Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,244 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (308797 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by ASOmotorz: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Hello sir, pls I had this dream that I was sitted in a plane about to go abroad with other passengers. Then an announcement was made dat all passengers should alight and use d next plane because of safety reasons. All passengers alighted, so did I and were heading to d other plane. Then I started worrying dat I have to put on shoes, I wore one leg of my shoes and laced it, I wore d other one, and was looking for d other lace, I started searching my bags. Something told me in my mind to go dat wen I get to my destination, I will look for it, but I kept looking for it saying dat I don't want to get there without putting on my two shoes. I later decided to go like dat, I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
chenzy12:
Hello, welldone sir!!! i found myself and a neigbour in a place like a garden or with tree plantation. He was involved with prunning the trees that have overgrown. He said he knows also how to do this kind of job if given. i realized he made the place neat and clean. Afterwards, he brought some sack. which i think have been used for farm produce with sone sand inside and also some grains in one or two sacs.

Also this neigbour i saw that he took his spoilt car to the mechanic for repair which i was also there with him.

Thank you sir. God bless you. Blessings.

The dream shows the guy is an hardworking guy, a humble person and a hustler. Someone you can work with or emulate. He is also dedicated and responsible. These qualities are what you should emulate and virtues you should cultivate. The guy's tenacity, perseverance and endurance is also obvious from the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
oshaosha2014:
Please I need interpretation for this:

I saw a man in man dream (looking like an architect to me because of the architectural images of building I saw on his rather expensive looking lapstop). In the same laptop he was working I saw that he was having marital problems with his wife. Like he had an evidence of her infidelity on the laptop and he was so sad. Not long I saw that he slept off in his sadness leaving the content of his laptop to my prying eyes. His phone too was there, like he was using it for internet connection. I went to where he was sleeping, picked up the laptop and I could see all the problems he was having with his wife, but none I can explain. Again, on same laptop I saw really beautiful architectural projects he had completed. I traced where the projects were located. I got there and it was at the bank of the sea, had water in and around it. Really beautiful project but it was not more than the size of a delicious cake. So, I decided to have a taste of it and it was really delicious. Had some more and I went back to where the sad guy was sleeping (awake now) and I gave him back his laptop and phone, and I told him I have seen all his problem.

He later came to me after he had gone out tell me I ate out of the cake. I told him to go and get a cake dresser and I just woke up like that.

The architectural images/projects which later became or turned out to be a 'delicious' cake means the man's glory. Cakes, most times in the dream means marital glory. Now, glory and marriage are two interwoven entities. They are related to each other and dependent on one another. This man has a great glory but his marriage suffers - or more appropriately, is caged or being manipulated. You have seen what is going on is his life, you have seen his situation, what remains is what you are going to do. Eating part of his cake in the dream means you have also taken from this guy directly or indirectly, but he is just left there alone, neglected, segregated, sad.

This fellow may be a friend, colleague or relative in reality. You may need to identify him or locate him and see how you can support him or alleviate his plight. Help him. He may be someone whose marriage is failing or fragile or his home is about to break, he may also be a guy who has been jilted or disappointed by several women and he is not handling it well. He has a great glory, but something is frustrating his destiny/marriage. He just needs to move forward and stop holding on to his past. Your reaction to his accusation that you ate part of his cake shows that you are likely not to be in good terms or have a good relationship with the guy. Identify him and help him improve his life and alleviate his plight.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oshaosha2014(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thank you very much. I appreciate.

TayehJiboluwa:

The architectural images/projects which later became or turned out to be a 'delicious' cake means the man's glory. Cakes, most times in the dream means marital glory. Now, glory and marriage are two interwoven entities. They are related to each other and dependent on one another. This man has a great glory but his marriage suffers - or more appropriately, is caged or being manipulated. You have seen what is going on is his life, you have seen his situation, what remains is what you are going to do. Eating part of his cake in the dream means you have also taken from this guy directly or indirectly, but he is just left there alone, neglected, segregated, sad.

This fellow may be a friend, colleague or relative in reality. You may need to identify him or locate him and see how you can support him or alleviate his plight. Help him. He may be someone whose marriage is failing or fragile or his home is about to break, he may also be a guy who has been jilted or disappointed by several women and he is not handling it well. He has a great glory, but something is frustrating his destiny/marriage. He just needs to move forward and stop holding on to his past. Your reaction to his accusation that you ate part of his cake shows that you are likely not to be in good terms or have a good relationship with the guy. Identify him and help him improve his life and alleviate his plight.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Zukkypatt: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2021
Zukkypatt:
Please help me with this
A sister told me she saw me in a dream and it goes like this

She was about to enter a house through the gate and all of a sudden a car pulled up in front of the gate and the driver is dressed like a judge and elderly.
Both of them entered the compound and she entered inside and dropped her bag inside the room, and when she came to the living room, shevsaw me sitting down and was eating watermelon in a plate.
So she asked me why am eating watermelon at this time of the night. That its almost midnight.
Again she said she asked me to come inside the room, that she is going inside the room and she left me there and entered inside the room.
The dream ended

Thanks a lot
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Zukkypatt: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2021
Please....
What of where I saw myself in a cultivated land which I got to understand belongs to me
With single ridges like a yam plantation but nothing germinated yet
Seems newly cultivated and I was going through it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

The dream shows the guy is an hardworking guy, a humble person and a hustler. Someone you can work with or emulate. He is also dedicated and responsible. These qualities are what you should emulate and virtues you should cultivate. The guy's tenacity, perseverance and endurance is also obvious from the dream.

Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Zukkypatt: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Someone told me of a dream he had about me

He said in the dream that he saw me dressed in a long gown. And after we greeted, he asked me who makes my clothes for me and I called the name of a man he knows in his village as an occultic man.
So he told me to change my wardrobe and I agreed.
Please what could be the meaning because its definitely not physical clothing.
Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
ASOmotorz:
Hello sir, pls I had this dream that I was sitted in a plane about to go abroad with other passengers. Then an announcement was made dat all passengers should alight and use d next plane because of safety reasons. All passengers alighted, so did I and were heading to d other plane. Then I started worrying dat I have to put on shoes, I wore one leg of my shoes and laced it, I wore d other one, and was looking for d other lace, I started searching my bags. Something told me in my mind to go dat wen I get to my destination, I will look for it, but I kept looking for it saying dat I don't want to get there without putting on my two shoes. I later decided to go like dat, I woke up.

Shoes mean your marriage/glory. As you prepare to move forward or transition from one point, or from one level to another, mind to take care of those things, those details that will make your transition or progress easier or possible. Avoid those things that could cause delays and hitches as you go from one point to another. Prepare for a possible change, transformation and success very soon. Your glory is being reshaped.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Zukkypatt:
Please....
What of where I saw myself in a cultivated land which I got to understand belongs to me
With single ridges like a yam plantation but nothing germinated yet
Seems newly cultivated and I was going through it.

You are in your planting or seed time now. You are laying the foundation and planting what will give you success, breakthroughs and prosperity tomorrow. Continue to sow/plant and wet the seeds, it will germinate into something magnificent and wonderful tomorrow. Lay the foundation well and sow your seeds well. Create, innovate, recreate, plant. Work your seeds and your plans till it becomes a field and an enterprise. You already have the platform/initiative/endowment (land).
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Zukkypatt:
Someone told me of a dream he had about me

He said in the dream that he saw me dressed in a long gown. And after we greeted, he asked me who makes my clothes for me and I called the name of a man he knows in his village as an occultic man.
So he told me to change my wardrobe and I agreed.
Please what could be the meaning because its definitely not physical clothing.
Thanks

It is occultic manipulation and occultic pollution. That's what made you say it's the occultic man that made the dress for you. Break all occultic manipulation and agreements, and cancel occultic pollution in your life. These days you go to some churches and come under occultic anointing, then problem starts. Or someone will go and eat birthday food that has occultic programming in it. May God help us.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=Zukkypatt post=106581468][/quote]

Check your Whatsapp
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Upforsex: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Check your Whatsapp

Hello sir.
I recently moved into a new house. Since I moved in I’ve been having dreams of water. Almost everytime. It’s either I’m moving somewhere in the dream or something chase me but no fear but water, river or flood must be involved. Please what does that mean?
Also since I moved in, where I was getting money from stopped although I’m a hustler soo I thought it’s just a normal thing and I haven’t really been working for sometime.

Please what does the dream mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Upforsex:

Hello sir.
I recently moved into a new house. Since I moved in I’ve been having dreams of water. Almost everytime. It’s either I’m moving somewhere in the dream or something chase me but no fear but water, river or flood must be involved. Please what does that mean?
Also since I moved in, where I was getting money from stopped although I’m a hustler soo I thought it’s just a normal thing and I haven’t really been working for sometime.

Please what does the dream mean?

There may be an evil covenant in that house or compound. Cancel any evil covenant that may be against you in that house. You can also cancel and nullify all satanic agreements in the house.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oshaosha2014(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2021
grin angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Adamgeneral12: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oga sir,

I have been having those two dreams for the past two weeks now

1, is I will see my self swimming in a river/sea latter I will now go under the water bed, walking with bare foot, searching for something under the water .
The water will be above men and there are little streams like delta under the water, I won't get wet and at times is not me alone, I will see like three guys also helping me to find what I'm finding.

2, I will see one guy which is older than me, I know him very well in reality I always call him brother.
I wanted to rent house in one of the dream and that my brother come to me to help me inspect at the house that I want to rent, I just notice that he was not happy because the house was beautiful.
Latter he move out of the house without saying a word and started using his hand to beat his head, he was shouting as he was beating his head, latter he now run mad and run away.
I couldn't rent the house in the dream because I was bordering about his where about.
Another one is that I see this same guy in a dream buying bullets (live cartridge)
Or I see him stealing my own bullet where I keep it.
Again I will see some women sending me on message up and down.
Or I will see them cooking meat, I know one among them, she is like mother to me, the day I dream that I reject their message, I just see those women carry a small pot give that woman and she collected it, she now did her hand inside the pot and bring something that look like cow intestine and she is eating it.
As I was looking at her, I was filling inconvenient and those women just mock me and told me that is my intestine that she is eating.
I now rise up into the air and throw something that looks like bike sprocket or car gear to the pot that she is holding and the pot break.
Those dream are constant, is nearly everyday in deferent form or Dimension
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
oshaosha2014:
Please I need interpretation for this:

I saw a man in man dream (looking like an architect to me because of the architectural images of building I saw on his rather expensive looking lapstop). In the same laptop he was working I saw that he was having marital problems with his wife. Like he had an evidence of her infidelity on the laptop and he was so sad. Not long I saw that he slept off in his sadness leaving the content of his laptop to my prying eyes. His phone too was there, like he was using it for internet connection. I went to where he was sleeping, picked up the laptop and I could see all the problems he was having with his wife, but none I can explain. Again, on same laptop I saw really beautiful architectural projects he had completed. I traced where the projects were located. I got there and it was at the bank of the sea, had water in and around it. Really beautiful project but it was not more than the size of a delicious cake. So, I decided to have a taste of it and it was really delicious. Had some more and I went back to where the sad guy was sleeping (awake now) and I gave him back his laptop and phone, and I told him I have seen all his problem.

He later came to me after he had gone out tell me I ate out of the cake. I told him to go and get a cake dresser and I just woke up like that.

Reading your message I got a question to ask. 1. Are you married? 2. If yes, Are you having an affair outside the marriage? 3. If No, Are you having a sexually active relationship? Or are you sexually attracted to someone even though you may not have had sex with the person? There lies the complete interpretation of your dream. Either way you answer the question, kindly note the person may be married physically or spiritually. Pray for insight.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2021
Hello sir,
I dream alot but recently I had a particular dream twice...
I embarked on a 3 days night prayer from 11pm till whenever i get tired.
After the prayer in the second day, as I was sleeping facing my bed, something came and pulled me up and started rotating me with a speed like that of fan that is switched to the highest and i started shouting Jesus Jesus Jesus, the shout was not loud but one could notices it from the movement of my lips and all of a sudden the thing brought me down slowly and dropped me the same way i was lying. I prayed and slept again.
The 4th day after the 3rd day prayer, I was listening to Apostle Joshua Selman message on my system and I was facing up this time and the system was kept on one of my pillows while my head was on the second pillow. All of a sudden, something came and removed the laptop, shifted it out from my head and pulled me up again and started rotating me with a great speed and i started shouting Jesus Jesus Jesus and after a while i was slowly and quietly brought down the same way I was lying on my bed. Then I wake up and became terrified and prayed but I was very much afraid.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oshaosha2014(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2021
Got married few months ago. I have no affair outside the marriage. No sexually active relationship. I can say I am sexually attracted to someone but I am working on my mind to die that thought. It won't be nice for my spiritual growth if I pursue it. I know my limits.

ejibaba:

Reading your message I got a question to ask. 1. Are you married? 2. If yes, Are you having an affair outside the marriage? 3. If No, Are you having a sexually active relationship? Or are you sexually attracted to someone even though you may not have had sex with the person? There lies the complete interpretation of your dream. Either way you answer the question, kindly note the person may be married physically or spiritually. Pray for insight.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oshaosha2014(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2021
I just remember a dream I had sometime back.

I was on a bus going somewhere with many other people. Somehow, our bus plunged into a ditch and I saw myself coming out of that ditch first (unhurt) with one other person and we were pulling out the rest of the passengers from the ditch onto the ground. I kept doing this then I just woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hiploko(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Good day people of God.

Was in a dream with two other young guys I know. I noticed a very huge cobweb with plenty spiders. Electronic spiders

I was then removing the cobwebs and destroying the spiders
What could this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2021
oshaosha2014:
Got married few months ago. I have no affair outside the marriage. No sexually active relationship. I can say I am sexually attracted to someone but I am working on my mind to die that thought. It won't be nice for my spiritual growth if I pursue it. I know my limits.

Anyway, I already told you why I asked so draw the map. This thing they call spiritual husband is real.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Oga sir,

I have been having those two dreams for the past two weeks now

1, is I will see my self swimming in a river/sea latter I will now go under the water bed, walking with bare foot, searching for something under the water .
The water will be above men and there are little streams like delta under the water, I won't get wet and at times is not me alone, I will see like three guys also helping me to find what I'm finding.

2, I will see one guy which is older than me, I know him very well in reality I always call him brother.
I wanted to rent house in one of the dream and that my brother come to me to help me inspect at the house that I want to rent, I just notice that he was not happy because the house was beautiful.
Latter he move out of the house without saying a word and started using his hand to beat his head, he was shouting as he was beating his head, latter he now run mad and run away.
I couldn't rent the house in the dream because I was bordering about his where about.
Another one is that I see this same guy in a dream buying bullets (live cartridge)
Or I see him stealing my own bullet where I keep it.
Again I will see some women sending me on message up and down.
Or I will see them cooking meat, I know one among them, she is like mother to me, the day I dream that I reject their message, I just see those women carry a small pot give that woman and she collected it, she now did her hand inside the pot and bring something that look like cow intestine and she is eating it.
As I was looking at her, I was filling inconvenient and those women just mock me and told me that is my intestine that she is eating.
I now rise up into the air and throw something that looks like bike sprocket or car gear to the pot that she is holding and the pot break.
Those dream are constant, is nearly everyday in deferent form or Dimension

1. Swimming in a river/sea and walking barefoot underneath the river/sea searching for something shows you have links with the water or you are dedicated to the river. Most times these dedications comes with a spirit spouse which is apparently being revealed with your missing footwear. Walking barefoot in the dream normally means your marriage is under attack. Break evil dedications and links/connections with marine spirits and any water or river.

2. If somebody is unhappy that something good is coming into your life, then that person is hateful and jealous of you. Such persons you should handle with caution. It seems you are stronger than him spiritually and the hatred could not harm you, that's why the thing/spirit ran mad in the dream. Buying bullets or stealing the ones you have means the person is about to do something bad or cruel. Those sending you message up and down is technically spiritual manipulation. There is no other way to show you these women are witches and dangerous ones at that. Deal with witchcraft and every agent of darkness that is attacking you and working against you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yseone:
Hello sir,
I dream alot but recently I had a particular dream twice...
I embarked on a 3 days night prayer from 11pm till whenever i get tired.
After the prayer in the second day, as I was sleeping facing my bed, something came and pulled me up and started rotating me with a speed like that of fan that is switched to the highest and i started shouting Jesus Jesus Jesus, the shout was not loud but one could notices it from the movement of my lips and all of a sudden the thing brought me down slowly and dropped me the same way i was lying. I prayed and slept again.
The 4th day after the 3rd day prayer, I was listening to Apostle Joshua Selman message on my system and I was facing up this time and the system was kept on one of my pillows while my head was on the second pillow. All of a sudden, something came and removed the laptop, shifted it out from my head and pulled me up again and started rotating me with a great speed and i started shouting Jesus Jesus Jesus and after a while i was slowly and quietly brought down the same way I was lying on my bed. Then I wake up and became terrified and prayed but I was very much afraid.

There is an evil entity, a malevolent spirit in that house, or a spirit that is attached to you and goes with you wherever you go. It is probably the spirit of somebody buried in that house, or an occult spirit. If someone has been buried in that house, finds means and relocate from the house. Tell God to execute the strongman attached to you and the evil entity troubling you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Adamgeneral12: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Swimming in a river/sea and walking barefoot underneath the river/sea searching for something shows you have links with the water or you are dedicated to the river. Most times these dedications comes with a spirit spouse which is apparently being revealed with your missing footwear. Walking barefoot in the dream normally means your marriage is under attack. Break evil dedications and links/connections with marine spirits and any water or river.

2. If somebody is unhappy that something good is coming into your life, then that person is hateful and jealous of you. Such persons you should handle with caution. It seems you are stronger than him spiritually and the hatred could not harm you, that's why the thing/spirit ran mad in the dream. Buying bullets or stealing the ones you have means the person is about to do something bad or cruel. Those sending you message up and down is technically spiritual manipulation. There is no other way to show you these women are witches and dangerous ones at that. Deal with witchcraft and every agent of darkness that is attacking you and working against you.
OK! I now get it, all what you said is true.
If I may tell you, is like is because of me you dey here.
God bless you more and more in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
oshaosha2014:
I just remember a dream I had sometime back.

I was on a bus going somewhere with many other people. Somehow, our bus plunged into a ditch and I saw myself coming out of that ditch first (unhurt) with one other person and we were pulling out the rest of the passengers from the ditch onto the ground. I kept doing this then I just woke up.

The dream means you have been sent to help, protect and support others - the weak, the troubled, the endangered, vulnerable. You have to begin to live up to this responsibility. It is a calling. It also reflects your previous dream above. You should start by praying/interceding for them. Then you can begin to minister to them in other ways and by other means. It is your calling. Touch and impact the lives of people around you positively, for good, for God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hiploko:
Good day people of God.

Was in a dream with two other young guys I know. I noticed a very huge cobweb with plenty spiders. Electronic spiders

I was then removing the cobwebs and destroying the spiders
What could this mean?

Cobweb spirits are responsible for delays, stagnancy and rejection. It is mainly the handiwork of witchcraft (spiders). The grace of God has started dislodging them. Keep at it by praying violently against them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by seasy: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kindly help interpret.

I dreamt and was at home, together with my father, then a friend of mine came to our house, knelt down crying and begging me to forgive her for what she did to me.
I was confused, my father too was wondering what she could have done to me that she was begging for.
She is an old friend during school days and I haven't seen her for years.
She never said what she did, just kept begging.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oshaosha2014(m): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
But I don't know any of this people I keep seeing in this dreams.

TayehJiboluwa:

The dream means you have been sent to help, protect and support others - the weak, the troubled, the endangered, vulnerable. You have to begin to live up to this responsibility. It is a calling. It also reflects your previous dream above. You should start by praying/interceding for them. Then you can begin to minister to them in other ways and by other means. It is your calling. Touch and impact the lives of people around you positively, for good, for God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2021
Good morning sir, i had a dream that my brother's leg was somehow amputated and a metal was fixed in place of the leg.Because of that he gave out shoes that he couldnt wear again out, the scene now changed ti where superman was saving someone and was flying high in the sky, the tv station was reporting that they saw a man fly high in the sky but they dont know who it was.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2021
seasy:
Kindly help interpret.

I dreamt and was at home, together with my father, then a friend of mine came to our house, knelt down crying and begging me to forgive her for what she did to me.
I was confused, my father too was wondering what she could have done to me that she was begging for.
She is an old friend during school days and I haven't seen her for years.
She never said what she did, just kept begging.

It is either something that happened in the past or something that may happen in the future. Someone is going to hurt you really bad, unintentionally, and they are going to be regretful and remorseful afterwards. It might be an unforgivable thing they will do to you, although unintended and uncalculated. You should be on high alert regarding this. Be as wise and serpents and harmless as doves. I pray no hurt will come to you or to your reputation. Be vigilant.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

oshaosha2014:
But I don't know any of this people I keep seeing in this dreams.

Start from the bolded

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.