Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (308559 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2021
Martin2468:
Good morning,
On the 14th of March 2021, I dreamt where I saw I and my siblings as celebrities and we were very rich, and people were celebrating us because of something (I don't really know the thing).
Then the scene changed to our church, it was as if I wasn't planning to go to one programme in the church, then a woman was sent to tell me to go as it is necessary that I have to be there, the woman met me but as she was telling me to make sure I go to church, the devil closed my ear so I wasn't able to hear her though she told me 3 times. But then something else led me to that program, and I went, it became that since I went to that program, that we shall surely be blessed.

This dream is telling you to be close to God and not be far from him because there is a glory that needs to manifest in you which will make you rich and popular, and only God can do it. If you want the glory, then serve God and be faithful to Him. Encourage your siblings to do the same. Some glories are from God and only through God can they manifest.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2021
I had this dream ,
I was in a state seems a northern state for my NYSC .i was with the leader of boko haram(that shakur guy) , he liked me a lot . In the room with him and a guy they were interrogating a guy seriously asking questions then he told the guy to leave I felt in my spirits that he was going to kill him cause he said something in a language I don’t understand. Then after that we began talking he gave me a Huge gun for my self protection which I refused taking due to fear that what if police comes and find it with me , so after we talked we went outside the house and they were so many people outside male with knives � , it like they were doing something where all the men will be fighting dem selves to death while the Females would be at home . Due to the fear of dying I run someone was pursuing me but when I stopped to face him he acted friendly so I collected his knife from him and kept running (on the way it was just females that where alone at home , some talking ) , so I ran out of that state to the state my university is located at and I saw someone to who ran away to from that boko haram state with heavy speakers . Later I took fried yam or beard(can’t remember the one) and ate with the hands I held the knife ,someone then said that what if the knife was poisoned and I’m using the hands to eat , I became scared but nothing happened to me.
Sorry for the typo
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Zenithpeak(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Good morning sir, the Lord bless and enrich your wisdom greatly.

Kindly help with these dreams:

I dreamt of an ancient tree with big roots and which scattered all over the place and the trunk big and enormous. The branches thereof covers a wide range of field. It was supposed to be a fruits bearing tree, but never ever produced any fruit in all its lifetime.

Then I saw the roots being dugout by plenty people and white ropes from above was tied to the roots, the trunk and allover the branches of the tree and was removed from the surface of the earth.

There was a mild pandemonium around where the ancient tree fell to and that it killed one person but I didn't even care a bit. I only picked up my bag for my journey. Just as I started the journey, I saw a newly crowned young king with gold crown on his head. He was sitting in his black G-Wagon and other modern cars in his entourage..... A lady dressed in full Yoruba royal dress was standing at a junction stopping other vehicles for the king's ease of passage.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
azammi:
I had this dream ,
I was in a state seems a northern state for my NYSC .i was with the leader of boko haram(that shakur guy) , he liked me a lot . In the room with him and a guy they were interrogating a guy seriously asking questions then he told the guy to leave I felt in my spirits that he was going to kill him cause he said something in a language I don’t understand. Then after that we began talking he gave me a Huge gun for my self protection which I refused taking due to fear that what if police comes and find it with me , so after we talked we went outside the house and they were so many people outside male with knives � , it like they were doing something where all the men will be fighting dem selves to death while the Females would be at home . Due to the fear of dying I run someone was pursuing me but when I stopped to face him he acted friendly so I collected his knife from him and kept running (on the way it was just females that where alone at home , some talking ) , so I ran out of that state to the state my university is located at and I saw someone to who ran away to from that boko haram state with heavy speakers . Later I took fried yam or beard(can’t remember the one) and ate with the hands I held the knife ,someone then said that what if the knife was poisoned and I’m using the hands to eat , I became scared but nothing happened to me.
Sorry for the typo

This is demonic manipulation. Boko Haram is a cult (in this dream it's a cult) you don't want to associate with and their leader is said to be dead so why would you be meeting him, why would he like you?? Mind the people you mix with and where you go so you won't have to regret the next chapter or next phase of your life or some future events. Mind the places you travel to or visit, pls, only hang around the right people. Still deal with witchcraft when you have time.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Zenithpeak:
Good morning sir, the Lord bless and enrich your wisdom greatly.

Kindly help with these dreams:

I dreamt of an ancient tree with big roots and which scattered all over the place and the trunk big and enormous. The branches thereof covers a wide range of field. It was supposed to be a fruits bearing tree, but never ever produced any fruit in all its lifetime.

Then I saw the roots being dugout by plenty people and white ropes from above was tied to the roots, the trunk and allover the branches of the tree and was removed from the surface of the earth.

There was a mild pandemonium around where the ancient tree fell to and that it killed one person but I didn't even care a bit. I only picked up my bag for my journey. Just as I started the journey, I saw a newly crowned young king with gold crown on his head. He was sitting in his black G-Wagon and other modern cars in his entourage..... A lady dressed in full Yoruba royal dress was standing at a junction stopping other vehicles for the king's ease of passage.

Your dream is more appropriate for a prophetic thread or community and not just this dream interpretation thread.

However...

The ancient tree represent a system, government system, institution or authority that has been existent for a long period of time. It was supposed to solve mankind's problems (bear fruits) in the span of its existence but it did not. The fields covered by its branches represents races, peoples, countries, places. Then people found out its secrets or its deception (digging out its roots) and rose against it, to challenge it and destroy it. The white ropes from above that helped took down the tree represent God's word, prophecy or judgement. The tree caused pandemonium, chaos and death where it fell meaning the change, revolution or the collapse of the system will come at such a cost it may cause unrests, violence, destruction and loss of lives for it to be achieved. The pandemonium will not happen everywhere but it will limited to some places - the place which was impacted by the fallen tree but it wont get to you (you didn't care). That time too will pass and everyone will move on. This failed system will be replaced by a new government or government system or method (new king), a powerful one (crown of gold). It will still be a wordly goverment or system backed by wordly systems and things, it is not of God. That's why the Spirit specifically showed it in a black SUV. God's things can never be shown in black (1 John 2:15-17). The last part is a sensitive and controversial topic only known in the prophetic community and I can't explain that here, but it is not about being Yoruba or something.

Please send me a mail urgently, we need to talk.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Zenithpeak(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Your dream is more appropriate for a prophetic thread or community and not just this dream interpretation thread.

However...

The ancient tree represent a system, government system, institution or authority that has been existent for a long period of time. It was supposed to solve mankind's problems (bear fruits) in the span of its existence but it did not. The fields covered by its branches represents races, peoples, countries, places. Then people found out its secrets or its deception (digging out its roots) and rose against it, to challenge it and destroy it. The white ropes from above that helped took down the tree represent God's word, prophecy or judgement. The tree caused pandemonium, chaos and death where it fell meaning the change, revolution or the collapse of the system will come at such a cost it may cause unrests, violence, destruction and loss of lives for it to be achieved. The pandemonium will not happen everywhere but it will limited to some places - the place which was impacted by the fallen tree but it wont get to you (you didn't care). That time too will pass and everyone will move on. This failed system will be replaced by a new government or government system or method (new king), a powerful one (crown of gold). It will still be a wordly goverment or system backed by wordly systems and things, it is not of God. That's why the Spirit specifically showed it in a black SUV. God's things can never be shown in black (1 John 2:15-17). The last part is a sensitive and controversial topic only known in the prophetic community and I can't explain that here, but it is not about being Yoruba or something.

Great grace unto you sir.

Thanks you for the amazing analysis of the dream
TayehJiboluwa:

However...

Great grace unto you sir.

I have sent you the email as requested.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Adamgeneral12: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Joining the police force or a police unit in the dream means you have authority and also under a higher authority. It is with the same authority you now have that you would want to arrest a sorcerer or a thief - both is witchcraft. Your spirit man is conscious of this power or authority and wants to keep it and also be on guard at all times. You would become stronger, more careful, vigilant, cautious, and quick with this new enablement. You will retain it by backing up your prayers with praises and studying the word of God.
So I no be witch undecided
Before police and soldiers are chasing me everyday in dream at times dey even shoot me but now na me dey find them to arrest them, that's why I think say abi dey don one way or the other get me to join them ni
I find it difficult to study the Bible, not only Bible with other books also, so most of the time is the preaching of those pastor that I always listing to, which is not enough for my spiritual growth.

I thank you sir.

Another thing be say what is the meaning of seeing an old woman that open her head to show me that her hair is getting grey?
If you can remember I told you about a woman that was eating my intestine in dream, right? Is the same woman again.

Secondly again this same woman I saw her again in another dream in just one day interval, where I carry her on my bicycle, as we are going we meet another woman nearly her age mate but the strange thing is that this woman carry light weight truck (scania) on her head.
She do osuka ( sory I don't know the translation of osuka in English) and put her head under the motto for front where the engine was and she lifted it up so she is toing the the motto while the four tyres at the back keep rolling as she is moving forward.
The mama that I carry for my bicycle ask me to stop, she go and meet the woman while the woman was still moving with the truck till she reach her domain, dey just dey discusse I no know what two of dem are saying and how come the two mama come know each other, me just dey vex on top of bicycle say make she come make we go biko
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good morning sir, i had a dream that someone died in our area and my dad ordered my brother to attend the burial prayers while we were there we found out that his manhood has been cut off and later some cult members came and said that the man's corpse belongs to them and sent us away the scene changed to where my elder brother girlfriend's mother got sick and my brother and his girlfriend where taking her everywhere for treatment and i saw that either my brothers girlfriend or her mother has cancer but coudnt tell my brother.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

So I no be witch undecided
Before police and soldiers are chasing me everyday in dream at times dey even shoot me but now na me dey find them to arrest them, that's why I think say abi dey don one way or the other get me to join them ni
I find it difficult to study the Bible, not only Bible with other books also, so most of the time is the preaching of those pastor that I always listing to, which is not enough for my spiritual growth.

I thank you sir.

Another thing be say what is the meaning of seeing an old woman that open her head to show me that her hair is getting grey?
If you can remember I told you about a woman that was eating my intestine in dream, right? Is the same woman again.

Secondly again this same woman I saw her again in another dream in just one day interval, where I carry her on my bicycle, as we are going we meet another woman nearly her age mate but the strange thing is that this woman carry light weight truck (scania) on her head.
She do osuka ( sory I don't know the translation of osuka in English) and put her head under the motto for front where the engine was and she lifted it up so she is toing the the motto while the four tyres at the back keep rolling as she is moving forward.
The mama that I carry for my bicycle ask me to stop, she go and meet the woman while the woman was still moving with the truck till she reach her domain, dey just dey discusse I no know what two of dem are saying and how come the two mama come know each other, me just dey vex on top of bicycle say make she come make we go biko

You may still need to deal with witchcraft oppression, bewitchment or wickedness. Showing you her gray hair means she is much older and stronger in the spirit than you can imagine. If you had to carry her on your bicycle in the dream means she is using you against your will and she may still has access to summon you as she wants. The woman carrying the truck or towing it with her head is an act of wickedness and slavery, which is like bewitchment.

Pray against witchcraft bewitchment, then witchcraft domination and manipulation.

Pray that any witch and witchcraft assigned against your life will be destroyed by fire and by the blood of Jesus.

It could also be the reason why you can't concentrate enough to read.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
littleguy444:
Good morning sir, i had a dream that someone died in our area and my dad ordered my brother to attend the burial prayers while we were there we found out that his manhood has been cut off and later some cult members came and said that the man's corpse belongs to them and sent us away the scene changed to where my elder brother girlfriend's mother got sick and my brother and his girlfriend where taking her everywhere for treatment and i saw that either my brothers girlfriend or her mother has cancer but coudnt tell my brother.

These are prophetic dreams. The first one is literal, meaning someone is going to die soon that is connected to you, in your area or your extended family. It is better to distance yourself from such people as their death will be mysterious and they may belong to a cult.

On the second part, you should inform your brother about this dream so you guys can pray together against terminal illness in your brother's life or his would-be in-law's or girlfriend's life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Adamgeneral12: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

You may still need to deal with witchcraft oppression, bewitchment or wickedness. Showing you her gray hair means she is much older and stronger in the spirit than you can imagine. If you had to carry her on your bicycle in the dream means she is using you against your will and she may still has access to summon you as she wants. The woman carrying the truck or towing it with her head is an act of wickedness and slavery, which is like bewitchment.

Pray against witchcraft bewitchment, then witchcraft domination and manipulation.

Pray that any witch and witchcraft assigned against your life will be destroyed by fire and by the blood of Jesus.

It could also be the reason why you can't concentrate enough to read.
Thank you very very much sir

I at times dey spend days on prayer mountain, praying for my self and those that are praying for me on this group.

I know that God is trying to reveal the secret to me so that I should know where to concentrate my prayers.

No vex say I dey disturb you everyday with dreams, na the ones that I see say I can't unluck by by myself I dey ask you.

Since the gift has been tamper with, na to find another means to know the interpretation of what I see.

I told you before and I will tell you again, you are here because of me.

Thank you very much, na no mercy prayers remain for me be that
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 6:44am On Nov 10, 2021
In d evening,(still in the dream) some things dt looks like and animal appeared in our compound, trying to harm us and enter the house but stopped when I came outside..then I made sure everyone entered the house even when it tried to enter with the last person I pushed it out using the door and was able to lock it..we ran to the front door,there, u saw something like a stone moving, others were saying that it has gone,but I said to d moving object dt God will punish it and dt I know it was there,I pushed odas inside and stepped out a little.i then I saw it turn into a goat and a little lion immediately.
Then my father opened the gate and they entered,it was as if they were coming from the market.when they entered,I then saw a woman standing at dt same spot that thing turned into a lion.and she asked if we have all entered as she wants to start preaching...I was so uncomfortable as I was expecting you(my fiance) to come in dt dream and odas seem not to have known that the woman speaking was d same object that turned into a goat and lion..I then woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2021
In the dream,a guy appeared in our room with the face of my brother.I used a mop stick and started hitting him,he was wounded. Adanne(my elder sister) stared telling me to stop but I was so mean hitting him.all of a sudden he change to someone I couldn't recognize his face and disappeared.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by olufummy02(f): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Good day sir...
Please, I need help of interpretation to this dream of mine.
It happened that in the dream, a baby was on the bed sleeping, I saw a big rat going round about the child, then a fowl lying near the baby. I got so scared that I ran out and call for help. Some people came, and a woman was looking for her fowl of which I told her it was inside. She went in to pick it up but we didn't see the rat again. Then, I went inside to carry my child.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

These are prophetic dreams. The first one is literal, meaning someone is going to die soon that is connected to you, in your area or your extended family. It is better to distance yourself from such people as their death will be mysterious and they may belong to a cult.

On the second part, you should inform your brother about this dream so you guys can pray together against terminal illness in your brother's life or his would-be in-law's or girlfriend's life.
Thank u sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by AmeLonRo(m): 6:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Sack farm garden is one with sack and soil in it.
Its good for all seasons.
It works in dry season when the soil is dry and it can be easily irrigated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsdJO6cNxWA
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
In my dream today 11-11-2021, I was sent to buy something and I was given 1k, I was also holding my phone. A little boy came to prank me, so my 1k fell off and was stolen. While I was looking for the boy, I entered a place looking for the kid and saw a baby on a bench, such chubby and fine baby boy, I carried him and was playing with him, I wanted to keep him back on the bench but my mum told me to hold unto him, that he has enough iron (mineral) in his body and if I hold unto him, I'll get some for myself (I saw that his skin was fresh while mine wasn't). Someone told me his name is Jacob and Joshua. It was also like he's my son.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yseone:
In d evening,(still in the dream) some things dt looks like and animal appeared in our compound, trying to harm us and enter the house but stopped when I came outside..then I made sure everyone entered the house even when it tried to enter with the last person I pushed it out using the door and was able to lock it..we ran to the front door,there, u saw something like a stone moving, others were saying that it has gone,but I said to d moving object dt God will punish it and dt I know it was there,I pushed odas inside and stepped out a little.i then I saw it turn into a goat and a little lion immediately.
Then my father opened the gate and they entered,it was as if they were coming from the market.when they entered,I then saw a woman standing at dt same spot that thing turned into a lion.and she asked if we have all entered as she wants to start preaching...I was so uncomfortable as I was expecting you(my fiance) to come in dt dream and odas seem not to have known that the woman speaking was d same object that turned into a goat and lion..I then woke up

There is probably a witch in that compound or household that is troubling the rest of the people living in the compound or household. It is witches that transforms to animals and other creatures to carry out their evil deeds. Goat means stubbornness and rebellion which are attributes of witchcraft. The young lion by the goat means a strong and vicious enemy. You need to call down the fire of God to arrest, expose and destroy all perpetrators of evil, wickedness and witchcraft in that compound and household.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yseone:
In the dream,a guy appeared in our room with the face of my brother.I used a mop stick and started hitting him,he was wounded. Adanne(my elder sister) stared telling me to stop but I was so mean hitting him.all of a sudden he change to someone I couldn't recognize his face and disappeared.

You may be dealing with a strong household witchcraft or enemy here. Fast and pray for seven days, dealing with household enemies and household witchcraft.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please do not post third party dreams here again. Let them post it themselves or send it to me privately by email. I've been instructed not to interpret third party dreams on this thread anymore.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
olufummy02:
Good day sir...
Please, I need help of interpretation to this dream of mine.
It happened that in the dream, a baby was on the bed sleeping, I saw a big rat going round about the child, then a fowl lying near the baby. I got so scared that I ran out and call for help. Some people came, and a woman was looking for her fowl of which I told her it was inside. She went in to pick it up but we didn't see the rat again. Then, I went inside to carry my child.

If you have a baby at the moment, you have to pray to save that child from destruction or wickedness. Some enemies don't want the child to succeed or grow. A child could also represent glory, if you don't have a baby or an infant right now, then you need to rescue your glory from the wicked, envious and cruel ones. Pray that the Lord will arrest and destroy them.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by KBARBIE(f): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pls sir, can you interpret this dream. I dreamt that my late mum was making tea and in that dream I was like why did she make it so dark and thick that she knows I don't like thick coffee. That theres no milk and I can't drink it so she said she will get money and make another one. Pls what does it mean. This is the second time I'm dreaming about her and tea
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
KENVEE6:
In my dream today 11-11-2021, I was sent to buy something and I was given 1k, I was also holding my phone. A little boy came to prank me, so my 1k fell off and was stolen. While I was looking for the boy, I entered a place looking for the kid and saw a baby on a bench, such chubby and fine baby boy, I carried him and was playing with him, I wanted to keep him back on the bench but my mum told me to hold unto him, that he has enough iron (mineral) in his body and if I hold unto him, I'll get some for myself (I saw that his skin was fresh while mine wasn't). Someone told me his name is Jacob and Joshua. It was also like he's my son.

In the first case, you need to be really careful so you will not misplace or lose something valuable or important. Now, the child represent your destiny which will bring a glory such that you may become mighty like Joshua or Jacob, but you need to be patient (hold on to the child) and serve. The glory will come through service and ministry. It is just like the story of Saul, how he went in search of a donkey that was lost, met a prophet and was anointed a king. But I assure you, you will not like to lose something just so you can meet the prophet of your destiny, or maybe it's already happened. May the Lord lead and guide you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
KBARBIE:
Pls sir, can you interpret this dream. I dreamt that my late mum was making tea and in that dream I was like why did she make it so dark and thick that she knows I don't like thick coffee. That theres no milk and I can't drink it so she said she will get money and make another one. Pls what does it mean. This is the second time I'm dreaming about her and tea

It is not your mum but an occultist. Deal with occultic powers and occultic manipulation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

In the first case, you need to be really careful so you will not misplace or lose something valuable or important. Now, the child represent your destiny which will bring a glory such that you may become mighty like Joshua or Jacob, but you need to be patient (hold on to the child) and serve. The glory will come through service and ministry. It is justlike the story of Saul, how he went in search of a donkey that was lost, met a prophet and was anointed a king. But I assure you, you will not like to lose something just so you can meet the prophet of your destiny, or maybe it's already happened. May the Lord lead and guide you.

Thanks for the reply, but I don't understand what you mean by "service", but I guess I'll see in the long run.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KBARBIE(f): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

It is not your mum but an occultist. Deal with occultic powers and occultic manipulation.

Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
KENVEE6:

Thanks for the reply, but I don't understand what you mean by "service", but I guess I'll see in the long run.

To serve God and mankind
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
I dreamt where a woman was insulting another person for divorcing his/her partner.
I didnt see this other person but since its my dream, do you think I'm this "other person", does it mean that I'll divorce my partner whenever I'll get married in future
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Omini247: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
i was in a dream where i had two bread and the person sitting next to me didnt have any and looked hungry... i gave him one and when hes done eating that one shared the second one and still gave him half...at this time he was smiling and everybody around was shocked n i woke up..what could be the meaning..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Myhaven: 5:31am On Nov 14, 2021
I dreamt I was writing an exam, while doing so, I realized I don't even know or couldn't remember the exam number. I answered to a certain point but I just lost interest in writing it.. I put the exam papers in my bag, left the exam Hall with some people to get something in another area. By the time we returned, everyone has submitted, I now remembered I've not even finished. I was now wondering how I'll submit cos the invigilator of the centre I registered had already note the number of answer paper he collected (588 scripts) so I couldn't slot in my paper anymore (In short, the way I took the exam was as if I was not interested, was forced or not even prepared at all).
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2021
KENVEE6:
I dreamt where a woman was insulting another person for divorcing his/her partner.
I didnt see this other person but since its my dream, do you think I'm this "other person", does it mean that I'll divorce my partner whenever I'll get married in future

It means not to mind other peoples' business. I don't see why anyone would "insult" another person for divorcing their partner except he or she isn't minding their business. Avoid such people and such scenario, and don't be such person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.