Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

See The Real Idol Worshippers Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Real Idol Worshippers Here (965 Views)

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Real Idol Worshippers Here by dingbang(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2017
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Real Idol Worshippers Here by realmindz: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2017
I see indoctrinated black heads bowing down to a white image.

1 Like

Re: See The Real Idol Worshippers Here by Stuntkid172(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2017
op

Re: See The Real Idol Worshippers Here by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:
cool

hahaha, you are not serious.
Re: See The Real Idol Worshippers Here by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if these guys have ever read across Deuteronomy 5 v 8-9

Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:

9.Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
Re: See The Real Idol Worshippers Here by Niflheim(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
They kneel down in school during punishment!!!

They kneel down at home when they want to pray to pieces of termite infested wood!!!

They kneel down when they want to eat grass on the ground!!!

And they kneel down when they want to give pastor a Mouth Action!!!...............................Christians can be so pathetic!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Qualifies Someone To Be A Saint? / Tithing: Should I Disregard This? / Why Do Most Muslim Cleric Spend More Time Reading The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.