Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288416 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by KBARBIE(f): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good evening sir, kindly help me with the interpretation of this dream sir.. I saw my myself being held by someone I didn't see and he was showing me someone that looks like my friend but she was backing us , she was doing well in her fashion business with students working for her. Prior to this dream I and my friend engaged in sowing training which we've been doing. She wanted to perfect hers, i I'm just a starter. I'm confused maybe it's not my line. Kindly throw more light sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by CINNEIDIGH(m): 12:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Tamibilli: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Good day sir, pls I need help with this dream interpretation
1. I was in the car and a woman pushed the gear of the car as she wanted me to have an accident and I wasn't able to control the car as the car was moving on its own, but then a policeman entered the car and helped me drive the car, so I had no accident.
2. A lady was plaiting my hair in the dream but then immediately I left the shop I had an accident where one of my leg was gone and my head was separated from my body,but I didn't feel any pain cos it's felt like I was watching a movie.
3.i had a boyfriend in the dream but we never had sex to keep us from not defiling each other
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Durchess:
I was in a dream, we put mattress on the ground, I was with 2 children, maybe playing then I saw someone I know, we exchanged numbers then from there to police station to find out what someone did. I stood afar asked question then left
I saw them interrogating someone else under a tree and another lady was telling the one being interrogated to drink garri.

Attended somewhere like a tutorial. Helped a lady to hold her file when she came she was complaining so i warned her about complaining then a man there supported me. I left looking for my husband, then someone told me my husband was back and we started going home

On the way home,high tension was sparking seriously, the light sparkle touched dangote trailer parked and stained 3 bags of cement. I also saw something burning at another direction. I showed my husband but he said it was not serious. We kept walking. He was taking me to a new place he moved to. We got to the building, it was an old building, not painted or plastered. We stepped in children were in the place like a big parlor I saw a woman sitting close I greeted her. Then the door to our apartment was opened it was big and dirts were all over. I began thinking about how I would clean and arrange the place to look better. I was also wondering what my parents will say about the area. Then i woke.

@TayehJiboluwa

On the first dream, be careful and be watchful, pray too that you wont have any case that will take you to the police station. You and your relatives wont have any case or cause to be interrogated or detained by the police or law enforcement.

The second dream is a warning or caution not to or stop complaining/nagging/arguing.

The high tension wires sparking and the fire, because it is destructive, means spiritual activity, threats or attacks. You know you wont like or accept such an old, unkempt building as a home or a house in your waking life. So upgrade spiritually so you can upgrade physically. There should be progress for you and not regress or backwardness for you, in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
KBARBIE:
Good evening sir, kindly help me with the interpretation of this dream sir.. I saw my myself being held by someone I didn't see and he was showing me someone that looks like my friend but she was backing us , she was doing well in her fashion business with students working for her. Prior to this dream I and my friend engaged in sowing training which we've been doing. She wanted to perfect hers, i I'm just a starter. I'm confused maybe it's not my line. Kindly throw more light sir.

It's technically your line. If someone is showing you your friend doing well in the fashion business you are also engaged in, it means you can make it in the fashion business too if you work hard at it.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
I had a dream where i was given a scholarship to study abroad by my church, then i started preparing to go, i entered our toilet and saw faeces on it.
pls explain, thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pls I have a question.
Do dreams limit us?
Am asking because in my dream, i saw myself graduating with 3.7GPA but my average now frm year 1 to 4 is 3.8, so does it mean that my result in yr 5 will be low as to bring me down to 3.7. Since i saw this dream twice, i now get tired of reading as i feel that no mata how hard i read i'll still get 3.7.
Can we actually rise above what we see in dreams? Can a person actually become a billionaire despite having seen himself a millionaire in dreams? Or is it that as soon as he becomes a millionaire he has to stop trying to surpass it because of what his dream says, and no matter hw hard he tries to surpass it, he cant reach the billionaire status.

its long bt pls i really need answers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
CINNEIDIGH:
Please sir help me with this...
I had a dream/trance about a year ago
I was ill and lying in my room, when i had this dream; as i was lying down it was as if i woke up to a brightly lit environment.
I was standing behind a lectern reaching my waistline about the height of a table and there where two elderly men on white in front of me, i would say they are angels.
They presented me with a paper on the lectern, they said it was a test, i can't remember what the test was, but it was not something you would write on because i was given no pen/pencil.(i don't know how the test went but i know i took it)
After a while the test was over, i scored 2/3.i was kinda happy atleast 2/3 is not bad. But the men standing b4 me told me that i failed to pass the test, i was sent to a corner(i believe there were men here behind me as in a queue, during that moment i was agonized, i felt bad for failing the test and i was in pain double what i was feeling before(from the illness). I kind of awoke from the dream still feeling the pain and crying, then i was praying to God to help me relieve the pain, shortly i saw myself in the dream again(i was conscious of the dream and i knew it was not real, like a live occurance hence when i woke from the first part i wanted to go out of the room but i couldn't).
Then i was called upon again, i was told that i have been given a second chance, that the man here(a man in white that came from a corner(i had this feeling it was jesus) give me a second chance. I was asked how long it will take me to prepare for the test since i failed this one, after contemplating i told them 3yrs from now(i choose it because it is the year of my graduation from school). They said okay, then i enquired; i have been to where men who failed go to what about men who passed the test, one of the men pointed the other way and said there, that is where men who passed go to(the road was uphill llke a mountain), he continued, men like(he mentioned names of patriarchs/saints: Abraham,Moses,Elijah...)
When he was done explaining he told me to go, then i regained consciousness of my surroundings.
You could have died from that sickness and there was already ongoing debate over your soul whether it would accepted into the kingdom of heaven or not. The Lord did not allow you to die, His grace spared you. Make your ways right with God so he wont deny you or reject you when you meet him. Live for Him and live righteously. The sickness may have been caused by disobedience, rebellion or iniquity.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tamibilli:
Good day sir, pls I need help with this dream interpretation
1. I was in the car and a woman pushed the gear of the car as she wanted me to have an accident and I wasn't able to control the car as the car was moving on its own, but then a policeman entered the car and helped me drive the car, so I had no accident.
2. A lady was plaiting my hair in the dream but then immediately I left the shop I had an accident where one of my leg was gone and my head was separated from my body,but I didn't feel any pain cos it's felt like I was watching a movie.
3.i had a boyfriend in the dream but we never had sex to keep us from not defiling each other
1. The woman that pushed the gear of the car is an enemy of progress, enemy of success, you should deal with them.

2. Accident, death and destruction is not your portion. Pray against that.

3. You don't need a boyfriend in the dream, it may prevent you from having one, a real one, physically. It could also mean lust and seduction but not spirit spouse. You should not defile yourself with any man now so you wont contract a spirit spouse or spirit boyfriend. Temptations would come.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
KENVEE6:
I had a dream where i was given a scholarship to study abroad by my church, then i started preparing to go, i entered our toilet and saw faeces on it.
pls explain, thanks.

The Lord is opening doors of favour, blessing and promotion to you. Run away from sin, spiritual defilement, spiritual dirtiness. Whatever could pollute you spiritually, shun.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Durchess(f): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

On the first dream, be careful and be watchful, pray too that you wont have any case that will take you to the police station. You and your relatives wont have any case or cause to be interrogated or detained by the police or law enforcement.

The second dream is a warning or caution not to or stop complaining/nagging/arguing.

The high tension wires sparking and the fire, because it is destructive, means spiritual activity, threats or attacks. You know you wont like or accept such an old, unkempt building as a home or a house in your waking life. So upgrade spiritually so you can upgrade physically. There should be progress for you and not regress or backwardness for you, in Jesus name.

Thank you sir
About the first one you said, presently there is a court case on ground it has been on for a year now. Can I talk to you about this pls.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Durchess:

Thank you sir
About the first one you said, presently there is a court case on ground it has been on for a year now. Can I talk to you about this pls.
Send a mail to tcrojem@gmail.com or whatsapp: 08052881701
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
KENVEE6:
Pls I have a question.
Do dreams limit us?
Am asking because in my dream, i saw myself graduating with 3.7GPA but my average now frm year 1 to 4 is 3.8, so does it mean that my result in yr 5 will be low as to bring me down to 3.7. Since i saw this dream twice, i now get tired of reading as i feel that no mata how hard i read i'll still get 3.7.
Can we actually rise above what we see in dreams? Can a person actually become a billionaire despite having seen himself a millionaire in dreams? Or is it that as soon as he becomes a millionaire he has to stop trying to surpass it because of what his dream says, and no matter hw hard he tries to surpass it, he cant reach the billionaire status.

its long bt pls i really need answers.

Your dreams should not limit you except you allow it to. Some dreams are just warnings or revelations, they are not sacrosanct. Most dreams that portray failure, limitations and calamities are not from God, God only allow you to see them so that you can pray and/or act. The dream about your CGPA is not of God nor from God, you need to cancel it. It is limitation placed on you by the enemy. Sometimes when God shows you dreams of failure, it doesn't mean you will fail or you must fail, He is only showing you what the enemy is trying to do, what they have planned for you, so you can pray.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Your dreams should not limit you except you allow it to. Some dreams are just warnings or revelations, they are not sacrosanct. Most dreams that portray failure, limitations and calamities are not from God, God only allow you to see them so that you can pray and/or act. The dream about your CGPA is not of God nor from God, you need to cancel it. It is limitation placed on you by the enemy. Sometimes when God shows you dreams of failure, it doesn't mean you will fail or you must fail, He is only showing you what the enemy is trying to do, what they have planned for you, so you can pray.

Thank you very much, you don't know what you've done for me. From now on I'll try to up my reading.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KBARBIE(f): 1:26am On Aug 08, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

It's technically your line. If someone is showing you your friend doing well in the fashion business you are also engaged in, it means you can make it in the fashion business too if you work hard at it.

Thank you sir..God bless you.more anointing ijn.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kobojunkie: 2:27am On Aug 08, 2020

Deuteronomy 13 vs 15-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “A prophet or someone who explains dreams might come to you and tell you that they will show you a sign or a miracle.
2. And the sign or miracle they told you about might come true. Then they might ask you to follow other gods (gods you don’t know) and say to you, ‘Let’s serve these gods!’
3. Don’t listen to them, because the Lord your God is testing you. He wants to know if you love him with all your heart and all your soul.
4. You must follow the Lord your God. Respect him. Obey his commands and do what he tells you. Serve the Lord your God, and never leave him.
5. Also, you must kill that prophet or person who explains dreams, because they told you to turn against the Lord your God. And it was the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, where you were slaves. They tried to pull you away from the life he commanded you to live, so you must kill them to remove this evil from your people.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Pray2425: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2020
I always dream of sweeping my father compound or house in the dream. Note I have left the house for years now and each time I keep seeing my self sweeping the house. Help me interpret.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tosyne55(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2020
In my dream I was praying, and then I suddenly saw a beautiful skyscraper building.
Help me interpret, thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pray2425:
I always dream of sweeping my father compound or house in the dream. Note I have left the house for years now and each time I keep seeing my self sweeping the house. Help me interpret.
It is the spirit of backwardness and slavery from your foundation. Deal with them. Deal with every anti-progress spirit in your foundation/life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=92575464][/quote]
Deuteronomy 13:1-5

If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4 Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the Lord thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

Numbers 12:6
And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

KJV
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
tosyne55:
In my dream I was praying, and then I suddenly saw a beautiful skyscraper building.
Help me interpret, thanks
It's a prophetic dream. If you continue to serve God and pray, you are going to be very successful.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
KENVEE6:
pls explain, thanks.

After you explained the above dream, I had this one last night.
"In reality, I know a certain car given to someone as an award.
On 8th of August, I had a dream where the car was given to me and someone was taking me around in the car while I flash my award certificate around to people."
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Numbers 12:6
And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

KJV
Ok. So what is it about what that says so you not understand? God does speak directly to His own through Visions and dreams.

Do you somehow think that means God wants so-called prophets to go around pretending that they are by God able to interpret the dreams of others? undecided

Also, did you notice that the verse about killing any person who comes claiming ability to interpret dreams in the name of God is also from the Old Covenant? That is very important because in the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, there are no prophets called, only the gift of prophesy is. There are no gifts for dream interpretation from God.

2 Shares

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Paulscholari(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
@Tayehjiboluwa
Please don't mind these reprobate called Kobojunkie, he has nothing to offer, you can see how embittered he is through his emoji lolz, his coming is not through the workings of God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
For those of you who are still not sure what God says as far as any prophets claiming to have the ability to interpret your own dreams...

Deuteronomy 13 vs 15-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “A prophet or someone who explains dreams might come to you and tell you that they will show you a sign or a miracle.
2. And the sign or miracle they told you about might come true. Then they might ask you to follow other gods (gods you don’t know) and say to you, ‘Let’s serve these gods!’
3. Don’t listen to them, because the Lord your God is testing you. He wants to know if you love him with all your heart and all your soul.
4. You must follow the Lord your God. Respect him. Obey his commands and do what he tells you. Serve the Lord your God, and never leave him.
5. Also, you must kill that prophet or person who explains dreams, because they told you to turn against the Lord your God. And it was the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, where you were slaves. They tried to pull you away from the life he commanded you to live, so you must kill them to remove this evil from your people.

God does not change His mind and He does not lie at all. This law is as He has it as part of the Old covenant when He told the people of Israel, the descendants of Jacob, that He would raise prophets from among their brothers to convey His messages to them. God is clear He did not send them as dream interpreters even them.

We now have a second and New covenant through Jesus Christ and even He tells you over and over that those who come claiming to speak a new truth to you are nothing but False Prophets. They do not come in His name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:
@Tayehjiboluwa
Please don't mind these reprobate called Kobojunkie, he has nothing to offer, you can see how embittered he is through his emoji lolz, his coming is not through the workings of God.
OK
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

OK
Kobojunkie:
For those of you who are still not sure what God says as far as any prophets claiming to have the ability to interpret your own dreams...

God does not change His mind and He does not lie at all. This law is as He has it as part of the Old covenant when He told the people of Israel, the descendants of Jacob, that He would raise prophets from among their brothers to convey His messages to them. God is clear He did not send them as dream interpreters even them.

We now have a second and New covenant through Jesus Christ and even He tells you over and over that those who come claiming to speak a new truth to you are nothing but False Prophets. They do not come in His name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Tamibilli: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
God bless u for all u do sir.
Sir after u explained a dream to me yesterday concerning having a boyfriend in the dream.
Today I had a dream where a man came threatening my friend to find me unless he would cause trouble for her because he likes me, he started to destroy and kill people to find me but I was on the run all through and never had any intention of going to him and secondly my natural hair was Permed to relaxed hair
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
KENVEE6:

After you explained the above dream, I had this one last night.
"In reality, I know a certain car given to someone as an award.
On 8th of August, I had a dream where the car was given to me and someone was taking me around in the car while I flash my award certificate around to people."
It means favour, breakthrough - getting a car and an award in the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tamibilli:
Sir after u explained a dream to me yesterday concerning having a boyfriend in the dream.
Today I had a dream where a man came threatening my friend to find me unless he would cause trouble for her because he likes me, he started to destroy and kill people to find me but I was on the run all through and never had any intention of going to him and secondly my natural hair was Permed to relaxed hair

Deuteronomy 13 vs 15-20
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Can somebody get this guy off my thread?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tamibilli:
It's still lust and seduction that can make a guy kill or die for you. Abstain from fornication I beg. I don't think it's a case of spirit husband or somebody infatuated with you physically. But avoid fornication. There is something in you men wants and they can kill or die for, don't give them the chance. Keep yourself safe and don't expose yourself to lustful men and guys.

Your hair been permed or relaxed is your glory been renewed
You can send me a mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.