Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (291095 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
There Is Nothing Bad Or Satanic Abt Receiving Money In D Dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Coolboss:

Good afternoon Pastor.
I dreamt that I and my Fiancee were walking on what looks like a road. While walking I kept cutting/ plucking Apples from the tree and giving it to him.
When we get to each tree I will pluck the Apple and give to him. I told him that when we get home we will make smoothie with it.

Please help interpret this dream. Thanks
Plucking fruits mean physical blessing, grace and favour. If you're plucking it for your fiance, then it means you are bringing favour, grace and blessing to him, which is how the bible describes a man finding a (good) wife. Probably God is in your relationship or you were brought together by God. Stand firm and be steadfast to defend or protect what/who is yours.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Pray2425: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
I was in a dream and I went out to take a bath outside maybe inside a bush, after scrubbing my body and fill with soap, I went to the tap nearby to wash out the soap, on getting there I saw that there were people there already fetching water, although the water in the tap was rushing slowly and they refused to let me wash my body, I let there to another tap before getting there some one was there already, I left again to the third tap and on getting there the tap was rushing very fast and no one was there and I was happy and I wash all the soap out.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pray2425:
I was in a dream and I went out to take a bath outside maybe inside a bush, after scrubbing my body and fill with soap, I went to the tap nearby to wash out the soap, on getting there I saw that there were people there already fetching water, although the water in the tap was rushing slowly and they refused to let me wash my body, I let there to another tap before getting there some one was there already, I left again to the third tap and on getting there the tap was rushing very fast and no one was there and I was happy and I wash all the soap out.
This is spiritual cleansing/purging(bathing) and blessing(running tap water). Be close to God. He probably wants to use you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Coolboss(f): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Plucking fruits mean physical blessing, grace and favour. If you're plucking it for your fiance, then it means you are bringing favour, grace and blessing to him, which is how the bible describes a man finding a (good) wife. Probably God is in your relationship or you were brought together by God. Stand firm and be steadfast to defend or protect what/who is yours.

Thank you Sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Good morning sir. Please after my midnight prayers just today, went back to sleep and then a hand pushing my head . Felt so real and I struggled to come out of it. You know when you want to scold a child at times the way you use your fingers to push his head, this was the same way. Like the push on the head was done twice simultaneously.
Please interprete. Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2020
I also had this second one afterwards.
I saw myself visit my distant cousin and his wife. I was with the wife gisting, her hubby showed up we gisted a bit as well after which he went back leaving his wife n myself.
Note that in reality they used to be based in Lagos until work took the hubby to ph and the family relocated to ph few years back. Just this year, they were relocated back to Lagos. In the dream, I then told them while we were chatting that I am in ph but will spend time once back in Lagos. Meanwhile we were seeing each other physically and were both supposed to be in Lagos. I requested to see their kids she had to go wake one of them up and I said to her there was no need , the kid came out with her sleepy eye and I just greeted her and insisted she returns to sleep. Now as I took my leave, it then appeared that I was with my sister because the journey became sort of a long one with her. As we left, the road became muddy and a bit flooded. She took a particular path while I took another. I passed a stony area trying to avoid walking on water. I needed to retrace my steps to follow another direction but realized I was already on top and needed to be careful not to fall down so I held on the wall there scared of retracing my steps so I do not fall. All of a sudden, I sighted a new colleague of mine who was just employed to assist me. (That’s in reality I mean) the moment I sighted him, I tried to get his attention as he was eating with a lady maybe mum or whoever. He saw me and signaled he was coming but then he was still taking his time to eat and all. I tried to tell him to come urgently but could not shout cos I felt so much pressure will affect my positioning on the top just so I don’t fall. I managed struggling too tell him to come urgently. Then I realized he stood up , looked at me from where he was, looked around and exclaimed ‘ah’ or ‘wow’ but the exclamation meant like how will he do it. At this point my alarm rang and I woke up.
Please interprete sir.
This is someone that was brought in to assist me in my job . Thanks as I await yours
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tosyne55(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2020
Good morning sir, i had a dream few days ago where where it seemed I was in the military, and I was in a company of two other military personnel and we had an assignment to climb a building like a sky scraper to meet our boss at the top, but on our way up the building I realized the two others personnel had pistol guns in their hand, of which I don't have, so I decided to leave them to return to base to request for a pistol, but on getting there the people in charge of guns said government didn't provide funds for guns, so I won't be given any, even tho there was just one big bazukka left
Fast forward to today I saw myself at Also rock in the midst of the president and some top military personnel, even chief of army staff was there, then I found myself soliciting for a Job in their midst, of which I spoke with the chief of army staff but he turned me down and went into his office as I stood outside his office, a friend of his advise me to go inside his office to persuade him, which I did, I also danced before him , which he enjoyed so much and recruited me immediately as his personal bodyguard, and I was really happy in that dream, because I knew my life had changed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2020
maryTeee:
Good morning sir. Please after my midnight prayers just today, went back to sleep and then a hand pushing my head . Felt so real and I struggled to come out of it. You know when you want to scold a child at times the way you use your fingers to push his head, this was the same way. Like the push on the head was done twice simultaneously.
Please interprete. Thanks
It's an evil entity in your environment or around you that has been provoked by your prayer that is coming back to "scold" you or attack you. You can ask the Lord to neutralize every evil entity and evil presence in your home, environment and surrounding.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2020
maryTeee:
I also had this second one afterwards.
I saw myself visit my distant cousin and his wife. I was with the wife gisting, her hubby showed up we gisted a bit as well after which he went back leaving his wife n myself.
Note that in reality they used to be based in Lagos until work took the hubby to ph and the family relocated to ph few years back. Just this year, they were relocated back to Lagos. In the dream, I then told them while we were chatting that I am in ph but will spend time once back in Lagos. Meanwhile we were seeing each other physically and were both supposed to be in Lagos. I requested to see their kids she had to go wake one of them up and I said to her there was no need , the kid came out with her sleepy eye and I just greeted her and insisted she returns to sleep. Now as I took my leave, it then appeared that I was with my sister because the journey became sort of a long one with her. As we left, the road became muddy and a bit flooded. She took a particular path while I took another. I passed a stony area trying to avoid walking on water. I needed to retrace my steps to follow another direction but realized I was already on top and needed to be careful not to fall down so I held on the wall there scared of retracing my steps so I do not fall. All of a sudden, I sighted a new colleague of mine who was just employed to assist me. (That’s in reality I mean) the moment I sighted him, I tried to get his attention as he was eating with a lady maybe mum or whoever. He saw me and signaled he was coming but then he was still taking his time to eat and all. I tried to tell him to come urgently but could not shout cos I felt so much pressure will affect my positioning on the top just so I don’t fall. I managed struggling too tell him to come urgently. Then I realized he stood up , looked at me from where he was, looked around and exclaimed ‘ah’ or ‘wow’ but the exclamation meant like how will he do it. At this point my alarm rang and I woke up.
Please interprete sir.
This is someone that was brought in to assist me in my job . Thanks as I await yours
As you had to be careful not to fall in this dream is the same way you need to be careful physically and not fall or be in danger. You can not trust or rely on anyone - don't make that mistake(your assistant part). You can only trust yourself, but you are reliable, I can sense that. Your cousin and his family part doesn't really matter. Do not expose yourself to danger or a compromising situation or allow yourself get into a tight spot. Watch out, be on alert and be careful.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2020
tosyne55:
Good morning sir, i had a dream few days ago where where it seemed I was in the military, and I was in a company of two other military personnel and we had an assignment to climb a building like a sky scraper to meet our boss at the top, but on our way up the building I realized the two others personnel had pistol guns in their hand, of which I don't have, so I decided to leave them to return to base to request for a pistol, but on getting there the people in charge of guns said government didn't provide funds for guns, so I won't be given any, even tho there was just one big bazukka left
Fast forward to today I saw myself at Also rock in the midst of the president and some top military personnel, even chief of army staff was there, then I found myself soliciting for a Job in their midst, of which I spoke with the chief of army staff but he turned me down and went into his office as I stood outside his office, a friend of his advise me to go inside his office to persuade him, which I did, I also danced before him , which he enjoyed so much and recruited me immediately as his personal bodyguard, and I was really happy in that dream, because I knew my life had changed.
Keep praying and praising, your life will soon change. As you've found favour with the COAS, so will you find favour with God and men and be mighty like him. Meeting the COAS and been appointed by him, and also been in Aso Rock means greatness, influence, power. These are your potentials and you could get there in real life. Been in the military itself is authority.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emitexjnr(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hello
Good morning sir,
I really appreciate your effort of counseling people here.

I had a dream last night where seeking for resident permit from a foreign country, and in that dream I saw two female police officers both of them were interested in help one guy I met in there office. Both of them were helping the guy to file his papers without the knowledge of the guy, and I told the guy what was going on. I had this feeling that they want to repatriate me since both are interested in helping the guy.

In the same dream, I find myself exchanging pleasantries with my course mates who were furthering for their doctorate degrees note we graduated about 9years ago. After the greetings, I find myself climbing a vertical staircase with the help of a long rope. when I got to the top, and I wanted to go down and I couldn't, I decided to sat edge of the cantilever slab while I watch people move around the premises.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tosyne55(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Keep praying and praising, your life will soon change. As you've found favour with the COAS, so will you find favour with God and men and be mighty like him. Meeting the COAS and been appointed by him, and also been in Aso Rock means greatness, influence, power. These are your potentials and you could get there in real life. Been in the military itself is authority.
Thank you pastor, God bless you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

As you had to be careful not to fall in this dream is the same way you need to be careful physically and not fall or be in danger. You can not trust or rely on anyone - don't make that mistake(your assistant part). You can only trust yourself, but you are reliable, I can sense that. Your cousin and his family part doesn't really matter. Do not expose yourself to danger or a compromising situation or allow yourself get into a tight spot. Watch out, be on alert and be careful.

This is well noted sir. I pray for Gods direction and wisdom to achieve this. God bless you real good sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

It's an evil entity in your environment or around you that has been provoked by your prayer that is coming back to "scold" you or attack you. You can ask the Lord to neutralize every evil entity and evil presence in your home, environment and surrounding.

Indeed The so called ‘evil entity’ was truly provoked. I knew the effort I put into the prayer that particular night. Hmm indeed aggressive prayer goes a long way. I will not stop. I will do as you have said and believe God will neutralize this power. God bless you richly sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:40am On Aug 02, 2020
Emitexjnr:
Hello
Good morning sir,
I really appreciate your effort of counseling people here.

I had a dream last night where seeking for resident permit from a foreign country, and in that dream I saw two female police officers both of them were interested in help one guy I met in there office. Both of them were helping the guy to file his papers without the knowledge of the guy, and I told the guy what was going on. I had this feeling that they want to repatriate me since both are interested in helping the guy.

In the same dream, I find myself exchanging pleasantries with my course mates who were furthering for their doctorate degrees note we graduated about 9years ago. After the greetings, I find myself climbing a vertical staircase with the help of a long rope. when I got to the top, and I wanted to go down and I couldn't, I decided to sat edge of the cantilever slab while I watch people move around the premises.
It is the spirit of rejection that makes you feel rejected/neglected even when you are not but eventually will. The other guy was favoured in the dream, you should pray against every anti-favour spirit in your life. You don't have to be rejected or denied again. It applies to all situations and all spheres of life.

The second dream means God is going to promote you and elevate you. You will be lifted up and never be cast down. He will make you honorable, victorious and a conqueror. All this will happen in your lifetime by God's grace and glory.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emitexjnr(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

It is the spirit of rejection that makes you feel rejected/neglected even when you are not but eventually will. The other guy was favoured in the dream, you should pray against every anti-favour spirit in your life. You don't have to be rejected or denied again. It applies to all situations and all spheres of life.

The second dream means God is going to promote you and elevate you. You will be lifted up and never be cast down. He will make you honorable, victorious and a conqueror. All this will happen in your lifetime by God's grace and glory.
TayehJiboluwa:

TayehJiboluwa:

Good morning pastor
I pray against spirit of rejection.
Thank you so much. God will continue to bless you and your family. Amen
TayehJiboluwa:

[color=#006600]
TayehJiboluwa:

TayehJiboluwa:

Good morning pastor
I pray against spirit of rejection.
Thank you so much. God will continue to bless you and your family. Amen [/color]
TayehJiboluwa:

TayehJiboluwa:

TayehJiboluwa:

Good morning pastor
I will pray against spirit of rejection.
Thank you so much. God will continue to bless you and your family. Amen
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sholay2011(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2020
I had this dream today:

I was listening to the RCCG 2020 Convention and slept off and dreamt. In the dream, I was walking alone with Pastor Adeboye...discussing. I also was surprised I had such access to him. He later placed his hand on my head and prayed. Blew air into my ears and my mouth this time.

Then, it was like another phase of the dream. I was in a hall with other people listening to him. I recognized few faces. I later realized I was the only one in the hall, left.

Then, another phase of the dream, Pastor Adeboye came to visit my parents and I in our 1st family house in Nigeria. He admired the house and called it the most beautiful he had seen (of course, it isn't in real life sir). He even carried a young girl of our family in his arms and later dropped her to leave. I saw him off and helped him carry his bag as he walked towards a car waiting for him outside to take him. I woke up and it was his session, preaching during the convention.

@TayehJiboluwa Interpretation sir though smth dropped on my mind. Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
sholay2011:
I had this dream today:

I was listening to the RCCG 2020 Convention and slept off and dreamt. In the dream, I was walking alone with Pastor Adeboye...discussing. I also was surprised I had such access to him. He later placed his hand on my head and prayed. Blew air into my ears and my mouth this time.

Then, it was like another phase of the dream. I was in a hall with other people listening to him. I recognized few faces. I later realized I was the only one in the hall, left.

Then, another phase of the dream, Pastor Adeboye came to visit my parents and I in our 1st family house in Nigeria. He admired the house and called it the most beautiful he had seen (of course, it isn't in real life sir). He even carried a young girl of our family in his arms and later dropped her to leave. I saw him off and helped him carry his bag as he walked towards a car waiting for him outside to take him. I woke up and it was his session, preaching during the convention.

@TayehJiboluwa Interpretation sir though smth dropped on my mind. Thanks.
It means divine intervention/visitation/impartation as you listen to him and as you tune in to the programme..

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Tamibilli: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pls sir I need interpretation for this dreams:
1. I baked bread in the dream, but the bread was already baked to be eaten, but I knew it was half baked as I did not have the complete ingredients but looking at the bread already baked, its look okay to be eaten but lacked basic ingredients.
2.i needed to attend apostle selman ministration but before I got there he was already gone, as another pastor already took over but I wasn't interested in the pastor ministration so I left.
3.my brother came to call me while sleeping that a man was ready to help anyone of us in my family, but the first to approach him he would help.so I quickly stood up and went to meet him and he asked me every detail of what I intended studying after graduating and he left immediately after I told him.
4. I and my siblings gave a lady water to drink but I noticed the plate where my younger brother had put his water had particles but the water in my own cup and sister made the water clean and the lady drank.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sholay2011(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

It means divine intervention/visitation/impartation as you listen to him and as you tune in to the programme..
Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tarah29: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Good evening sir, please help me with the meaning of these dreams.

1. I was in the toilet to ease myself and something apart from urine too was coming out of my private part

2. My daughter had a dream that she saw big gold and it was too heavy for her to lift. I also tried lifting it too according to her but it was too heavy for me to lift and we began to fight, then she woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Truth20: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
I was in a dream last year and I saw myself
On top of a white horse and white horse was flying across a city with long sky scrappers and it was looking like New York City later the scene changed and I saw myself supervising a beautiful house project. While yet in dream, I started thinking that I was flying and the scene changed again and I saw myself on top the white horse flying . Can you please interprete it for me @op
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Good evening sir.

Please ,sir, what is the meaning of seeing powerful men (heads of nations) in the dream? At times , it would seem as if I was sent an errand by them.
I have had the dream several times .

2.What is the meaning of seeing something like goat (of brown colour ) in the dream?

Thanks in advance .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Durchess(f): 5:57am On Aug 04, 2020
I was in a dream, we put mattress on the ground, I was with 2 children, maybe playing then I saw someone I know, we exchanged numbers then from there to police station to find out what someone did. I stood afar asked question then left
I saw them interrogating someone else under a tree and another lady was telling the one being interrogated to drink garri.

Attended somewhere like a tutorial. Helped a lady to hold her file when she came she was complaining so i warned her about complaining then a man there supported me. I left looking for my husband, then someone told me my husband was back and we started going home

On the way home,high tension was sparking seriously, the light sparkle touched dangote trailer parked and stained 3 bags of cement. I also saw something burning at another direction. I showed my husband but he said it was not serious. We kept walking. He was taking me to a new place he moved to. We got to the building, it was an old building, not painted or plastered. We stepped in children were in the place like a big parlor I saw a woman sitting close I greeted her. Then the door to our apartment was opened it was big and dirts were all over. I began thinking about how I would clean and arrange the place to look better. I was also wondering what my parents will say about the area. Then i woke.

@TayehJiboluwa
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tamibilli:
Pls sir I need interpretation for this dreams:
1. I baked bread in the dream, but the bread was already baked to be eaten, but I knew it was half baked as I did not have the complete ingredients but looking at the bread already baked, its look okay to be eaten but lacked basic ingredients.
2.i needed to attend apostle selman ministration but before I got there he was already gone, as another pastor already took over but I wasn't interested in the pastor ministration so I left.
3.my brother came to call me while sleeping that a man was ready to help anyone of us in my family, but the first to approach him he would help.so I quickly stood up and went to meet him and he asked me every detail of what I intended studying after graduating and he left immediately after I told him.
4. I and my siblings gave a lady water to drink but I noticed the plate where my younger brother had put his water had particles but the water in my own cup and sister made the water clean and the lady drank.

1. It looks like you are working on something or trying to create or build something but you may not have all the tools and funds you need, although the project seems to be ready but you need to put finishing touches to it to make it usable or start or run it. It might be an idea, information, data, and so on. Just seek and search for whatever you need, and all that you need to make it work and/or usable. All things are possible.

2. Means do what you need to do urgently, you don't want to miss a lifetime or life-changing opportunity.

3. Pray that you wont miss such a man or such golden opportunity.

4. When you are giving someone water to drink in the dream, you are sowing a seed for your own miracle, blessing, and breakthrough (i.e. watering someone, Proverbs 11:25).
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please only do two dreams at a time. Thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
tarah29:
Good evening sir, please help me with the meaning of these dreams.

1. I was in the toilet to ease myself and something apart from urine too was coming out of my private part

2. My daughter had a dream that she saw big gold and it was too heavy for her to lift. I also tried lifting it too according to her but it was too heavy for me to lift and we began to fight, then she woke up.

1. Pray against STIs, Urinary Tract Infections and all those related infections. Be wary of these infections.

2. Gold represent glory, big gold means big glory - your daughter probably has one. You need to understand and realize this so you will understand her and not be fighting her or be trying to stop her. Glory has a way of expressing itself, a way it chooses, you can fight it or try to stop it but it would always prevail and it will succeed. So don't be horrified when you see her among Big Brother Naija housemates one day. Like I said, glory chooses how and when to express itself, and not all things that looks bad is bad. Sometimes you go through the dark to find the light. Don't try to discourage her when she's coming up with all kinds of strange and weird stuffs or behaviour, only support her in prayers and encourage her in the Lord.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Truth20:
I was in a dream last year and I saw myself
On top of a white horse and white horse was flying across a city with long sky scrappers and it was looking like New York City later the scene changed and I saw myself supervising a beautiful house project. While yet in dream, I started thinking that I was flying and the scene changed again and I saw myself on top the white horse flying . Can you please interprete it for me @op

Maybe you are an angel or something. of course not.

Your dream means God has great plans for your life or you have a glorious destiny, one you cant think or fathom. He might use you in some miraculous or marvelous ways. Trust Him.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Truth20: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Maybe you are an angel or something. of course not.

Your dream means God has great plans for your life or you have a glorious destiny, one you cant think or fathom. He might use you in some miraculous or marvelous ways. Trust Him.
.Thank you sir for the response more Grace in Jesus name
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
yemiprogress:
Good evening sir.

Please ,sir, what is the meaning of seeing powerful men (heads of nations) in the dream? At times , it would seem as if I was sent an errand by them.
I have had the dream several times .

2.What is the meaning of seeing something like goat (of brown colour ) in the dream?

Thanks in advance .
1. It means greatness, power

2. Goat means rebellion, disobedience, defiance, resistance or the wicked. It isn't a clean dream animal. Always pray before you sleep and ask God to sanitize your dream land
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

1. It means greatness, power

2. Goat means rebellion, disobedience, defiance, resistance or the wicked. It isn't a clean dream animal. Always pray before you sleep and ask God to sanitize your dream land

Thank you pastor .

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.