Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (309481 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by oshaosha2014(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2021
God bless you Taye.

TayehJiboluwa:

Start from the bolded
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2021
littleguy444:
Good morning sir, i had a dream that my brother's leg was somehow amputated and a metal was fixed in place of the leg.Because of that he gave out shoes that he couldnt wear again out, the scene now changed ti where superman was saving someone and was flying high in the sky, the tv station was reporting that they saw a man fly high in the sky but they dont know who it was.

You should be the superman that will save your brother and other people. If you don't start praying now, your brother may eventually lose his leg. It's up to you to be the superman saviour of your folks or sit and watch the unthinkable happen. We are in the last days, “And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.” (Obadiah 1:21)
Re: Your Dreams Explained by seasy: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

It is either something that happened in the past or something that may happen in the future. Someone is going to hurt you really bad, unintentionally, and they are going to be regretful and remorseful afterwards. It might be an unforgivable thing they will do to you, although unintended and uncalculated. You should be on high alert regarding this. Be as wise and serpents and harmless as doves. I pray no hurt will come to you or to your reputation. Be vigilant.

Amen.
Thank you.
I will be more careful and at alert.
But something tells me it's something that must have been done in the past.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

You should be the superman that will save your brother and other people. If you don't start praying now, your brother may eventually lose his leg. It's up to you to be the superman saviour of your folks or sit and watch the unthinkable happen. We are in the last days, “And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.” (Obadiah 1:21)
Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by olufummy02(f): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good afternoon.

Please, I had this dream last night and it's not that clear to me.
In it, my step-brother whom I have seen for long came to my place and said his sister is sick and because of that our mother is annoyed with us that we didn't come to check on her, so she has withhold our inheritance. I was cooking when he came, so I took some portion of the egusi soup with chicken to give to him in other to give our mother.. But, I later changed my mind,collected the soup and ate it. Then, I woke up.

Note: she only give birth to me but left me with our father when I was still an infant. Saw her for the very first time at the age of 25years and later at my wedding ceremony, so we have no mutual relationship at all.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
What’s the meaning of seeing yourself in your formal church , house and school?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 6:43am On Oct 16, 2021
A girl I'm dating and planing to marry had this dream about me last night and shared it with me..(I quote her below)

"I had a dream where you were struggling to score.it was as if you were playing table tennis.i entered and told you that I am joining forces with you for you to win.you played again and raised ur stick in victory.we all started laughing"
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2021
Good evening sir

How are you doing?

Please sir I need your interpretation on this dream

I had this dream where I was in my room in the night me and this invisible force were fight , I’ll say something like I match you on the ground then I’ll feel like someone held my legs then trying to pull me from the ground I tried cast and banding but it wasn’t working then I lay on the bed and I told had force that I must get a record label then immediately it turned me so that I was now facing up on the bed then I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ASOmotorz: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Shoes mean your marriage/glory. As you prepare to move forward or transition from one point, or from one level to another, mind to take care of those things, those details that will make your transition or progress easier or possible. Avoid those things that could cause delays and hitches as you go from one point to another. Prepare for a possible change, transformation and success very soon. Your glory is being reshaped.

Thank you sir.
God bless.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by AngelicBeing: 1:04am On Oct 17, 2021
azammi:
Former schools, house, church or former places you have lived all points to dream of Backwardness been introduced into your life or has been introduced already into your life, address it via praying foundational prayers and deliverance prayers cool
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Latrease: 5:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Good morning sir, I really need an interpretation of this dreams.

1. In the dream I saw our previous house and
Our neighbour, there was so much darkness in my neighbours house, and she was tying up 4 children in the dream..
I always see this house in my dreams everytime, I have seen some many things in that house in the dream, usually really tall entities, a man dressed as an ancient warrior, someone burying something in the house and many other things.
I am always trying to run away from the house in my dream.

2. Last night I saw myself and family in the house again, there were so many millipedes in the house, ( naturally millipedes scare me) I was trying to put away my fear/disgust for the creature and kill it, there were up to 4 or 5 really big ones, I had to pour kerosene on them, then one of the millipedes changed and had a human head. I continued pouring kerosene, later I couldn't not find them, it was as if they had died, i didn't see them again.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Good morning sir, i had a dream that my father gave me a girl to marry and we got engaged, after the engagement i was now thinking that i could have told my father that my elder brother likes the girl and he wants to marry her (because in real life my elder brother has been asking the girl out for a while although she has not agreed yet).After the engagement i wentto look for the girl at home but couldnt find her i now went back to our school hostel in the dream where i met her with one of my roommates cuddling each other and could have kissed each other if i had not entered, but as soon as i entered they disengaged from each other and my roommate was saying he did not know she was my wife and the girl too was saying she did not know it wasnt me and we left together i was now thinking that when we get to the room i would educate her about the fact that a married woman should have nothing to do with other men, on our way we met a professor who sent me an errand to other professors and i was wondering why all the professors are suddenly friendly to me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
olufummy02:
Good afternoon.

Please, I had this dream last night and it's not that clear to me.
In it, my step-brother whom I have seen for long came to my place and said his sister is sick and because of that our mother is annoyed with us that we didn't come to check on her, so she has withhold our inheritance. I was cooking when he came, so I took some portion of the egusi soup with chicken to give to him in other to give our mother.. But, I later changed my mind,collected the soup and ate it. Then, I woke up.

Note: she only give birth to me but left me with our father when I was still an infant. Saw her for the very first time at the age of 25years and later at my wedding ceremony, so we have no mutual relationship at all .

I hope you hold no grudge against your mother and you have forgiven her, considering your last statement above. Well, she seems to hold a grudge against you and your brother. It seems you are not showing or giving her the needed attention, love or affection. She can hold this against you and later use it against you. You know some parents can be mean to their own kids. Please make peace with her and fix your relationship, you will need it. Don't let her hold any "inheritance" back from you. Seek her, forgive her, restore the mother-daughter relationship the way it should be. She may have a reason for doing what she did. Do not neglect her.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
azammi:

Backwardness, curse of setbacks. Pray against curse of backwardness, setback.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Yseone:
A girl I'm dating and planing to marry had this dream about me last night and shared it with me..(I quote her below)

"I had a dream where you were struggling to score.it was as if you were playing table tennis.i entered and told you that I am joining forces with you for you to win.you played again and raised ur stick in victory.we all started laughing"

She's acting as your helpmeet. She is going to be a supportive and progressive spouse. So you can keep her. But also support and encourage her.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
azammi:
Good evening sir

How are you doing?

Please sir I need your interpretation on this dream

I had this dream where I was in my room in the night me and this invisible force were fight , I’ll say something like I match you on the ground then I’ll feel like someone held my legs then trying to pull me from the ground I tried cast and banding but it wasn’t working then I lay on the bed and I told had force that I must get a record label then immediately it turned me so that I was now facing up on the bed then I woke up

This entity is the enemy of your star. If you are going to get a record label, you will have to kill the being. If you want to use your star, then silence the enemies of your star and glory now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Latrease:
Good morning sir, I really need an interpretation of this dreams.

1. In the dream I saw our previous house and
Our neighbour, there was so much darkness in my neighbours house, and she was tying up 4 children in the dream..
I always see this house in my dreams everytime, I have seen some many things in that house in the dream, usually really tall entities, a man dressed as an ancient warrior, someone burying something in the house and many other things.
I am always trying to run away from the house in my dream.

2. Last night I saw myself and family in the house again, there were so many millipedes in the house, ( naturally millipedes scare me) I was trying to put away my fear/disgust for the creature and kill it, there were up to 4 or 5 really big ones, I had to pour kerosene on them, then one of the millipedes changed and had a human head. I continued pouring kerosene, later I couldn't not find them, it was as if they had died, i didn't see them again.

1. Your former house, or previous house in the dream usually represent your past, foundation, family line or family's secret or history. It is not really about the particular house in question. This dream shows some horrible things that may have been done in the past (neighbour tying up children), witchcraft and occultism (tall entities, ancient warrior, darkness). Some of our forefathers did terrible things and served devils and these acts still haunts us till today. I suggest you repent of your parent's and ancestral sins (confess them), break the evil links connecting you to them and break dark/ancient covenants. Ask Jesus to break foundational curses and bondage in your life. If you don't believe in such things just leave it.

2. Millipedes are demons of slowness and sluggish progress. They will delay the fulfillment of your purpose and delay one's progress. Your prayers may have started affecting and hurting them. They actually represent dark and secret covenants/agreements. Ask the Lord to destroy the agreements, covenants or the power this millipedes stands for in your life and family.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Thank you , please how do I go about it ?
TayehJiboluwa:

She's acting as your helpmeet. She is going to be a supportive and progressive spouse. So you can keep her. But also support and encourage her.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Thank you and God bless you.

TayehJiboluwa:

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2021
I had 3 dreams last night and i Will be sharing them here, please i need your interpretations on them.

1 In my first dream, I went to the office cos i was asked to come but it wasn't management, then someone i know(a friend) opened his car and few other friends rushed to take cold bottles of hero from his car and i couldn't get any, the guy now came and gave me a bottle of martinellis wine(very cold and had ice on it) i took and wrapped & dropped in back in his car that when am about leaving i will go with it.
We were still there when i saw some young guys all on ash color stripe suites and i was like wow because they came for a wedding on a week day, all of a sudden i realize that i was also wearing suite but mine was black and also strip, then i sat outside and saw a small nylon on the table and when i opened it, i saw a flight ✈️ ticket, an ID card holder and #70( 50 & 20 denominations respectively) and the flight name was Odori airline, so I dropped the money on the table with the nylon and some piece of papers torn to ask if the owner is here, then i juts wake up.
Another dream was, i was in a car(we were 5) but it looked like a chartered car but i didn't really know the occupants as few of them wore same color of native attire, we got to a point and police van was following us and we got to a police check point, one of the police officers came down from their van that was behind us, while the driver that was driving ours parked, and he opened the road black and open our car both driver and passengers' door and want to fire the man beside the driver in front, and it was as if the man was dead already because he was facing down and the gun refused to trigger and the office was shocked and call others( while this was happening, i had already Alighted long ago but was still following them on foot) so when he alerted others, I wanted to run but my mind told me if i run, they will know that i was in that car, so i was moving gradually out of the scene and then, i wake up.
The 3rd one was
two guys i know very well had a misunderstanding and fought throughout that dream, everybody was afraid to separate them as they were fighting with stone, cutlass and bottles, I was the only one running from one to another to plead for them to stop fighting, one of them was very very angry and almost cut me with the cutlass but i held him and pleaded that he should not fight his friend, they were busy throwing big big stones at each other while everyone ran away for fear of been injured, finally one succumbed and the other one told me that for him to forgive the other, he must stab me with the broken bottle, which i told him to go ahead and he did but very little on my left chest, the spot was round and the bleeding was just as if something scratched my chest and i didn't show it to any one and the bleeding stopped on its own and also the fight ended. Then i also wake up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Latrease: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Your former house, or previous house in the dream usually represent your past, foundation, family line or family's secret or history. It is not really about the particular house in question. This dream shows some horrible things that may have been done in the past (neighbour tying up children), witchcraft and occultism (tall entities, ancient warrior, darkness). Some of our forefathers did terrible things and served devils and these acts still haunts us till today. I suggest you repent of your parent's and ancestral sins (confess them), break the evil links connecting you to them and break dark/ancient covenants. Ask Jesus to break foundational curses and bondage in your life. If you don't believe in such things just leave it.

2. Millipedes are demons of slowness and sluggish progress. They will delay the fulfillment of your purpose and delay one's progress. Your prayers may have started affecting and hurting them. They actually represent dark and secret covenants/agreements. Ask the Lord to destroy the agreements, covenants or the power this millipedes stands for in your life and family.

Thank you sir, much appreciated, any type of prayer mode you will recommend.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
I had this dream I saw millipede about three really big above the normal size entering my room In the passage of my house then , so I was now scared to enter the room to kill them but as I peeped inside my room I saw Ants looking like they were attacking the millipedes , one of the millipede even looked dead with the ant around them . So I woke up

What’s does it mean ?

2nd dream
I woke up early in the morning so I wanted to go and heat my food so I can eat. but I was still feeling sleepy So i dosed off, then I had dis dream where I was trying to On my gas with matches but as I try the matches refused to on and they where breaking till almost all of them broke , so I got tired and brought out a lighter but the lighter refused to on and it too got spoilt .
then
I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
littleguy444:
Good morning sir, i had a dream that my father gave me a girl to marry and we got engaged, after the engagement i was now thinking that i could have told my father that my elder brother likes the girl and he wants to marry her (because in real life my elder brother has been asking the girl out for a while although she has not agreed yet).After the engagement i wentto look for the girl at home but couldnt find her i now went back to our school hostel in the dream where i met her with one of my roommates cuddling each other and could have kissed each other if i had not entered, but as soon as i entered they disengaged from each other and my roommate was saying he did not know she was my wife and the girl too was saying she did not know it wasnt me and we left together i was now thinking that when we get to the room i would educate her about the fact that a married woman should have nothing to do with other men, on our way we met a professor who sent me an errand to other professors and i was wondering why all the professors are suddenly friendly to me.

It is the glory of a man that determines the type of woman he can access. The woman your brother has been wooing you were given to marry on a platter of God, it is because your glory outshines your brother's. Although such glory has a price attached to it and not everyone's going to make it. Such are the glories of celebrities, famous sportsmen, successful preachers, political office holders, successful businessmen and philanthropists. The same way the glory can bring you good fortune - and women - who can also bring about your downfall. Don't give your hearts and minds to women so they won't you upside down. The lady was going to cheat on you because she can't control herself or her emotions. Deal with women with caution and also be stern. A professorship is the highest academic position a man can attain so if these professors are being friendly with you in the dream then it means you will go far academically and otherwise, especially in your specific area of calling.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Yseone:
Another dream was, i was in a car(we were 5) but it looked like a chartered car but i didn't really know the occupants as few of them wore same color of native attire, we got to a point and police van was following us and we got to a police check point, one of the police officers came down from their van that was behind us, while the driver that was driving ours parked, and he opened the road black and open our car both driver and passengers' door and want to fire the man beside the driver in front, and it was as if the man was dead already because he was facing down and the gun refused to trigger and the office was shocked and call others( while this was happening, i had already Alighted long ago but was still following them on foot) so when he alerted others, I wanted to run but my mind told me if i run, they will know that i was in that car, so i was moving gradually out of the scene and then, i wake up.

Thank God you had already alighted from a car whose driver was dead and who was going to be killed anyway. It means the journey was going to end in destruction. Since a few of those people in the car were wearing a kind of aso ebi on a dangerous journey, you won't want to embark on such a journey with those kind of people. Mind the events you will be attending and places you will be travelling to these days. Don't go on any unnecessary journey and avoid dangerous places, routes or spots. There is risks ahead.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

It is the glory of a man that determines the type of woman he can access. The woman your brother has been wooing you were given to marry on a platter of God, it is because your glory outshines your brother's. Although such glory has a price attached to it and not everyone's going to make it. Such are the glories of celebrities, famous sportsmen, successful preachers, political office holders, successful businessmen and philanthropists. The same way the glory can bring you good fortune - and women - who can also bring about your downfall. Don't give your hearts and minds to women so they won't you upside down. The lady was going to cheat on you because she can't control herself or her emotions. Deal with women with caution and also be stern. A professorship is the highest academic position a man can attain so if these professors are being friendly with you in the dream then it means you will go far academically and otherwise, especially in your specific area of calling.
Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ninnywizy(f): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hello, good evening sir...
Please I need an interpretation on this dream!
I had a dream some days back, in the dream I saw my bf with someone I don’t know, they were in a shrine, in the dream he joined a cult unknowingly. So after that I met him in his house and I started asking him questions, why he joined, he said he didn’t know , I asked him to back out, he said it’s too late. They wanted to do some rituals, I asked him what if his asked to bring his family members, he said he would do it, I asked what about his mom , he said he doesn’t mind that his not benefitting anything from his family members. And then I went ahead to ask him what about me , he kept mute and didn’t say a word. After that scene, the next thing I was pressed, went in his toilet to poo, I was shocked with what came out of my body. I pooped dead, lizard and a dead rat. I started crying went to meet him in his room and I saw that same person that was with him at the shrine also seated in the room with him. So I was crying and asking him why he did that to me, he started crying also , but the other person kept on laughing and made a statement that that the lizard and rat aren’t dead, that they a just sleeping . My bf kept on crying. After that I also saw my elder brother telling a little boy to round our building 3times, on the third count the little boy disappeared. After that some area people came looking for my bf for ritual, the little boy’s disappearance, but it was my brother that did that one in the dream, while the people came for him, I woke up from the dream. And I’ve been really restless since then. Thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Yseone:
The 3rd one was
two guys i know very well had a misunderstanding and fought throughout that dream, everybody was afraid to separate them as they were fighting with stone, cutlass and bottles, I was the only one running from one to another to plead for them to stop fighting, one of them was very very angry and almost cut me with the cutlass but i held him and pleaded that he should not fight his friend, they were busy throwing big big stones at each other while everyone ran away for fear of been injured, finally one succumbed and the other one told me that for him to forgive the other, he must stab me with the broken bottle, which i told him to go ahead and he did but very little on my left chest, the spot was round and the bleeding was just as if something scratched my chest and i didn't show it to any one and the bleeding stopped on its own and also the fight ended. Then i also wake up.

You don't have to put yourself in danger or in harm's way because you are trying to please some folks or satisfy someone, or in this case, trying to make peace between two opponents or enemies. There are things you just pray about and not intervene physically or seek validation of anyone. You don't want any party or persons to use you to settle scores. Before you intervene physically in any matter or put your nose in any matter, think of the danger and the risk involve.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Latrease:

Thank you sir, much appreciated, any type of prayer mode you will recommend.

Please visit www.ggmin.com.ng for deliverance prayers on any issue
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
azammi:
I had this dream I saw millipede about three really big above the normal size entering my room In the passage of my house then , so I was now scared to enter the room to kill them but as I peeped inside my room I saw Ants looking like they were attacking the millipedes , one of the millipede even looked dead with the ant around them . So I woke up

What’s does it mean ?

2nd dream
I woke up early in the morning so I wanted to go and heat my food so I can eat. but I was still feeling sleepy So i dosed off, then I had dis dream where I was trying to On my gas with matches but as I try the matches refused to on and they where breaking till almost all of them broke , so I got tired and brought out a lighter but the lighter refused to on and it too got spoilt .
then
I woke up

1. Millipedes are slow-moving invertebrates and they imply slowness or sluggish progress in the dreams. Since these ones came through the passage, it seems they were sent to attack you. These powers don't want you to move forward or want you to do so sluggishly. Ants attacking them in your room means they are under fire too by your own doggedness, will and determination. Ask God to destroy all enemies of your progress and advancement.

2. This is just your mind playing tricks as it is confused and tired in your sleepy state.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
ninnywizy:
Hello, good evening sir...
Please I need an interpretation on this dream!
I had a dream some days back, in the dream I saw my bf with someone I don’t know, they were in a shrine, in the dream he joined a cult unknowingly. So after that I met him in his house and I started asking him questions, why he joined, he said he didn’t know , I asked him to back out, he said it’s too late. They wanted to do some rituals, I asked him what if his asked to bring his family members, he said he would do it, I asked what about his mom , he said he doesn’t mind that his not benefitting anything from his family members. And then I went ahead to ask him what about me , he kept mute and didn’t say a word. After that scene, the next thing I was pressed, went in his toilet to poo, I was shocked with what came out of my body. I pooped dead, lizard and a dead rat. I started crying went to meet him in his room and I saw that same person that was with him at the shrine also seated in the room with him. So I was crying and asking him why he did that to me, he started crying also , but the other person kept on laughing and made a statement that that the lizard and rat aren’t dead, that they a just sleeping . My bf kept on crying. After that I also saw my elder brother telling a little boy to round our building 3times, on the third count the little boy disappeared. After that some area people came looking for my bf for ritual, the little boy’s disappearance, but it was my brother that did that one in the dream, while the people came for him, I woke up from the dream. And I’ve been really restless since then. Thank you.

You may need to confront your boyfriend about this revelation so you can find out the truth from him, before it's too late, if it is not already too late. If he already belonged to some cult or involve in some satanic ritual, you have to run away from him so you don't become a victim directly or indirectly. You should also pray and cancel any satanic ritual that has been done on your behalf or done against you. You should advice your elder brother against partaking in such satanic or occult rituals. Stay away from anyone involved in diabolic or satanic stuff or cult so you don't become their prey or victim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.