Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (56683 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) / Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by aigbeedo(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2017
I r Remember before the game this dude used to share fence with my uncle in delta state university Abraka rest in peace handsome.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Iamthoney:
So many people have been talking about untimely death, when exactly is one's death timely and how does people know it is timely?
Don't mind them..To them, dieing at 70 it timely..wonder what the generation of Noah thinks about that.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by jefy(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2017
May those who make money from the sales of fake ane expired drugs never find peace all the days of their lives Amen...From a reliable source, 'after performing in Warri,DELTA STATE, he developed fever,drugs given to him were expired and fake,this worsen the situation leading to his death...

1 Like

Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Ehi07(f): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Something we will never understand...All i know is that God can't do evil. It's well! cry
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Themandator:

It is not God's wish for him to die this young but you see, it is the aspect of God that you know that manifest in your life. .....God said he will satisfy us with long life but we have to know him as the God of long life for that to be a reality in our lives........it i not enough to a Christian we must go the whole length to know God and his ways.

There are some who are mistaken to believ that God runs the world but that is not so. .....Let me not go any further

Are u aware that so far, NO society has ever existed without a deity?
Even cannibalistic tribes had deities

So you muslims, christians, traditionalist are free to continue worshipping your Allah, God and gods.

Atheist don't preach atheism, we're not a religion.

God doesn't run the world, the devil does... that story don tey.

Yet when ya'll buy a new car, new house, new jet you go and thank God grin
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by lollyberry: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lord he placed this year in your hand and you took him....is it realy what he prayed for..... clearly not to leave his wife and baby.... he is one öf the good ones..... you leave us with the ones that kill us everday with hard ship and take the very good ones to be with you..... I wont ask why but lord help us understand ... one day.... sleep on bro
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by JohnieWalker(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
bebe2:
Poor him,

Praying for his family.

If u are quick enough to report someone's death pls be sure to get the full details.

It will be nice to know the cause of death, to help others.
He died of a brief illness. The family are yet to reveal the real cause of his death
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
chronique:
Jeez! I fear untimely death. I pray God I never die before my time. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Never fear death.Bro ..For so far you have been able to touch even if it's one life then you have left a mark..
For people will forget what you said to them but they will never forget how you made them feel.
Always ensure that when someone somewhere remembers you it's with fond memories.

We came here and we will surely leave here... Fear not the end bro ,just try your best to do right as much as you can so on that day when you close your eyes to this world someone somewhere would be smiling with tears rolling down their face saying "WOW he was a great guy"
My two cents

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Btruth: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Words of our mouth sometimes too. "Dear Lord, I'm placing 2017 into you hand"......, and walking away?

It is well. Rest peace brother. God have His reason for everything in life.

cry
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Tobycharles: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
What's the cause of his death?
A brief illness a week before his demise
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by chronique(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Never fear death.Bro ..For so far you have been able to touch even if it's one life then you have left a mark..
For people will forget what you said to them but they will never forget how you made them feel.
Always ensure that when someone somewhere remembers you it's with fond memories.

We came here and we will surely leave here... Fear not the end bro ,just try your best to do right as much as you can so on that day when you close your eyes to this world someone somewhere would be smiling with tears rolling down their face saying "WOW he was a great guy"
My two cents

For me, touching just a life, isn't leaving a mark. I want my impact to be felt on a global stage before bowing out. When I fear for death, it's basically cos I feel for the lives and well-being of the family I'd be leaving behind.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Alexiz031(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Daniel058:
Is he a nigerian?
he is the son of delsu formal v.c

1 Like

Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Rip
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by slap1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
RIP, but what's the big deal about his last post?

1 Like

Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
diegwu01:
Maybe Malaria killed him
Expired Malaria Drugs cannot kill someone, it would only be ineffective
but a Fake poisonous drug can kill

Fake/expired drugs are in the same league as POISONS
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
chronique:

For me, untimely death is when one dies at a young age without fufiling one's potentials on earth. The grave is the richest place cos there lies in it, a lot of talents that weren't utilized.
How can you differentiate between a person who fulfilled his/her potentials from a person who didn't? Life is fleeting and death is eternal. What will you say of an old woman who never got married nor have a child of her own and she passed away, will her death be branded as untimely based on what you said? Ayam not understanding
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by chronique(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Iamthoney:
How can you differentiate between a person who fulfilled his/her potentials from a person who didn't? Life is fleeting and death is eternal. What will you say of an old woman who never got married nor have a child of her own and she passed away, will her death be branded as untimely based on what you said? Ayam not understanding

Some people grow old too and die without fulfilling their purpose on earth. I was talking about younger people in my initial post.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by bunnae(f): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
E
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by skillz111(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Please stop attributing meaning to a dead person last post on social media I see this as a bad trend
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by blaqroy: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chaii..... Eric RIP
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Themandator: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
LorDBolton:

Are u aware that so far, NO society has ever existed without a deity?
Even cannibalistic tribes had deities

So you muslims, christians, traditionalist are free to continue worshipping your Allah, God and gods.

Atheist don't preach atheism, we're not a religion.

God doesn't run the world, the devil does... that story don tey.

Yet when ya'll buy a new car, new house, new jet you go and thank God grin

God doesn't RUN the WORLD ......whosoever believes .......that is the life's he intervenes in their affairs ........Satan told Jesus Christ while tempting him that the kingdoms of the world have been delivered unto him and Christ did not dispute the claim. .....Adams delivered it to him
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
diegwu01:
Maybe Malaria killed him
Expired Malaria Drugs cannot kill someone, it would only be ineffective
but a Fake poisonous drug can kill

They said D drugs affected his liver. ....
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
chronique:

Some people grow old too and die without fulfilling their purpose on earth. I was talking about younger people in my initial post.
See bro, no human die fulfilled... There are so many things we will never get done or achieved before we part from this world. There is no such thing as timely or untimely death. Life is fleeting, death is eternal
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
talk2archy:
RIP ERIC!
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
JohnieWalker:
It's painful when people die but it's shocking and more painful when talents and good people die. Eric Arubayi who is in his mid- thirties passed on today celebrated his wedding anniversary 28th Dec 2016. Photos of his last post on instagram has be circulating round the web.

Source:http://cokoxtra..nl/2017/02/last-post-of-late-west-african-idol.html?m=1

Oboy see fine guy

RIP BRO
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by chronique(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Iamthoney:
See bro, no human die fulfilled... There are so many things we will never get done or achieved before we part from this world. There is no such thing as timely or untimely death. Life is fleeting, death is eternal

Well,that is what you understand and I respect that. But I have a different understanding about life and death.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Smh
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
I still shiver at Eric's death cry cry.. May his soul rest in peace..
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eric Arubayi? Son of Prof. Arubayi (Vice Chancellor) of DELSU? shocked
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
aigbeedo:
I r Remember before the game this dude used to share fence with my uncle in delta state university Abraka rest in peace handsome.

does your uncle happen to be Ejiko the former Librarian ?
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Dnockeror333(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Iamthoney:
So many people have been talking about untimely death, when exactly is one's death timely and how does people know it is timely?

Thankyou.
Men dont know that they need to pray upward for God to be glorified in their short or long lifetime, to withdraw them fom the Earth when He saw a sinister scheme on their tomorrows line of duty. No matter tge age.
He who died in black hair youngliness, could be the oldest men among his age grade or he might have finished all his work on tge Earth, and so "voom" he was taken up to glory or up to judgement.
(Re-incarnation is a blessed thought hated by ignorant men like us. But some of us are not in that circle).
May Jah Jireh protect us till the last.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) by Dnockeror333(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
jefy:
May those who make money from the sales of fake ane expired drugs never find peace all the days of their lives Amen...From a reliable source, 'after performing in Warri,DELTA STATE, he developed fever,drugs given to him were expired and fake,this worsen the situation leading to his death...

He was destined for it.
Pray for those still alife.
For no matter the amount of time man dodges deaths trail, he one day will flee but without a way.
Good night freind, man of the dance floor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Anna Banner Confirms Relationship With Flavour / Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.