Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (290312 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thank you for everything pastor. Please kindly help interpret sir :

1. I had a dream where someone gave me new money (#200). The person also asked me to help give money to someone that link me up to him in real life too,though I didn't open the money to know the amount .I know the giver ,he is a big man who I have been disturbing for help.

2. I have been having repeated dreams seeing myself eating.

Also , I usually have dreams seeing big men(world leaders ) that I have not met in real life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hiploko(m): 6:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Good morning Man of God.

In a dream, I was helping my mum wash dishes in a place that looked like a shop. Suddenly my boss appeared and looked at the time. I felt he was feeling that it is past work time and am still here and not at work. I left the washing and was going home to prepare for work. On my, a sudden strange man restrained and held me back like a robber. Took something from my back pocket then I checked my wallet it was intact. Then I saw someone I know and was trying to call him to cone rescue me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
yemiprogress:
Thank you for everything pastor. Please kindly help interpret sir :

1. I had a dream where someone gave me new money (#200). The person also asked me to help give money to someone that link me up to him in real life too,though I didn't open the money to know the amount .I know the giver ,he is a big man who I have been disturbing for help.

2. I have been having repeated dreams seeing myself eating.

Also , I usually have dreams seeing big men(world leaders ) that I have not met in real life.
1. You will still get what you are requesting for from him. Probably your mind is there, that's why you are seeing him giving you money in the dream. However, something may be blocking the favour you're expecting from him as receiving money in the dream connotes spiritual hardship and difficulty. Pray against hardship, difficulty, setbacks.

2. Eating in the dream is bad. Cancel it. Then pray for spiritual cleansing, purging.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
TayehJiboluwa Good morning sir

I had a dream

I was in a program at a particular square and as the man of God was was ministering, I was standing on an the raise edge of the square when he suddenly came to me and laid his hand on my head.

Immediately he did that I started levitating. I levitated backwards and then forward, I then returned and sat in the square on a chair. I felt a surge of power within me; it was as though I received a high dose of anointing and felt I could achieve any spiritual feat I venture into.

Some persons were sitting close to me of whom I discerned were speaking amongst themselves that I am not spiritual enough or I haven't yet attained the height I seem to have attained.

As that was ongoing I thought within myself that if only they knew what has happened to me or the dimensions in which God hast lunched me into, they wouldn't be saying such. I sensed that probably they knew but were only saying that out of envy.

As I was reasoning that within myself, the man of God( someone I know in reality, not sure he knows me though) came and started telling them that they shouldn't be saying that, that I am quite spiritual and fit to start manifesting God's investments in me; that the work of God in me didn't start today, that its being a long period of training, since 2012( he asked to confirm,and I responded affirmatively).

That was it.
Thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hiploko:
Good morning Man of God.

In a dream, I was helping my mum wash dishes in a place that looked like a shop. Suddenly my boss appeared and looked at the time. I felt he was feeling that it is past work time and am still here and not at work. I left the washing and was going home to prepare for work. On my, a sudden strange man restrained and held me back like a robber. Took something from my back pocket then I checked my wallet it was intact. Then I saw someone I know and was trying to call him to cone rescue me.
Be wary of criminals, robbers and thieves as you make your way to work. Be conscious of them and be safe. Be conscious of your work environment and situation too.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Pray, plan, be prepared and stay up to date so you will not lose an important opportunity, a very good opportunity. Don't be distracted or lose concentration because of family or family issues and situation, be focused on what's ahead of you and your own future.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

1. You will still get what you are requesting for from him. Probably your mind is there, that's why you are seeing him giving you money in the dream. However, something may be blocking the favour you're expecting from him as receiving money in the dream connotes spiritual hardship and difficulty. Pray against hardship, difficulty, setbacks.

2. Eating in the dream is bad. Cancel it. Then pray for spiritual cleansing, purging.

God will never stop blessing you sir. Thank you very much.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
VLTA:
TayehJiboluwa Good morning sir

I had a dream

I was in a program at a particular square and as the man of God was was ministering, I was standing on an the raise edge of the square when he suddenly came to me and laid his hand on my head.

Immediately he did that I started levitating. I levitated backwards and then forward, I then returned and sat in the square on a chair. I felt a surge of power within me; it was as though I received a high dose of anointing and felt I could achieve any spiritual feat I venture into.

Some persons were sitting close to me of whom I discerned were speaking amongst themselves that I am not spiritual enough or I haven't yet attained the height I seem to have attained.

As that was ongoing I thought within myself that if only they knew what has happened to me or the dimensions in which God hast lunched me into, they wouldn't be saying such. I sensed that probably they knew but were only saying that out of envy.

As I was reasoning that within myself, the man of God( someone I know in reality, not sure he knows me though) came and started telling them that they shouldn't be saying that, that I am quite spiritual and fit to start manifesting God's investments in me; that the work of God in me didn't start today, that its being a long period of training, since 2012( he asked to confirm,and I responded affirmatively).

That was it.
Thanks sir
The grace and power of God in you has remain untapped by you for a long time. Maybe you have been limiting yourself or you aren't aware of the immensity of the anointing in you. One way God can reveal to you what he has given you is through dreams, visions and through other prophets. The dream shows you have been anointed to do exploits for the Lord. Start utilizing it by interceding/praying for anyone having challenges - that's one way to learn to use anointing or release it - through intercession and by prayer of faith. Get to work.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

The grace and power of God in you has remain untapped by you for a long time. Maybe you have been limiting yourself or you aren't aware of the immensity of the anointing in you. One way God can reveal to you what he has given you is through dreams, visions and through other prophets. The dream shows you have been anointed to do exploits for the Lord. Start utilizing it by interceding/praying for anyone having challenges - that's one way to learn to use anointing or release it - through intercession and by prayer of faith. Get to work.

Alright thanks very much sir, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by KBARBIE(f): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good evening sir, please sir I had a dream sometime ago, in that dream, I saw up in the sky , people floating. I was looking at them in amazement . The were holding umbrella and floating in the sky in a thick cloud imgur. In the dream,I remembered passing that location and saw some umbrellas which I did in real life, and I said to myself in that dream that assuming I knew I would have taken one of the umbrellas then I continued watching. Some were coming down and some were just floating. Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by VBenaj47: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good evening sir pls i want you to help me interprete the following dreams.
1. I always like to see myself in an exam hall. Sometimes i get to the hall unprepared.

2. I recently saw myself with one of my lecturer and he helped me change my grades in some courses.

3. Early this year while i was praying i saw my self in a bright place and Angels were rejoicing and a shining light which i think is the holy spirit of God was above my head.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yemabi: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good evening sir. Pls help to interprete the following dream: (1) a voice saying, "this is the 22nd year of your marriage, you'd better start praying for the will of God". (2) a husband announce the wedding of his wife to another man in a congreation. I walked up to the man and said "what sort of an announcement was that after 4 kids?". The announcer and wife were just smilling. (3) A man walked towards me smilling. When he got to me, i said "these are my clothes". Then he off his coat and shirt and gave them to me, still smilling.He had his singlet and trouser on. His wife and children were at the background-not intereted.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Tamibilli: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Evening sir...pls help with my dream interpretation
1.i sacrificed my life by getting married to a king in the dream to set the captives free in my dream.
2.i saw myself taking care of teenagers in the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

You saw me?

No present boy friend
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2020
KBARBIE:
Good evening sir, please sir I had a dream sometime ago, in that dream, I saw up in the sky , people floating. I was looking at them in amazement . The were holding umbrella and floating in the sky in a thick cloud imgur. In the dream,I remembered passing that location and saw some umbrellas which I did in real life, and I said to myself in that dream that assuming I knew I would have taken one of the umbrellas then I continued watching. Some were coming down and some were just floating. Thank you sir.
Floating in the air means greatness, potential for greatness, glory, power. You regretted not taking the umbrella or you would be floating in the air too.

Learn to take advantage of opportunities. Whatever it is, however it comes. They say opportunities often comes disguised...

Make use of your gifts, talents and skills too, they are opportunities and creates opportunities.

You don't know which opportunity will catapult you to greatness, influence, limelight and affluence. Take advantage of every damn opportunity you see and use it properly. See you in the skies!

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2020
VBenaj47:
Good evening sir pls i want you to help me interprete the following dreams.
1. I always like to see myself in an exam hall. Sometimes i get to the hall unprepared.

2. I recently saw myself with one of my lecturer and he helped me change my grades in some courses.

3. Early this year while i was praying i saw my self in a bright place and Angels were rejoicing and a shining light which i think is the holy spirit of God was above my head.

WE only do two dreams at a time. Take note

1. Sitting an exam or attempting an exam in the dream means challenges, trials and test of faith, patience, endurance and so on. You need to pray to get yourself out of this (exam) situation. Pray against trials, challenges, temptation and failure.

2. This means favour, help/assistance, grace.

3. This means your prayers has reached the throne of God or it has gotten God's attention and it's been answered. It means God is set to visit you, respond to you, and assist you. He has shown you His glory and you have been favored by him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by VBenaj47: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

WE only do two dreams at a time. Take note

1. Sitting an exam or attempting an exam in the dream means challenges, trials and test of faith, patience, endurance and so on. You need to pray to get yourself out of this (exam) situation. Pray against trials, challenges, temptation and failure.

2. This means favour, help/assistance, grace.

3. This means your prayers has reached the throne of God or it has gotten God's attention and it's been answered. It means God is set to visit you, respond to you, and assist you. He has shown you His glory and you have been favored by him.
Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Yemabi:
Good evening sir. Pls help to interprete the following dream: (1) a voice saying, "this is the 22nd year of your marriage, you'd better start praying for the will of God". (2) a husband announce the wedding of his wife to another man in a congreation. I walked up to the man and said "what sort of an announcement was that after 4 kids?". The announcer and wife were just smilling. (3) A man walked towards me smilling. When he got to me, i said "these are my clothes". Then he off his coat and shirt and gave them to me, still smilling.He had his singlet and trouser on. His wife and children were at the background-not intereted.

Dream 1&2 means marital problems which needs to be dealt with urgently. According to dream no 3, there has been a glory manipulation which when reversed will address this marital issues automatically. Pray for divine restoration, reversal and deliverance of your glory, marriage and destiny, you or any party concerned.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Tamibilli:
Evening sir...pls help with my dream interpretation
1.i sacrificed my life by getting married to a king in the dream to set the captives free in my dream.
2.i saw myself taking care of teenagers in the dream.

1. Some people will be known as saviours (Obadiah 1:21), they will make huge sacrifices and take huge risks to liberate people/souls/others from affliction, poverty, oppression, etc, after the order of Jesus. This is who you have become. You already are one of them. Pray to the Lord for grace to accomplish what he has sent you to do, grace to fulfill your purpose. You wouldn't have to 'marry a king' to set your people free when there is grace.

2. Taking care of teenagers is raising future leaders, future generations. It is a leadership thing or gift or ministry. I think you know what God is calling you to do, so get up and work.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hiploko(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Please help sir.

Someone dreamt I was stained with red oil in the dream...

"Detailed dream"
In the dream ur cloth was stained with red oil and u saw me walking towards u , u stopped started asking me question I don’t think I replied.
U now used ur hand to place on my shoulder and the oil on ur hand stained the particular place u placed ur hand"
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yemabi: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Dream 1&2 means marital problems which needs to be dealt with urgently. According to dream no 3, there has been a glory manipulation which when reversed will address this marital issues automatically. Pray for divine restoration, reversal and deliverance of your glory, marriage and destiny, you or any party concerned.

Thank you sir, the Lord will continue to strengthen you sir, he will deliver me and lead me through.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KBARBIE(f): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Floating in the air means greatness, potential for greatness, glory, power. You regretted not taking the umbrella or you would be floating in the air too.

Learn to take advantage of opportunities. Whatever it is, however it comes. They say opportunities often comes disguised...

Make use of your gifts, talents and skills too, they are opportunities and creates opportunities.

You don't know which opportunity will catapult you to greatness, influence, limelight and affluence. Take advantage of every damn opportunity you see and use it properly. See you in the skies!

Ameeeen sir. Hmmm thank you sooo much sir... Sooo insightful. You are very correct... I thought it was about rapture. Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lekan239(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2020
Sir please kindly help me interpret this two dreams

1. My parents are one of the poor Nigerians in reality and due to that, things have been really hard on me bcus I didn't get any monetary or parental help from them, so last week I had This dream that my parents are actually Rich, but they refused to help me anytime I ask them, though they are not Rich in reality.

2 I have never had two different dreams in a night but This is the first time I had, in this dream I saw my self on a que of an ATM, I wanted to withdraw money, the ATM was dispensing but when it's like three people before me, it stopped dispensing, the three people tried and it only dispense cash for one of them, didn't dispense cash for the other two. Instead of me to try maybe it might dispense for me, I did not I stand outside the que looking at the people at my back some got cash some did not until the ATM started dispensing for everyone I still didn't tried, I thought me and the other two guys are the one waiting outside the que, I didn't know what hit me, my eyes was opened suddenly in the dream and I saw a woman like a scary woman beside me we were both looking the people going to withdraw I was so surprised I didn't see the two guys again and all the people we were on que together had all left, I'm seeing only new faces, and yet I have not withdraw cash, I didn't know where to start from, maybe start queuing from the back again, then I woke up from sleeping,. Pls help me interpret this dream Sir, I dream a lot lately sir but I forget my dreams immediately I woke up, but This two dreams have been in my memory for close too two weeks now, I haven't forgot them and I kept on remembering them everyday
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hiploko(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Sir,

In another dream, I saw myself been chased in a hilux truck filled with Soldiers. I saw them coming and hid myself on the ground, they passed without noticing me but i didn't know they had dogs. So the dogs fell on me and while they were on me, they were nice on me... Looked like they stood up from me.

What could it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hiploko:
Please help sir.

Someone dreamt I was stained with red oil in the dream...

"Detailed dream"
In the dream ur cloth was stained with red oil and u saw me walking towards u , u stopped started asking me question I don’t think I replied.
U now used ur hand to place on my shoulder and the oil on ur hand stained the particular place u placed ur hand"
Cloth stained with red oil and then smearing someone else with red oil on one's hand could mean blackmail, shame, embarrassment. Be careful. Do not let this thing come to you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lekan239:
Sir please kindly help me interpret this two dreams

1. My parents are one of the poor Nigerians in reality and due to that, things have been really hard on me bcus I didn't get any monetary or parental help from them, so last week I had This dream that my parents are actually Rich, but they refused to help me anytime I ask them, though they are not Rich in reality.

2 I have never had two different dreams in a night but This is the first time I had, in this dream I saw my self on a que of an ATM, I wanted to withdraw money, the ATM was dispensing but when it's like three people before me, it stopped dispensing, the three people tried and it only dispense cash for one of them, didn't dispense cash for the other two. Instead of me to try maybe it might dispense for me, I did not I stand outside the que looking at the people at my back some got cash some did not until the ATM started dispensing for everyone I still didn't tried, I thought me and the other two guys are the one waiting outside the que, I didn't know what hit me, my eyes was opened suddenly in the dream and I saw a woman like a scary woman beside me we were both looking the people going to withdraw I was so surprised I didn't see the two guys again and all the people we were on que together had all left, I'm seeing only new faces, and yet I have not withdraw cash, I didn't know where to start from, maybe start queuing from the back again, then I woke up from sleeping,. Pls help me interpret this dream Sir, I dream a lot lately sir but I forget my dreams immediately I woke up, but This two dreams have been in my memory for close too two weeks now, I haven't forgot them and I kept on remembering them everyday

1. Your parents are rich inside or they are wealthy spiritually, but physically, they are poor. This is a mystery. You could ask God to reveal to you the reason why your parent are poor, cos it's a mystery, as they are rich spiritually and inside.

2. I believe the scary looking woman that was standing beside you in the dream is the thing or force that kept you waiting and standing there watching while others are withdrawing money that you didn't even realize when all those on the queue with you withdrew their money and left. You should work hard and pray well that whatever is stopping you or hindering you from gaining financial freedom/success/breakthrough should be broken in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hiploko:
Sir,

In another dream, I saw myself been chased in a hilux truck filled with Soldiers. I saw them coming and hid myself on the ground, they passed without noticing me but i didn't know they had dogs. So the dogs fell on me and while they were on me, they were nice on me... Looked like they stood up from me.

What could it mean?
Dogs means lust. The soldiers who brought the dogs are the enemies or powers associated with lusts. They could be polygamy, idolatry, marine spirits, etc. You can deal with the spirit and power of lust.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tarah29: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Good evening sir, please i need help with this dreams sir.

1. I and a friend were walking and we came across some guys, she started abusing them and they caught her and Stated beating her. I pleaded with some of them but they said they will kill her. So I took okada and decided to leave and I told the okada man what happened and he said he has already sent help for her

2. I was eating with some friends and I was wearing a gold bracelet and one of the women told me to take it off but I didn't.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hiploko(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Cloth stained with red oil and then smearing someone else with red oil on one's hand could mean blackmail, shame, embarrassment. Be careful. Do not let this thing come to you.
thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2020
tarah29:
Good evening sir, please i need help with this dreams sir.

1. I and a friend were walking and we came across some guys, she started abusing them and they caught her and Stated beating her. I pleaded with some of them but they said they will kill her. So I took okada and decided to leave and I told the okada man what happened and he said he has already sent help for her

2. I was eating with some friends and I was wearing a gold bracelet and one of the women told me to take it off but I didn't.

1.Beware of your friends or anyone you know whose mouth/tongue/character/lifestyle can put in trouble. Don't let your own character or tongue land you in trouble too. Stay out of trouble.

2. The gold bracelet means glory/money/financial security - all depends on your glory. That may be why you're eating in the dream. There is contention for that glory. Pray against glory manipulators and pray for the security/protection of your glory. Pray against dream manipulation too.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tarah29: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

1.Beware of your friends or anyone you know whose mouth/tongue/character/lifestyle can put in trouble. Don't let your own character or tongue land you in trouble too. Stay out of trouble.

2. The gold bracelet means glory/money/financial security - all depends on your glory. That may be why you're eating in the dream. There is contention for that glory. Pray against glory manipulators and pray for the security/protection of your glory. Pray against dream manipulation too.

God bless you Sir for shedding light on the dreams. I will keep up with the prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Coolboss(f): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Good afternoon Pastor.
I dreamt that I and my Fiancee were walking on what looks like a road. While walking I kept cutting/ plucking Apples from the tree and giving it to him.
When we get to each tree I will pluck the Apple and give to him. I told him that when we get home we will make smoothie with it.

Please help interpret this dream. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.