sixteen Hiding Fact About Love you will be dumpfounded haven read Number Sixteen by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Syjibrin:
The last time I joke about crutial issue was when I was seven ofcause am dam serious @ Berlynn
I can see you are at it again

ok!!! @bolded what do you mean by i am at it again undecided
Re: Sixteen Hiding Fact About Love you will be dumpfounded haven read Number Sixteen by Syjibrin(f): 6:07am On Feb 12, 2017
Berlynn:

ok!!! @bolded what do you mean by i am at it again undecided
I don't mean any harm am just passing by @Berlynn
Re: Sixteen Hiding Fact About Love you will be dumpfounded haven read Number Sixteen by gqboyy(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2017
Am not dumbfounded. Lemme just buzz off

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Calls King Davids Mother "A Harlot" (photos) / He Lured A 14 Years Old Girl To His Room And Did This! / 12 Rules To Keep Your Man, Ladies Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.