Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,049 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Are Black People Created In God's Image ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Black People Created In God's Image ? (4371 Views)

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / Created In God's Image And Likeness / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

Cyrus the Great and Hati13 have already answered your question, but I will add to it!!!
1.The bible is a book of fiction, it has nothing to offer concerning our origins!!!

2.Do you know what they call "Melanin"? The melanin codes/chapters in Caucasians are broken/missing, so what does that tell you?

3.Why do you think that there are so many people with black hair and eyes, but fewer people with blonde hair and "blue eyes"? Why are there fewer albino humans and tigers?

4.There are other religious myths that insist that the first man was black and that his name was not Adam!!

Respect !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by dalaman: 2:01pm On May 20, 2017
abiodunalasa:
The Bible said human beings are created in God's Image.
But then God created Adam and Eve to be White. He could have created Adam to be White and Eve to be black. But he created both of them to be White.
We can rightly conclude here that God is a White being, since his first two creation are White and they are "created in his image".
Now, given this premise, we Black people in whose image are we created ?

The bible is Jewish mythology and fiction. It has nothing to do with you as an African when it comes to your true origin.

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by orisa37: 2:46pm On May 20, 2017
No. The Whites are created satanic and dead from the beginning.
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 20, 2017
abiodunalasa:

Big yes ! Google up the Jewish Billionaire in American politics : Mr. Haim Shaban. U will see for ur self

Are you clowning?

Israelites are Caucasian?
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 20, 2017
dalaman:

The bible is Jewish mythology and fiction. It has nothing to do with you as an African when it comes to your true origin.

The son of the kingdom of darkness has spoken, listen to him at your own peril
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 20, 2017
Hati13:
There are no such things as God/gods/luck/miracle/heaven/hell/written destiny/after life.

We all evolved from apes in Ethiopia.

Cushite, I pity u
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by dalaman: 3:10pm On May 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

The son of the kingdom of darkness has spoken, listen to him at your own peril

Of course the kingdom of darkness you talk about is a fictional kingdom that exist only on your imaginations. Keep.living in your bubble of delusions.
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Cushite, I pity u
lol, I will not say anything.

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by CyrusTheGreat: 6:21am On May 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Prove it . Provide evidence to support this belief .

I don't need to provide evidence to disprove something that has had absolutely zero scientific evidence for existing to begin with.

The evidence of absence catch is just for mystical idiots who can't think beyond the tips of their noses.

Do you believe in elves and dwarves?
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by orisa37: 8:17am On May 21, 2017
Yes.
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

I don't need to provide evidence to disprove something that has had absolutely zero scientific evidence for existing to begin with.

The evidence of absence catch is just for mystical idiots who can't think beyond the tips of their noses.

Do you believe in elves and dwarves?

1. Appeal to ignorance fallacy

2. Science studies nature not God . But through our knowledge of science we can deduce the existence of God . Just like the great minds of the past have done . Great minds like Albert Einstein , Blaise Paschal , Isaac Newton , Loius Pasteur and so many others .

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Radiohead6(f): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
abiodunalasa:

We ain't talking Genetics here bro. We are talking about race as defined by our skin colour.
Who tell you their is no such thing as Black and White ? Ofcourse there is.
You are either a Negro (Black)
Or Caucasian (White)
Or Mongoloid (Brown)

And that's where am coming from, if the first two creations are Caucasians (White) and they are in God's image...in whose image are the other race i.e. Negroids (Black) and Mongoloids (Brown) etc
Christ Was Black , Adam and Eve were black , Essay was the first white Man , you got the whole thing upsidedown bruh
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Radiohead6(f): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
orisa37:
No. The Whites are created satanic and dead from the beginning.
wow I can't BELIVE you have dug this deep into the truth , God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Radiohead6(f): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
dalaman:

Wrong the Bible is our history book, read Deuteronomy 28 and see which other Nation fits the curses laid on the Hebrews , in other words the black race are the true Hebrews not the so called 'Jews' is Israel now
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Radiohead6(f): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
raysville:
guys get it, the black race is the human race. every other race is counterfeit. that place called Eden is Ethiopia. that's is why you see Ethiopia in the Bible many times. in fact science concluded that modern humans migrated out of Ethiopia. so Adam is black and his girlfriend eve. pls don't get it twisted. the original Egyptians, Libyans, Sudanese, Israeli's and Arabs where all BLACK! the bible said that that the Israelite's looked just like the Ethiopians. Amos 9:7. white people appeared on this planet 6000 yes ago. they are not local. they are coming from another star. that is why they have Neanderthal genome In them. scientists have confirmed that if you are non African you are likely part Neanderthal.
wow im so happy you've found out the truth too , God bless you bruh
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by dalaman: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Radiohead6:
Wrong the Bible is our history book, read Deuteronomy 28 and see which other Nation fits the curses laid on the Hebrews , in other words the black race are the true Hebrews not the so called 'Jews' is Israel now

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Radiohead6(f): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
analice107:

So, what is God's physical attributes?
Revelation 1 14 - 15 describes exactly how he looked like and hr looked more like this , than your European God whose name is actually bourgeois

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Radiohead6(f): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
abiodunalasa:

Big yes ! Google up the Jewish Billionaire in American politics : Mr. Haim Shaban. U will see for ur self
True , they are Khazas from Germany and not the biblical Israelites

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Radiohead6(f): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
dalaman:

yes bro its difficult to BELIVE but please try and research on the true Hebrews , The bible said because we had worshiped idols we shall be carried away by the 'Heathens' in ships and chains , which Nation has this happens to , definatly not the present Jews of today
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Radiohead6:
True , they are Khazas from Germany and not the biblical Israelites

Hmmmm...this is revealing

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Radiohead6(f): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
abiodunalasa:

Hmmmm...this is revealing
the bible tells of their invasion , and in revelations Literally reveals that 'the Jews who would inhabit Israel are not of God but of the congregation of Satan ' and the real Jews would be gathered from the four corners of the world , lol funny I don't remember the present Jews been dispersed anywhere or been slaved in ships and chains
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by analice107: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
Revelation 1 14 - 15 describes exactly how he looked like and hr looked more like this , than your European God whose name is actually bourgeois
Calm down.
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by analice107: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
@Radiohead6.
Why are you so taken by the race of the Israelites and the Master's rather than the Kingdom He preached all through his stay here on earth?

Jesus doesn't care if you were black or white, he cares only about the Kingdom of God and it being established on earth. Why are you not propagating that Kingdom?

How many souls have you won for the Kingdom since you began this racial philosophy?

How Christ looks is of no significance to anyone. If the spirit of God doesn't find his way into the hearts of men, they'll be lost in eternity.
Stop this racism and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.

There's a lot you do not understand.

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2017
- Ethiopia is cradle of Humanity
- all humans were black at first
- whites are descendants of early Africans. They didn't came from stars as one specific person mentioned in this topic.

There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/Angels/sprite/heaven/hell/luck/
miracle/written destiny/afterlife

Believe in reason/science cool

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Radiohead6(f): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2017
analice107:
@Radiohead6.
Why are you so taken by the race of the Israelites and the Master's rather than the Kingdom He preached all through his stay here on earth?

Jesus doesn't care if you were black or white, he cares only about the Kingdom of God and it being established on earth. Why are you not propagating that Kingdom?

How many souls have you won for the Kingdom since you began this racial philosophy? Thank you brother, God bless u

How Christ looks is of no significance to anyone. If the spirit of God doesn't find his way into the hearts of men, they'll be lost in eternity.
Stop this racism and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.

There's a lot you do not understand.

Thank you Brother God bless you this day for your message
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by analice107: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
Thank you Brother God bless you this day for your message
UWC
BTW, am a sister.
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Radiohead6(f): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2017
analice107:

UWC
BTW, am a sister.
wink
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Blackfire(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2017
analice107:

UWC
BTW, am a sister.

Why are they always confusing u for a male... Hehehe.

Every post was a hit back to back. You are a tormentor.. I always follow your post bumber to bumber.
Happy Tuesday love.
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by GodsMopol: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
abiodunalasa:
The Bible said human beings are created in God's Image.
But then God created Adam and Eve to be White. He could have created Adam to be White and Eve to be black. But he created both of them to be White.
We can rightly conclude here that God is a White being, since his first two creation are White and they are "created in his image".
Now, given this premise, we Black people in whose image are we created ?

Well, Christianity is more of the spiritual man, the man that was created in the image and likeness, Do you know after Man ate the forbidden fruit, it was recorded that God said, man has now become like us, the man that was then was still undergoing some training, I would say, man dropped out of what God planned or somehow, by some means, he hastened his development against which God has ordained, fallen man, who hath bewitched you, of course, your father, the devil
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by analice107: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Blackfire:

Why are they always confusing u for a male... Hehehe.

Every post was a hit back to back. You are a tormentor.. I always follow your post bumber to bumber.
Happy Tuesday love.
It's man's world. Everyone thinks everyone is male.

How u dey today?
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by Blackfire(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
analice107:

It's man's world. Everyone thinks everyone is male.

How u dey today?

Pity... I have friends who when we meet outside will boast I am a man, is a man's world, but whenever I visit there homes... Men... My guys are always gentil, I visited one one day by emergency... Okokobioko the guy was washing his children and wife clothes.. Yes including undies...

A wise old woman once told me.. Men are the head, but women are the neck that carries and turns it.

How am I? Am just loosing things for the past 2 weeks... I lost my car keys, my house keys, just yesterday my ATM card.

how are u too doing iron lady?
Re: Are Black People Created In God's Image ? by pirees: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Aaronsrod:

This is correct. Satan is our true father. Our ancestors worshipped him. We all know deep down this is how we are created. It is why we must seek deliverance constantly be watchful of all things pray unceasingly and fear the Almighty.

God is not our father but we can make Heaven through the blood of Jesus and the word of God.
. Ahan This one weak me oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM / A Minute To Rapture : Lord Jesus Still Saves, Time Is Running Out!! / Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.